Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap VPS with Huge Bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS with Huge Bandwidth

imgmoneyimgmoney Member
edited June 2021 in Requests

Hi All,

I am looking for a similar or better spec

1) 10GB+ Usable after Centos 8 or 7 Installed
2) 10TB or more BW on 1Gbit | 100mbit unmetered dedicated | 250mbit dedicated 10TB or more
3) Location: All Location
4) Budget: 3USD or Less
5) Needs to allow Legal Adult

Comments

• Hi,

Hetzner cloud is the way to go.

1 Core
    2 GB RAM
    20 GB disk
    20 TB BW

3$ monthly (if you are outside EU, 0% VAT)

• Hetzner won't be an ideal choice for me as they don't allow legal adult.

• Increase your budget a bit, if you can. And you'll get an amazing service from SpectraIP:
    https://spectraip.net/vps/

Or @spectraip may do a smaller plan for you, but not sure.

Top provider, adult content allowed.

• TejyTejy Member

Small and budget car, with a powerful engine.

• @Tejy said:
    Small and budget car, with a powerful engine.

I am asking for a small and budget car with lots of fuel space. I don't care about engine (CPU or RAM) . There are provider exist.

I am going to use it for FTP

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@imgmoney said:
    Hetzner won't be an ideal choice for me as they don't allow legal adult.

Then you should probably also mention this in your request.

• imgmoneyimgmoney Member
    edited June 2021

Perfect, but is it 100mbits dedicated or 1gbits shared?

Also 10GB SSD after OS installation?

Which location?

Thanks

Thanked by 1bruh21
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@imgmoney said:

Perfect, but is it 100mbits dedicated or 1gbits shared?

Also 10GB SSD after OS installation?

Which location?

Thanks

gigabit shared

don't know about the SSD but I'm assuming that's before OS. Maybe @DataIdeas-Josh can give you a couple gigabytes or two.

And it's in Texas

edited June 2021

I have sent a DM to him, hope he will give the same for a couple more GB.

I have now my requirement filled for the below location, looking to have more POP

1) Austria
    2) Chicago
    3) Los Angeles

Yet to Order

1) Texas ( @DataIdeas-Josh )

All other locations are welcome with 3USD as Max budget can stretch to 3.5USD if the location is Unique.

Thanked by 1bruh21
    edited June 2021

@imgmoney said:
    All other locations are welcome with 3USD as Max budget can stretch to 3.5USD if the location is Unique.

That's a tough one especially in Asia. You won't be able to get 10TB bandwidth within $3.5, not even during BF/CM (At least I don't have such plan yet)

Grandfathered DigitalOcean accounts still have unmetered bandwidth though but it is not transferable.

Some providers that claims to have "unmetered" VPS in Singapore but with all the limitations:

• ITLDC (Throttled after a while)
    • OVH (Smallest plan throttled to 10Mbps after 1TB ~ equivalent to about 3TB)
    • HostDoc (Deadpooled)

I have yet to seen other reliable brand that does 10TB bandwidth in Singapore yet within $3.5/m.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • ovh
    buyvm

edited June 2021

@FAT32 said: I have yet to seen other reliable brand that does 10TB bandwidth in Singapore yet within $3.5/m.

If there is an exception like SG, maybe 4USD or 4.5USD or 5USD. As I got info about https://www.creeperhost.net/services from LEB and they have mentioned Unmetered.

They do have services in the Middle East, South America, ASIA, Africa and Australia. Want to know what speed they offer and do they throttle.

But there are many hidden hosts I am finding through LET which is a lot less cheap than 3USD like the few I mentioned. So my goal is to fill all possible location under 3USD and then allocate budget for other.

• I have services with them, but I cannot pull more than 100mbit when required. Seems they throttle. So not sure whether I will continue with them unless they allow them to burst up to 1Gbps when required and 10TB BW.

@imgmoney said:
    If there is an exception like SG, maybe 4USD or 4.5USD or 5USD. As I got info about https://www.creeperhost.net/services from LEB and they have mentioned Unmetered.

They do have services in the Middle East, South America, ASIA, Africa and Australia. Want to know what speed they offer and do they throttle.

You might want to check again. https://www.creeperhost.net/policies

2) Bandwidth fair usage is limited at 2.93TiB(3000GB), but will only be enforced as required.

Thanked by 1imgmoney
  • @FAT32 said: HostDoc (Deadpooled)

:D

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

@imgmoney said:

@FAT32 said: I have yet to seen other reliable brand that does 10TB bandwidth in Singapore yet within $3.5/m.

But there are many hidden hosts I am finding through LET which is a lot less cheap than 3USD like the few I mentioned. So my goal is to fill all possible location under 3USD and then allocate budget for other.

Contabo? 25TB traffic from what I remember but its like 9 eur

• On a very tight budget as I need 10+ VPS from different providers.

• edited June 2021

Netcup? PHP Friends?

• Any suggestions for the following location

1) Canada
    2) South America
    3) Africa
    4) ASIA
    5) Russia
    6) Oceania

Need 5TB + minimum on excotic and 10TB or Unmetered on other.

• tetechtetech Member

@imgmoney said:
    Any suggestions for the following location

1) Canada
    2) South America
    3) Africa
    4) ASIA
    5) Russia
    6) Oceania

Need 5TB + minimum on excotic and 10TB or Unmetered on other.

You can dream about 5TB for $3/mo but won't happen from a reliable provider in half those regions.

• tetechtetech Member

Also note

• For VPS hosted in Sydney and Singapore : 1TB traffic/month for the VPS range “Starter” and “Value”, 2TB/month for the VPS range “Essential”, 3TB/month for the VPS range “Comfort” and 4TB/month for the VPS range “Elite” . Bandwidth is reduced to 10Mbps once the monthly quota is exceeded.
    Thanked by 1vovler
  • @tetech said:

Also note

• For VPS hosted in Sydney and Singapore : 1TB traffic/month for the VPS range “Starter” and “Value”, 2TB/month for the VPS range “Essential”, 3TB/month for the VPS range “Comfort” and 4TB/month for the VPS range “Elite” . Bandwidth is reduced to 10Mbps once the monthly quota is exceeded.

I believe he can buy bandwidth add ons with the same price of VPS

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3249201/#Comment_3249201

@VirMach 's finest

• 4TB bandwidth
    • 15GB disk
    • $2.69 for 4 months

Buy 3 of these to get 10TB, and total price is just within your budget.

• @yoursunny said:

@VirMach 's finest

• 4TB bandwidth
    • 15GB disk
    • $2.69 for 4 months

I already purchased 1 Yearly Plan with them and got 6TB and then a Free VPS for 4TB and so it is 10TB for one location. Now I have 10+ locations.

Now I need somewhere in Canada, ASIA, South Africa, Oceania and South America

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2021

@imgmoney said:

@yoursunny said:

@VirMach 's finest

• 4TB bandwidth
    • 15GB disk
    • $2.69 for 4 months

I already purchased 1 Yearly Plan with them and got 6TB and then a Free VPS for 4TB and so it is 10TB for one location. Now I have 10+ locations.

Now I need somewhere in Canada, ASIA, South Africa, Oceania and South America

You probably don't need Canada since you have multiple US locations. Asia will be really hard to find at your budget, same with all the other locations you still need.

• @freerangecloud might be able to work their magic for Canada

edited July 2021

@bruh21 said: You probably don't need Canada since you have multiple US locations. Asia will be really hard to find at your budget, same with all the other locations you still need.

True, I believe I can ignore Canada as I checked the latency they are less than 20ms. So only this location

1) HK or China
    2) Johannesburg
    3) Lagos
    4) Sydney
    5) Tokyo
    6) Singapore
    7) Brazil

• vovlervovler Member

@imgmoney said:

@bruh21 said: You probably don't need Canada since you have multiple US locations. Asia will be really hard to find at your budget, same with all the other locations you still need.

True, I believe I can ignore Canada as I checked the latency they are less than 20ms. So only this location

1) HK or China
    2) Johannesburg
    3) Lagos
    4) Sydney
    5) Tokyo
    6) Singapore
    7) Brazil

You wont find cheap bandwidth for anything Asia or Oceania.