Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you accept Alipay?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How do you accept Alipay?

Curious how do you guys accept Alipay other than directly? The only two companys I have come across that take Alipay are HantePay & Payssion has anyone got experiences with them? Payssion want to charge me a $15 sign up fee.

Comments

• jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
    edited June 2021
  • Do they have a WHMCS module that supports Alipay too?

• @Harmony said:

Do they have a WHMCS module that supports Alipay too?

No idea but they have an API so let your developer make something.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

rumor has it that whmcs is making a module for it.

• taizitaizi Member

stripe on the top

• mywebhostingmywebhosting Member, Host Rep

API is there in WHMCS for stripe.

• TonyBTonyB Member

@Harmony said:
    Curious how do you guys accept Alipay other than directly? The only two companys I have come across that take Alipay are HantePay & Payssion has anyone got experiences with them? Payssion want to charge me a $15 sign up fee.

Unless Alipay has changed a lot the $15 sign up fee is way cheaper than what Alipay charges for the privilege of being a merchant with them when you're outside of China. I'd stick to a third party unless you're expecting significant volume. As a $15 fee from a third party is a concern I suspect that is not the case.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

You put that on your website:

@mywebhosting said:

Where?!

@TonyB said:

@Harmony said:

Unless Alipay has changed a lot the $15 sign up fee is way cheaper than what Alipay charges for the privilege of being a merchant with them when you're outside of China. I'd stick to a third party unless you're expecting significant volume. As a $15 fee from a third party is a concern I suspect that is not the case.

Stripe works with Alipay as mentions before.

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@mywebhosting said:

Where?!

I would like to know too. I can only finds encoded gateway for Stripe.