Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Beware!!

Be careful dealing with some of these 'service' providers. When they screw up (and. boy do they screw up!!), PAYPAL WILL NOT HELP YOU because it's 'intangible'. Case in point: the vps provider that sent the wrong ip...the 'test' ip geo-located to the right city, but the one they gave me did not---even though the invoice clearly specified the correct city. The excuse?? They were out of stock. Then, there's the company that had problems one their site: I couldn't log in without being taken to the page to pay again--after I had just paid. E-mails to the company did no good. I demanded a refund...still waiting to hear...I repeat...beware!!

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Well, this place is not for people which cannot read reviews.
    The others know whom to avoid.

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

What?

• You have to go with a well-reviewed host that provides what you actually need within your budget, not necessarily for the one that seems to offer the most bang for your buck.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • I always read reviews, sometimes it pays to pay that lil extra just for the service. i think im like a VPS sl** i have over 10 now and 2 dedi only been ripped once and thats because i didn't check them out. I think its up to you to do the hard work & suss your provider out especially if you're trying to get something for nothing... thats my 2cents

• I did my homework, asked all the right questions...got all the wrong answers...by the way...one is EXTREMELY well known...ya just never know...

• Can you name the company?