Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for DDOS protected(WEB protection/layer7) VPS that accepts crypto
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for DDOS protected(WEB protection/layer7) VPS that accepts crypto

I need a VPS that has layer 7 DDOS protection. I don't need XX GBps, because my IP is hidden through cloudflare.

But cloudflare has almost 0 protection for web attacks/spam. I need a VPS that can filter web/layer 7 attacks/spam.

Any recommendations? Also i need somewhere that accepts Crypto(BCH, or other altcoin)

Comments

• taizitaizi Member

set up the cloudflare rules and enjoy layer7 protect

• BuyVM + Path.net but they don't have automatic protection activation on layer 7 yet, so you would have to ask on the ticket if they would turn on for your ip.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

What's your budget and your requirements?

We offer ddos protection, including L7.

• Blazingfast_IOBlazingfast_IO Member, Host Rep

Hello @streamthat2,

We can give you a trial of one of our VPS with a shared L7 proxy so you can test this, but I would recommend not using cloudflare since their protection is really bad in the free plan and leaks trough.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

We do Later 7 and we accept Bitcoin through Bitpay.

• You can handle most L7 attacks by configuring some nginx rate limiting rules.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member

@taizi said:

Could you tell me more about how you set these rules?

• taizitaizi Member

@AXYZE said:

@taizi said:

Could you tell me more about how you set these rules?

rules support a lot of features,just block these bad traffic,filter it as AS number,country,user agent...
    You can just set it by yourself,or find someone who sells these rules(not me).
    After setting it up,you will be find:)
    note:don't be scammed while finding seller.