Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Dedicated Server (Non-VPS) that can host game servers/websites.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Dedicated Server (Non-VPS) that can host game servers/websites.

Hello, I'm looking for a dedicated box that has the following requirements. They can fluctuate a little bit, but not by much. I'd also like to pay $40/month but can go up a little bit if need be. Thank you guys in advance!
Requirements
CPU:Intel Core-Based CPUs or AMD K8-Based CPUs at 3.6GHz or higher
RAM:At Least 16GB
Hard Drive:250GB SSD or 1TB High RPM HDD
Network Speed:Preferably Unrestricted Up/Down of at least 50 Mbit/s

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

Maybe something from wholesale internet? I think they're in Kansas City, if that's close enough.

Thanked by 1Karmirith
  • valkvalk Member

@bruh21 said:
    Maybe something from wholesale internet? I think they're in Kansas City, if that's close enough.

Not good if it's 2 states away

There's WebNX

@valk said:

@bruh21 said:

Not good if it's 2 states away

There's WebNX

I was just trying to find him something even remotely close to his price range.

edited June 2021

I know you wanted a higher frequency, but E3v5 from @georgedatacenter has 16gb of ram and a 1tb hdd for 39 a month (no setup fee). Note that it only boosts up to 3.5ghz, so a bit short of your requirements. Not sure which DC it's at tho, you'd have to ask. I know they have services in LA.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Las Vegas is pretty close...lots of options there.

~ SMARTHOST

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@Karmirith said:
    Hello, I'm looking for a dedicated box that has the following requirements. They can fluctuate a little bit, but not by much. I'd also like to pay $40/month but can go up a little bit if need be. Thank you guys in advance!
    Requirements
    CPU:Intel Core-Based CPUs or AMD K8-Based CPUs at 3.6GHz or higher
    RAM:At Least 16GB
    Hard Drive:250GB SSD or 1TB High RPM HDD
    Network Speed:Preferably Unrestricted Up/Down of at least 50 Mbit/s

What game you looking at hosting?
    Based on the requirements.
    A Ryzen VPS would be able to handle what you are looking for at ease and a Slice from https://BuyVM.net @Francisco would be able to do and low latency. ~10ms.