Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any cheap Storage/Backup VPS with 250GB storage for $1.20/month besides Hostens?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any cheap Storage/Backup VPS with 250GB storage for $1.20/month besides Hostens?

Hi,

I've one of the storage VPS servers with Hostens, works out at $1.20 monthly if you pay for three years upfront. Great deal for 256GB.

I'm looking for a 2nd provider that has a similar plan, preferably in Europe. Anyone know of any similar providers that have storage/backup hosting around the same price point? Can be very low CPU, RAM, OpenVZ is fine. I've looked at AlphaVPS and Time4VPS who are also quite competitive, but thought someone here may have seen something even cheaper.

Thanks.

Comments

• caracalcaracal Member
    edited June 2021

Fwiw.. time4vps owns hostens so if you wanted to diversify might not be the best option

at 250G maybe you could consider BackBlaze B2? Depending on your pattern of usage and usecase, it may come close https://www.backblaze.com/b2/cloud-storage-pricing.html

Thanked by 1fixxation
  • @caracal said:
    Fwiw.. time4vps owns hostens so if you wanted to diversify might not be the best option

at 250G maybe you could consider BackBlaze B2? Depending on your pattern of usage and usecase, it may come close https://www.backblaze.com/b2/cloud-storage-pricing.html

That's good to know about Time4VPS/Hostens, thanks for that. Yes, forgot to mention earlier but already have B2 as well. So B2 + Hostens at the moment, just hoping to find a 3rd option in and around the price. At the moment AlphaVPS looks like the 3rd runner-up unless I can find something even better value. I'll admit, the Hostens price looks tough to beat.

Thanks for the reply.