Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

› 🔥 Central.so -- DDoS Protected KVM VPS starting at $5/qtr - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

🔥 Central.so -- DDoS Protected KVM VPS starting at $5/qtr

1235»

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Get in line! IDK what is going on here. Where do I open a ticket? I know support blah blah. But clicking open a ticket says no depts assigned. Why is my vps not running? I’ll open a ticket but I’m going to hold my breathe really.

• can anyone comment on the ddos protection?
    is it good?
    how much can they mitigate?
    does it take a lot of time to start filtering?

Thanked by 1Courvix
  • @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Get in line! IDK what is going on here. Where do I open a ticket? I know support blah blah. But clicking open a ticket says no depts assigned. Why is my vps not running? I’ll open a ticket but I’m going to hold my breathe really.

Suuport doesnt work so well, had to mention @aqua here to get tickets replied :smiley:

• 3DMichu3DMichu Member
    edited September 2021

Still waiting for reply... #6597270 @aqua

Good luck with that

@aqua hey what is going on here?

• Tried to pay the invoice but for some f... reason it says "You did not enter your phone number" ? can you fix that https://i.ibb.co/PzcHVy1/wtfis-this.png

• I smell dead pool. Host doesnt seem to care much about the service, just relies with his "team". Also, seems there's a connection with Plox.host based on what I saw on their Discord and similar offerings. Maybe a lowend detective can dig something up.

• @kennsann said:
    I smell dead pool. Host doesnt seem to care much about the service, just relies with his "team". Also, seems there's a connection with Plox.host based on what I saw on their Discord and similar offerings. Maybe a lowend detective can dig something up.

Yeah, probably with nulled WHMCS, hence the strange issues. I bet he paid for the servers with stolen CCs.

• I paid for invoice #5595 (9$) on the 11th of September and until now it is not confirmed. I sent pm to @aqua and also sent email to [email protected] and no reply to this day.

Did summer finish already?

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

Not sure where you guys are pulling all this information but i’ll start off.

I hired Plox.Host as a management team to have their team deal with running Central as they have the man-power and availability to run everything. I’ve been extremely busy with school the past couple of weeks and will continue to be busy with school.

We’ve been working out our kinks and slowly changing stuff here and there. The invoice issue should be fixed by now, and if there is anything else, please contact us via ticket and we’ll get a response to you ASAP.

If you need a sudden emergency, please contact me directly at [email protected] and i’ll get a response to you as soon as I can (i check my email daily and have immediate notifications)

No, we didn’t deadpool or anything, we’ll be spending the entire weekend fixing all client issues and resolving all tickets.

• @aqua said:

The invoice issue should be fixed by now, and if there is anything else, please contact us via ticket and we’ll get a response to you ASAP.

I don't think the invoice issue is fixed still. Please have a look.

• I emailed and wrote a ticket. It's been 2 days no replies.

• Im also waiting for a reply.. anyone there ????? Order placed but the service in still pending.

I think it is a shit show! I forgot to cancel my vps that doesn’t even work. They made a little cash off of me oh well

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    I think it is a shit show! I forgot to cancel my vps that doesn’t even work. They made a little cash off of me oh well

Probably time to remove his provider tag. Its really a shit show. I never thought I'll ever use LET as a real support/ticketing system for a provider. With this provider they took it literal the joke about "Welcome to LET help desk".

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:

You weren't expecting much from an actual script kiddie, erh, using nulled WHMCS, and more?

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

Please open a ticket and we’ll process you a refund.

@kennsann said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

Probably time to remove his provider tag. Its really a shit show. I never thought I'll ever use LET as a real support/ticketing system for a provider. With this provider they took it literal the joke about "Welcome to LET help desk".

We haven’t provided support over LET, we only have them send their ticket number for a response.

@arsend said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

You weren't expecting much from an actual script kiddie, erh, using nulled WHMCS, and more?

“Script kiddie”! Love to hear it, also would like to see where we’re using nulled WHMCS.

• @aqua
    do you bother to respond on tickets?

8046666 Because I get none.

• @aqua everything I try to contact you but no reply... WHY?

• It seems that I can only use PayPal, is it available now?

• These guys are not refunding me - I opened ticket 4601611 . I tried to contact them but no answer.

• @kennsann remove his Provider tag. He is not answering nor responding to mail or tickets. I directly mailed this guy but no respond 48hrs pass

• @webontop said:
    @kennsann remove his Provider tag. He is not answering nor responding to mail or tickets. I directly mailed this guy but no respond 48hrs pass

Im not a mod. LOL. @PieHasBeenEaten is. Probably they'll be the one who can do something about it. But then again, I dunno what constitute getting provider tag removed anyway.

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

@aqua said:
    Hi,

Not sure where you guys are pulling all this information but i’ll start off.

I hired Plox.Host as a management team to have their team deal with running Central as they have the man-power and availability to run everything. I’ve been extremely busy with school the past couple of weeks and will continue to be busy with school.

How can this be a problem for the customers?

Others are busy too, but if you start a business you have to make sure tickets get processed!
    Competitors like you make even small businesses sceptical about buying cloud solutions from smaller providers like me.

Thanked by 1kennsann
  • It's a scam or a shit show. Either way run.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • chargeback yesterday.

Hello all,

Tickets should've received a reply and if you have any further issues, please toss a new one or a PM will work.

I'll be posting an update in the next day or so.

@webontop @OVZLA @GameTownProjects @dahartigan @cybertech @kennsann @PieHasBeenEaten