Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

› 🔥 Central.so -- DDoS Protected KVM VPS starting at $5/qtr - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

🔥 Central.so -- DDoS Protected KVM VPS starting at $5/qtr

Comments

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2021

@Maounique said:
    This VPS is suspended due to Bandwidth Over Usage. You cannot perform any operations for the VPS !

The unmettered traffic run out at 400 GB.

Hey sorry, please open a ticket we'll get it uncapped for you :smile:

@itsgoingdown said:
    Opened a ticket 2 days ago no reply yet? Is the support even functional?

Hey, if you could please bump your ticket for me, i'll be going through all of them today.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@aqua said: Hey sorry, please open a ticket we'll get it uncapped for you

I don't think it should be for me only...

@bruh21 Got all fake reviews taken down. We are still working on our new website, and are expecting it to release once our new location is up.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@aqua said:
    @bruh21 Got all fake reviews taken down. We are still working on our new website, and are expecting it to release once our new location is up.

keep up the progress

@bruh21 said:

@aqua said:

keep up the progress

Thank you :smile: We finally finished our search for a good colocation provider and have settled. Servers are delivered and racked, just waiting for switches to be set up next weekend.

Hoping to get Ryzen offers up sometime later this month to early next month!

Been super busy, and still have to settle on a time to go to the county clerk for my DBA. Will continue to post my progress and some new offers!!

• @itsgoingdown said:

+1 for this no one answering my tickets -_-

@stdeyna said:

@itsgoingdown said:

Please PM me your Ticket ID, will get it resolved now.

• @aqua said:

@stdeyna said:

@itsgoingdown said:

Please PM me your Ticket ID, will get it resolved now.

PM sent

• @itsgoingdown said:

Bump same issue again can you please fix @aqua

• @itsgoingdown said:

@itsgoingdown said:

they or @aqua deleted my previous ticket, and now i open new ticket regarding ipv6 problems and havent got any reply till now..

@stdeyna said:

@itsgoingdown said:

@itsgoingdown said:

they or @aqua deleted my previous ticket, and now i open new ticket regarding ipv6 problems and havent got any reply till now..

We recently swapped our ticket system over to SupportPal. If you could reopen your ticket at https://support.central.so, we’ll be able to get you sorted :smile:

• stdeynastdeyna Member
    edited September 2021

@aqua said:

@stdeyna said:

@itsgoingdown said:

@itsgoingdown said:

We recently swapped our ticket system over to SupportPal. If you could reopen your ticket at https://support.central.so, we’ll be able to get you sorted :smile:

@aqua do i need to register on that page as well?or i can use the credential from the client area? it said ip got banned. Reopen the ticket, clicked submit and nothin happened -_- Jesus!

edited September 2021

@stdeyna said:

@aqua said:

@stdeyna said:

@itsgoingdown said:

@itsgoingdown said:

@aqua do i need to register on that page as well?or i can use the credential from the client area? it said ip got banned. Reopen the ticket, clicked submit and nothin happened -_- Jesus!

Could you possibly try logging into the Client panel, then going to the support page. It should sync if you’re logged into the panel.

• @aqua said:

@stdeyna said:

@aqua said:

@stdeyna said:

@itsgoingdown said:

@itsgoingdown said:

Could you possibly try logging into the Client panel, then going to the support page. It should sync if you’re logged into the panel.

@aqua no its not synced, i have to register new account but still when i clicked submit nothin happened . Could please take a look #0132232 in the client area?

• Thanks for fixing. But it has happened both months can u please look in to it?

@stdeyna said:

@aqua said:

@stdeyna said:

@aqua said:

@stdeyna said:

@itsgoingdown said:

@itsgoingdown said:

@aqua no its not synced, i have to register new account but still when i clicked submit nothin happened . Could please take a look #0132232 in the client area?

Should've received a reply :smile:

@itsgoingdown said:
    Thanks for fixing. But it has happened both months can u please look in to it?

I've notified my team and they'll get to it ASAP

• @aqua said:

@stdeyna said:

@aqua said:

@stdeyna said:

@aqua said:

@stdeyna said:

@itsgoingdown said:

@itsgoingdown said:

Should've received a reply :smile:

@itsgoingdown said:
    Thanks for fixing. But it has happened both months can u please look in to it?

I've notified my team and they'll get to it ASAP

@aqua replied to your ticket, pelase reply back asap before billing due date

• I just bought one of the VPS offers here, paid with coinbase with BCH got already confirmations already, but invoice still unpaid. Wouldnt come here if there was a working ticketing system but there isnt. How do I contact you? :confused:

Invoice #5571

@kennsann said:
    I just bought one of the VPS offers here, paid with coinbase with BCH got already confirmations already, but invoice still unpaid. Wouldnt come here if there was a working ticketing system but there isnt. How do I contact you? :confused:

Invoice #5571

We're looking into the issue, if you could open a ticket on https://support.central.so we'll be more than happy to help :smile:

• @aqua said:

@kennsann said:
    I just bought one of the VPS offers here, paid with coinbase with BCH got already confirmations already, but invoice still unpaid. Wouldnt come here if there was a working ticketing system but there isnt. How do I contact you? :confused:

Invoice #5571

We're looking into the issue, if you could open a ticket on https://support.central.so we'll be more than happy to help :smile:

I did. it didnt give me a ticket number nor any email about the ticket. I clicked submit and it was grayed out no notification whether it succeeded or not.

• @kennsann said:

@aqua said:

@kennsann said:

Invoice #5571

I did. it didnt give me a ticket number nor any email about the ticket. I clicked submit and it was grayed out no notification whether it succeeded or not.

lol, thats what happened to me also.. sux isnt it

• I dunno why not just stick to WHMCS's ticket system. Trying to be a hipster using something else that doesnt work.

• @aqua said:
    Test IPv4: 45.43.24.101
    Test IPv6: 2602:ffc5:105:600:000:000:0362:80f4

Hi, I couldn't ping your test IP's. You might want to check it out.

Also, do you have test IP addresses for each of your locations?

• @kennsann said:

Invoice #5571

Same for me, Invoice #5595

edited September 2021

@kennsann said:
    I dunno why not just stick to WHMCS's ticket system. Trying to be a hipster using something else that doesnt work.

Our new team prefers to use SupportPal, i’ll let them know that it’s buggy and not the greatest, sorry for the issues.

@wpyoga said:

@aqua said:

Will flag to update, LookingGlass is https://dal-lg.central.so — Will work on getting the other locations on a LookingGlass aswell!

Thanked by 1wpyoga
  • @aqua said:

@kennsann said:
    I dunno why not just stick to WHMCS's ticket system. Trying to be a hipster using something else that doesnt work.

Our new team prefers to use SupportPal, i’ll let them know that it’s buggy and not the greatest, sorry for the issues.

@wpyoga said:

@aqua said:

Will flag to update, LookingGlass is https://dal-lg.central.so — Will work on getting the other locations on a LookingGlass aswell!

You still dont have a solution for my issue tho. I already gave you the invoice number and my invoice is still remains unpaid even if I already paid. Not really a great initial impression and experience.

@kennsann said:

@aqua said:

@kennsann said:

@wpyoga said:

@aqua said:

You still dont have a solution for my issue tho. I already gave you the invoice number and my invoice is still remains unpaid even if I already paid. Not really a great initial impression and experience.

I've sent a PM requesting your client email.

• @aqua when you will reply to my ticket?

• Test IP does not work

• Please check your pm.
    My invoice was paid for 2 days ago and it is still not confirmed and I keep getting ( invoice overdue ) emails.

Is there better way to contact you as I couldn't find an email address?