Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Successful Host With -DASH? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Successful Host With -DASH?

2»

Comments

• defaultdefault Veteran

A dash is irrelevant. I only care about the quality of service. The address of business or brand may as well be something like this for all I care:

llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch-hosting.info

Let's not also forget there are so many new TLDs now, so people don't really need to struggle in finding a .com

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited June 2021

@default said: llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch-hosting.info

Diolch am y brawd sôn!

• defaultdefault Veteran

@SmallWeb said:

@default said: llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch-hosting.info

Diolch am y brawd sôn!

You're welcome. :wink:

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @SmallWeb said:

Diolch am y brawd sôn!

Are you Welsh @default / @SmallWeb ?

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@Offshore_Solutions said:

@SmallWeb said:

Diolch am y brawd sôn!

Are you Welsh @default / @SmallWeb ?

signal dude pls check it more oftenly

Thanked by 1Offshore_Solutions
  • edited June 2021

@Kiwi83 said:
    I'm confused. I thought Mic-hael ditched the ugly ho-ost domain and rebranded it as smallweb?

Someone obviously doesn't like that "dash." However it appears our most famous dash example, "ho-ost.com" is still alive (barely?) even without it's best employee @Mic-hael.

Was it a coincidence that both Mic-hael & his former host used the dash? Please give us the details of the breakup @SmallWeb?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I'm going to have lunch at Chick-fil-a and order a Coca-cola.

• edited June 2021

@raindog308 said:
    I'm going to have lunch at Chick-fil-a and order a Coca-cola.

LOL! There's nothing like Christian Chicken: https://files.fm/u/qj6gyav3c#/view/5xq28bnj2

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Actually, I'm not having lunch at Chick-fil-a today because (a) the only one here is way on the other side of town, and (b) it's Sunday.

Thanked by 1Offshore_Solutions