Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


PulsedMedia Value1000 S Seedbox for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

PulsedMedia Value1000 S Seedbox for transfer

Got one from one of their previous promotions but no longer need.

Link: http://pulsedmedia.com/clients/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=2

1Gbps Upload & Download
HDD 4TB (3640GiB) RAID0 Storage
3GB Dedicated rTorrent Ram
20000GiB External Traffic limit, Unlimited Internal Traffic
Renews @ 4.99€ (regular price 11.99€)
Invoiced until 2021-06-30

Transfer policy is on their KB, asking for $7. DM me.

Comments

  • ps20090ps20090 Member

    Interested, DMing you

  • codelockcodelock Member
    edited June 10

    @ps20090 can you let me have it please?my Hostsolutions vps is down been waiting about 2 months for buyvm lux restock(for slab already have slice), I would really appreciate if I got this for time being

  • Sorry guys, there is already a pending transfer. If it doesn't go through I will let you know.

  • iPwnJ00iPwnJ00 Member

    @jmgcaguicla Also interested if still available! :smile:

  • Interested let me know if its still available

    Kimsufi ;) | HostSolutions o:) | Nexusbytes B) | Racknerd <3 | OVH :* |
    Letbox :love: | Hotlineservers :flushed:

  • TapiluTapilu Member

    I have an pulsmedia with 6TB paid 6,99 euro/month. If interest, pm me

  • xetsysxetsys Member

    @Tapilu said:
    I have an pulsmedia with 6TB paid 6,99 euro/month. If interest, pm me

    Please check PM

  • iSkyiSky Member

    if anyone have another, please PM me

  • Also looking for one of these, if anyone has one!

  • corbpiecorbpie Member

    Like moths to a flame around here

    grape

  • Does anyone know if you can slap a webserver on these seedboxes to use them as a storage VPS?

  • @stevewatson301 said:
    Does anyone know if you can slap a webserver on these seedboxes to use them as a storage VPS?

    It's raid 0.

  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited June 10

    @stevewatson301 said:
    Does anyone know if you can slap a webserver on these seedboxes to use them as a storage VPS?

    Yes you can, but not on the standard port for obvious reasons, SSHFS also works. Just don't use it for data you're not willing to lose as it's RAID0.

  • webontopwebontop Member

    @jmgcaguicla said:
    Got one from one of their previous promotions but no longer need.

    Link: http://pulsedmedia.com/clients/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=2

    1Gbps Upload & Download
    HDD 4TB (3640GiB) RAID0 Storage
    3GB Dedicated rTorrent Ram
    20000GiB External Traffic limit, Unlimited Internal Traffic
    Renews @ 4.99€ (regular price 11.99€)
    Invoiced until 2021-06-30
    

    Transfer policy is on their KB, asking for $7. DM me.

    Please check your PM

  • codelockcodelock Member

    @webontop said:

    @jmgcaguicla said:
    Got one from one of their previous promotions but no longer need.

    Link: http://pulsedmedia.com/clients/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=2

    1Gbps Upload & Download
    HDD 4TB (3640GiB) RAID0 Storage
    3GB Dedicated rTorrent Ram
    20000GiB External Traffic limit, Unlimited Internal Traffic
    Renews @ 4.99€ (regular price 11.99€)
    Invoiced until 2021-06-30
    

    Transfer policy is on their KB, asking for $7. DM me.

    Please check your PM

    Already gone

  • webontopwebontop Member

    @Tapilu said:
    I have an pulsmedia with 6TB paid 6,99 euro/month. If interest, pm me

    Please check your PM

  • webontopwebontop Member

    @codelock said:

    @webontop said:

    @jmgcaguicla said:
    Got one from one of their previous promotions but no longer need.

    Link: http://pulsedmedia.com/clients/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=2

    1Gbps Upload & Download
    HDD 4TB (3640GiB) RAID0 Storage
    3GB Dedicated rTorrent Ram
    20000GiB External Traffic limit, Unlimited Internal Traffic
    Renews @ 4.99€ (regular price 11.99€)
    Invoiced until 2021-06-30
    

    Transfer policy is on their KB, asking for $7. DM me.

    Please check your PM

    Already gone

    :'( I feel sad now

  • codelockcodelock Member

    @webontop said:

    @codelock said:

    @webontop said:

    @jmgcaguicla said:
    Got one from one of their previous promotions but no longer need.

    Link: http://pulsedmedia.com/clients/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=2

    1Gbps Upload & Download
    HDD 4TB (3640GiB) RAID0 Storage
    3GB Dedicated rTorrent Ram
    20000GiB External Traffic limit, Unlimited Internal Traffic
    Renews @ 4.99€ (regular price 11.99€)
    Invoiced until 2021-06-30
    

    Transfer policy is on their KB, asking for $7. DM me.

    Please check your PM

    Already gone

    :'( I feel sad now

    There are many people including me feeling that.

  • webontopwebontop Member

    Any body else has any seedbox minimum requirement 4TB. I also mailed PulsedMedia but no reply..

  • codelockcodelock Member

    @webontop said:
    Any body else has any seedbox minimum requirement 4TB. I also mailed PulsedMedia but no reply..

    Until chia coin looses 99% of its value there is no hope

  • webontopwebontop Member

    @codelock said:

    @webontop said:
    Any body else has any seedbox minimum requirement 4TB. I also mailed PulsedMedia but no reply..

    Until chia coin looses 99% of its value there is no hope

    Call Elon Musk ;)

Sign In or Register to comment.