Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Redirection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Redirection

mywebhostingmywebhosting Member, Host Rep

I am facing a strange issue. I have a dedicated server with cPanel installed. I am facing issue with one of my cPanel account. I have redirected the domain to another website 2 weeks before and now when I tried to remove the redirection from cPanel it's recreating the same redirection rule after some time. Does anyone have any idea what is causing this issue?

Comments

• Please check whether .htaccess file is auto-created by someway in your domain public_html folder. Also if the redirection rule is still present in .htaccess file, try to delete it manually.

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited July 2021

@easycomehost said: Please check whether .htaccess file is auto-created by someway in your domain public_html folder. Also if the redirection rule is still present in .htaccess file, try to delete it manually.

No congrats on your nth post to get the provider tag, and also no congrats on your pirated WHMCS.

• @easycomehost do you really need to do necromancing all the posts from june just to get a provider tag? Either way you are going to get banned as @stevewatson301 showed you are using a pirated whmcs.