Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

suggestion
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

suggestion

mywebhostingmywebhosting Member, Host Rep

I see that some hosting companies are providing free cPanel hosting plans. How they handle this?

If I ask would you rather register for a free hosting plan that limits you in terms of time, for example a 15-day free trial period Or would you prefer a free plan that limits you in terms of resources, and then you will need to upgrade to get better resources and full features available.

On which plan you will go?

Comments

• henixhenix Member

It depends.
    If i want to test someone to see if it fits my needs i'd go with the 15 days trial.
    If i don't have some major project and don't need the extra resources the free plan would be cool

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

I would probably take the one that limits me, depending on the limits. Although most providers that offer free hosting have really shitty paid offerings (such as 000webhost).

• mywebhostingmywebhosting Member, Host Rep

@bruh21 said:
    I would probably take the one that limits me, depending on the limits. Although most providers that offer free hosting have really shitty paid offerings (such as 000webhost).

Is 000webhost owned by Hostinger?

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@mywebhosting said:

@bruh21 said:

Is 000webhost owned by Hostinger?

yep, and hostinger is a joke. they use fake "limited time" deals, and try to make you pay 3 years up front in order to get any sort of reasonable pricing. no thanks