Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IncogNET - We're giving stuff away! Ad-Blocking VPN, CloudLinux Shared and Finland KVM VPS + PROMOS! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IncogNET - We're giving stuff away! Ad-Blocking VPN, CloudLinux Shared and Finland KVM VPS + PROMOS!

13»

Comments

• contactwajeehcontactwajeeh Member
    edited June 2021

GIVEAWAY ENTRY: VPN
    GIVEAWAY ENTRY: Shared

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • msattmsatt Member
    edited June 2021

GIVEAWAY ENTRY: VPS

Thanks would love to try Finland.

• dvaderdvader Member

GIVEAWAY ENTRY: VPS
    GIVEAWAY ENTRY: Shared

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • GIVEAWAY ENTRY: VPN

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • GIVEAWAY ENTRY: SHARED

(I didn't want to be too greedy by entering all 3, but I guess I might as well increase my odds, since shared hosting would still be nice. :smile: thanks again for your generosity)

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Congratulations to our contest winners. I hope there is no confusion, but all services are for a year. Looks like I hadn't mentioned the term in the original post and no one asked for clarification, but, all services / prizes are for a year.

The winners will be contacted via PM with a coupon code to order the specific service that they won.

Services are not setup instantly. Please give us up to 12 hours to set you up. Usually it's much faster, but we're small and sometimes we sleep.

LowEndTalk isn't a support desk so once you're setup, use our helpdesk with any concerns.

Thanks for all of those who entered! You're all winners in my book, but only those listed below actually won prizes.

SHARED HOSTING WINNERS: @Lutung @nyamenk and @kalipus . Congrats! You three will have a free year of Luxembourg based, CloudLinux/DA powered shared hosting. You all will receive a PM soon.

VPN HOSTING WINNERS: @PieHasBeenEaten @Offshore_Solutions @ZA_capetown . Congrats! You three have won a free year worth of VPN service, with your choice of 3 locations. I'll PM you all shortly!

VPS HOSTING WINNER: @DavidEredics ! Congrats bud. You were the only winner of our VPS giveaway. I'll be PMing you soon with details on how to claim your prize!

Thank you all who entered. This was a good way to kick things off for IncogNET and I hope that those who won the prizes will find use in them. All winners will receive a PM in the next few hours.

• cool, exactly what I wanted, thank you! B)

• edited June 2021

@MannDude said:
    Congratulations to our contest winners.
    VPN HOSTING WINNERS: @PieHasBeenEaten @Offshore_Solutions @ZA_capetown . Congrats! You three have won a free year worth of VPN service, with your choice of 3 locations. I'll PM you all shortly!

Super excited to have won VPN & THANK YOU @MannDude!

Hoping for great success for IncogNET

Thanked by 1MannDude

All winners have now received PMs with instructions on how to proceed. Thanks for playing along. We'll do something like this from time to time, so if you didn't win, you'll probably have a chance in the coming months.

• Thank you a lot @MannDude
    Hope IncogNet will be more successful

• Congrats to the winners!

Thanks everyone.

There are a few quirks with the system sending emails and it failing to send Welcome Emails for the related products properly.

VPN users, you should find your OpenVPN configuration files in your 'Documents' area of your portal. They were also attached to a ticket that I created for each of you.

Shared users, you should be able to access DirectAdmin from your client area but if you need me to manually send the welcome email with your details, I can.

Blesta, the billing/portal software, is not parsing email templates properly and thus not including individual package welcome info as it should with the emails.

• LutungLutung Member

Thankyou for the SHARED HOSTING @MannDude

A couple people didn't claim their prize. I suspected a couple entries were from duplicate accounts (Entries added right after another, within a minute or two of others, copy/pasted with the exact same text.) so it's possible a couple of you need to check your alts or whatever.

Oterhwise I'm selecting a couple more people this weekend. Everyone who originally won was PMed.