Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a cheap reseller plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for a cheap reseller plan

fahim5001fahim5001 Member
edited June 2021 in Requests

looking for a cheap reseller plan to host couple of idle wordpress sites. I was looking at nexusbyte and buyshared plans, both looks great, but are there any other popular/trusted options out there? my top concern is reliability, email deliverability at cheap price, will host about 4-5 protfolio sites. my budget is 1-3$ month depending on offer and service quality.
Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

why do you need a reseller plan? you could always just use a normal plan from nexusbytes, the 5gb plan would suffice if you're not using any crazy plugins or anything

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited June 2021

@fahim5001
    I had reseller plan with BuyShared on directadmin, and it was good.
    I've one with Ramnode $8/mo on cpanel which is super premium.

Then I've one with Racknerd who is top provider here. Racknerd is also as reliable as ramnode and buyshared, and uses litespeed, cpanel, and offers more resources for resellers. The support is fast and helpful, and their Owner/CEO Dustin is active here.

The disk space is 50GB and the cost is like $2/month for 10 cPanel accounts, plus they have mailchannels email develivery included in reseller plan - so it fits in your budget!

Here's their special deal:

For $24.99 PER YEAR you'll get:

50 GB SSD Disk Space
    2TB Monthly Transfer
    10 cPanel Accounts
    Free SSL Certificates
    CloudLinux Powered
    Softaculous Script Installer
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    Free Daily Backups Included
    cPanel & WHM Control Panel
    SERVER LOCATION: USA Los Angeles

And it has generous reseller limits like:
    CPU – 100%
    I/O Limit – 80 MB/s
    IOPS Limit – 15,000
    Physical Memory Limit – 1GB
    EPROC (Entry Processes) Limit – 200
    NPROC Limit – 220
    INODE Limit – No limit

resource limits are way higher than my current buyshared, ramnode plans and are anytime higher than other LE providers here.

Here's the special direct order link (affiliate link). The price is recurring.

• @bruh21 said:
    why do you need a reseller plan? you could always just use a normal plan from nexusbytes, the 5gb plan would suffice if you're not using any crazy plugins or anything

i need it because i need to divide the hosting into 3 different accounts for 3 different person. each of them will use their own email so looking for a balance between storage and pricing

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@fahim5001 said:

@bruh21 said:

i need it because i need to divide the hosting into 3 different accounts for 3 different person. each of them will use their own email so looking for a balance between storage and pricing

fair enough.
    I have the cheapest nexusbytes reseller plan, and it seems like it will probably work fine for you. You can create as many Directadmin users as you want, as many emails, etc. You also get free Blesta as a bonus :)

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

If you have no issue with Directadmin then we can provide you the following specifications

10Gb storage
    2TB bandwidth
    Unlimited accounts
    Jetbackup
    1Gbps speed
    Cloudlinux
    Litespeed
    Softaculous
    Free Blesta
    And more...

1gb physical memory
    Cagefs
    Etc..

Price: $24/year

For more information PM us

Thanked by 1uuwindow
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@fahim5001 said:
    looking for a cheap reseller plan to host couple of idle wordpress sites. I was looking at nexusbyte and buyshared plans, both looks great, but are there any other popular/trusted options out there? my top concern is reliability, email deliverability at cheap price, will host about 4-5 protfolio sites. my budget is 1-3$ month depending on offer and service quality.
    Thanks in advance :)

We can provide you Both cPanel or DirectAdmin.

cPanel Plans : https://www.xinix.net/cheap_linux_whm_reseller_hosting.php

• pavanpavan Member

Buyshared has stopped selling shared and reseller hosting plans.

• visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@fahim5001 said: my budget is 1-3$ month depending on offer and service quality

haha, service quality at $1 - its ultra low budget.