Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sub-Domain Selling Application
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sub-Domain Selling Application

I own a 2 letter domain name I want to start a website builder with WordPress or something but for this am looking for an Application that allows me to create sub-domain yyy.my.com and create DNS for the same subdomain name at the same time.

There were some websites that used to provide free sub-domains like cu.cc etc

Comments

• Wouldn’t it be a lot easier to create a wildcard dns record to a loadbalancer ip? Or even start with one server? I guess you can then use WordPress Multisite.

Thanked by 1abytecurious
  • @BlueSix said:
    Wouldn’t it be a lot easier to create a wildcard dns record to a loadbalancer ip? Or even start with one server? I guess you can then use WordPress Multisite.

In that case, will have to create DNS manually haven't seen it on automation I have seen that application few years back but don't remember the name

• @GoogieHost said: I have seen that application few years back but don't remember the name

This app http://source.xname.org/ ?

• @GoogieHost said:

@BlueSix said:
    Wouldn’t it be a lot easier to create a wildcard dns record to a loadbalancer ip? Or even start with one server? I guess you can then use WordPress Multisite.

In that case, will have to create DNS manually haven't seen it on automation I have seen that application few years back but don't remember the name

Not sure if I understand you correctly. If you create a wildcard *.xx.xx, why would you have to create any other DNS records manually? Or do you want your clients to also manage their DNS to point it to a different host/setup email?

• Yes I want to want to my clients can have emails and FTP etc accounts under their sub domains but don't give permission to change NameServers

@BlueSix said:

@GoogieHost said:

@BlueSix said:

Not sure if I understand you correctly. If you create a wildcard *.xx.xx, why would you have to create any other DNS records manually? Or do you want your clients to also manage their DNS to point it to a different host/setup email?

• xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2021
    Thanked by 1JasonM
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

How did this "new" provider get himself banned?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@thedp said:

Nulled WHMCS.

Thanked by 4DP _MS_ lentro skorupion
  • bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited June 2021

@thedp said: How did this "new" provider get himself banned?

He was looking for lots of IP ranges for PBN/Hitleap type things, but that was a long time ago:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/90881/need-server-for-pbn-hosting-with-lots-of-c-class-ips#latest

I think the reason for the most recent ban is because of their spamming of their subbrand YouStable: https://www.lowendtalk.com/search?Search=youstable

Thanked by 1DP
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Thank you gents.

• _MS__MS_ Member

@FAT32 said:

@thedp said:

Nulled WHMCS.

They get banned from everywhere, even on BHW.

• JasonMJasonM Member

@MS said: They get banned from everywhere, even on BHW.

BHW = Black Hat World??

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited June 2021

@JasonM said:

@MS said: They get banned from everywhere, even on BHW.

BHW = Black Hat World??

Yes.

I remember at one time they posted fake reviews of a lot of the top hosts found on HostAdvice on their YouUnStable site. They did some SEO trickery. Anytime you searched for the name of these hosts + review term on Google, their site (YouUnStable) would come as the top result. Obviously, they presented YouUnStable as a better alternative to those hosts in each of those reviews. Within a few weeks, results of those reviews were gone from Google. Google probably blacklisted their site. One or more of their staff members call themselves SEO experts.

I can see that now all/most of those host reviews have been moved to their Googie site.
    Googie host itself is a very scammy name.

WHT veteran kpmedia lists YouStable on their Spam Hosts list posted on their site here: http://www.digitalfaq.com/forum/web-hosting/4108-web-hosts-caught.html

Thanked by 1JasonM