Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best way to mail/get stickers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best way to mail/get stickers

ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2021 in Help

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/160353/thanks-for-the-stickers-clouvider

Hey everyone. I am wondering what is the best way to get stickers mailed out without getting runined? Maybe @Clouvider or other providers who have mailed out stickers can give me some tips?

I just want to do domestic shipping within the states, unless a way to do international shipping cheaply

I want to ship out a nice cartoon boomer sticker to everyone who gets a service. I don't plan to make money of it but I don't want to loose more than 1k usd just on shipping : :)
considering I am spending 300USD on getting a quality meme like logo it would be nice to ship the stickers out too. Example of previous work done by the guy I hired

Credit: https://www.fiverr.com/ionutsebastian/do-a-logo-design

If you can help me I'll send you a sticker too!

Boomer mowing his lawn with the wojack screaming in the background at 6 AM coming soon!

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

I just want to do domestic shipping within the states

is 50 cents for a stamp too much?

Thanked by 1ezeth
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I have an active postcards giveaway.
    I keep them in a sturdy plastic jar hidden in the woods, and then publish the GPS coordinates.
    Anyone who is eligible can come to the waypoint and pickup a postcard.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

If you're mailing just stickers, an envelope will do. Low chance of any damage to a flat sticker. If you ship with other items, that'll serve as additional protection. Alternatively, you can purchase small padded flat envelopes (which is what we typically ship in) and or boxes depending on how much swag we're sending to that individual.

Thanked by 1ezeth
  • ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2021

@dustinc said:
    If you're mailing just stickers, an envelope will do. Low chance of any damage to a flat sticker. If you ship with other items, that'll serve as additional protection. Alternatively, you can purchase small padded flat envelopes (which is what we typically ship in) and or boxes depending on how much swag we're sending to that individual.

Cool. Will do that then. Do you just do domestic shipping, and send the merchandise yourself, or do you pay someone to make it and ship it to the end destination for you? Cartoon stickers are truly the best :)

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Get stickers at stickermule.com, then you can just mail domestically with the $0.50 forever stamps

I have never heard of a service that individually mails stickers as well, though if you find one, let me know! I am in need of one too if it exists :)

Thanked by 1ezeth
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@ezeth said:

@dustinc said:

Cool. Will do that then. Do you just do domestic shipping, and send the merchandise yourself, or do you pay someone to make it and ship it to the end destination for you? Cartoon stickers are truly the best :)

For our courtesy swag giveaways, we primarily ship domestic, since the cost to ship international has been insane due to covid.

We do at times create giveaways for both international and domestic. USPS tends to be the cheapest when shipping internationally.

In regards to personally shipping items, absolutely - I don't mind doing so, and the team also assists as we at times have quite a bit of packages to send out.