Can you recommend any cheap VPS in Australia?
I have got a multiplayer server for some old game. I created an unique relay-servers network: In case when players are unable to connect with each other by the direct connection or NAT, they get connected using the closest (or the the next in order) relay server. I currently have got a few servers in Europe and one in the USA. I think it would be nice to add a new server for Australian players (for Asia too, but not so many donations come from that region, so it's a low priority, lol). This is to reduce their ping. When the traffic is routed by Europe, they get like ~300ms+ while they could have ~50ms.
What I need is:
- KVM or OVZ node anywhere in Australia.
- Yearly payments preferred.
- 512MiB RAM (just for Ubuntu Server + 1 optimized C++ program, maybe even less would fit).
- 10GB SSD.
- Private IPv4 IP, with non-blocked UDP ports (the relay sever uses a random port).
- 100Mb/s speed.
- 50-100GB monthly bandwidth (probably even less would be used).
And... the price should be ~15 USD per year, but of course I would consider other offers. I know it's very low, but I got hostodo (and few others in the past) for less, with a better performance, so I suppose lowendtalk is the right place to ask
If there's no possibility for such VPS in Australia, then maybe someone could please recommend me something with the similar specification in Asia, near Australia? Like China, Taiwan, Indonesia, whatever is the most stable.