Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10+ dedicated servers (AMD Epyc 7502P / Ryzen 9 / Xeon) with local 10G NIC >3'000$ budget
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

10+ dedicated servers (AMD Epyc 7502P / Ryzen 9 / Xeon) with local 10G NIC >3'000$ budget

Hi there. We compiled the following order at Hetzner but unfortunately were unlucky with availability .. some of these servers are completely discontinued. Any comparable offers out there? Ideally EU region.

Best

Comments

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Cannot beat Hetzner pricing but maybe OVH reseller might do?

Also, let me know if Poland would be a good for you? I can provide a customized solution then (again, depends on the stock of CPUs we are currently left with)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

These days, it would be impossible to find this type of storage for even remotely close price.

Thanked by 1William
  • serverofferserveroffer Member, Patron Provider

10x16TB 205€ - far far away from what we have nowadays

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@fabwa said: Any comparable offers out there?

Good luck with your budget

Congrats on your first post

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited June 2021

They are not discontinued. If you refer to the storage or SX series, open support ticket and they will let you pre-order. It will come back with adjusted pricing apparently when they have delivered the current stock.

Setup fees for each server will make you cry though.

• @BlaZe said:
    Cannot beat Hetzner pricing but maybe OVH reseller might do?

Also, let me know if Poland would be a good for you? I can provide a customized solution then (again, depends on the stock of CPUs we are currently left with)

Do you have anything similar to the fourth option in stock? Looking for a high core count with around 256GB RAM (192 is fine too) and similarly powerful CPU. Storage amount and location doesn't really matter.

• Most dedicated server resellers can provide you with these servers as you know there is markup to provide you with good support and can you state your ip4 requirements it will help providers to give a better response thanks

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2021

@Sonwebhost said:
    Most dedicated server resellers can provide you with these servers as you know there is markup to provide you with good support and can you state your ip4 requirements it will help providers to give a better response thanks

I disagree. Lead time on Epyc is 90 days+. We have a large order with AMD and for the past 30 days received a grand total of exactly 0 (zero) units.

They are worse with delivering kit than Intel these days. Intel have us a whole 20 units for Xeon out fo 30+ times larger order ;-).

In other words - parts are hard to get these days.

Thanked by 1Serveo
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@astroom said:
    Do you have anything similar to the fourth option in stock? Looking for a high core count with around 256GB RAM (192 is fine too) and similarly powerful CPU. Storage amount and location doesn't really matter.

Yes we do have a similar config but not the same CPU & honestly won't be able to beat that price considering the 10x16TB SATA HDDs

I"ll message you about this shortly.

• @BlaZe said:

@astroom said:

Yes we do have a similar config but not the same CPU & honestly won't be able to beat that price considering the 10x16TB SATA HDDs

I"ll message you about this shortly.

I don't need that much storage. I would be perfectly fine with say 2x 500GB NVMe SSDs or normal SSDs