Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any providers that offer 2x E5-2680 v4?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any providers that offer 2x E5-2680 v4?

sgno1sgno1 Member

Are there any providers anywhere that offer 2x E5-2680 v4 Dedicated Servers?

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Haven't seen one yet, only v1/v2.

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • Ioflood:
    https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1845534
    @1gservers back in time had some dual 2680v4 if I'm not wrong

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

We have plenty in stock, however we don’t have any specials for E5-2680v4 right now as we have a full order queue due to recent demand.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2021

It depends. Do you have the appropiate Budget?

• sgno1sgno1 Member

@HostSlick said:

Budget doesn't matter at the moment, just seeing if any provider even gives that configuration.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@sgno1 said:

@HostSlick said:

Budget doesn't matter at the moment, just seeing if any provider even gives that configuration.

ok Full spec needed?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@sgno1 said:
    Are there any providers anywhere that offer 2x E5-2680 v4 Dedicated Servers?

We can at Phoenix via IOFlood ( lower pricing because we resell them ).

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

We can offer 2680v4, but it may take some time to deliver. Need full specs to provide the price and delivery time.

• sgno1sgno1 Member

I see so provider are able to get them, that's nice to know! Thanks!

• I have seen these servers on LeaseWeb

• veebleveeble Member, Patron Provider

Depending on your goals you have an option to get that server for your needs and colocate that in the data center you want. That can be complicated way, but that would allow you to have what you need.
    Just an option to consider.

• sgno1sgno1 Member

@veeble said:
    Depending on your goals you have an option to get that server for your needs and colocate that in the data center you want. That can be complicated way, but that would allow you to have what you need.

How would I collocate? Would I have to send my hardware over to the DC?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@sgno1 said:

@veeble said:

Correct, you'd need to acquire the hardware and then lease space, bandwidth, and IPs from the desired facility (if available). If you're looking for used or new hardware, there's plenty of options. For new https://www.asipartner.com/ and for used https://www.theserverstore.com/

Another good option for used/new (both possible here along with lease to own) http://gopcn.com/ -- just ask for Dave.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Also, of course, if you're after competitive pricing and custom configurations [email protected] 🥶

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

I had a test system from @cociu with a 2680 v4. Nice system and cheap I guess (it's HS after all). Don't know the product name though and whether it's (already) available.

• veebleveeble Member, Patron Provider

@sgno1 said:

@veeble said:

Yes. But technically that can be done without your physical presents.
    The simpliest plan:

• you buy hardware in the place you want
    • you organize delivery (not by your own just with help of delivery company)
    • data center switch your server on and provide you with access for management.

That is complicated and quite more expensive though.

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

@jsg...why you bring a dead provider in this discusion .....???

Thanked by 1fragpic
  • ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep

There are several providers offering this CPU, here are a few:
    https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=ZSF-TUY-NPP :)

• visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Host Rep

We have those configuration server if you need kindly pm :)

• serverofferserveroffer Member, Patron Provider

We have some as well, configuration available in both full cores and 10 core for reduced pricing, from 110 EUR/month

@dedicatserver_ro said:
    @jsg...why you bring a dead provider in this discusion .....???

Simple.(a) because I happened to test that product and it happened to be a HS product. (b) What's the meaning of 'dead'? You, for instance, have a 'provider' tag, yet you seem to be dead; I can't remember your last offer. @cociu, on the other hand has lost his 'provider' tag, yet he has done many offers and seems to struggle to survive. So, both could be called 'dead', or not.

Plus, of course, it's not you, the HS hater, nor me, nor anyone but the customer who decides where and what to buy.

• @jsg said:
    I had a test system from @cociu with a 2680 v4. Nice system and cheap I guess (it's HS after all). Don't know the product name though and whether it's (already) available.

Its the NVME line

@ServerNotFound said:

@jsg said:

Its the NVME line

Yes, iirc that's correct.