Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who has an additional Netcup RS Superwoman server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who has an additional Netcup RS Superwoman server?

I found that the cost of cigarettes per month is enough to allow me to have two such servers. Smoking is harmful to health, but the server will not.
Which kind person can help me quit smoking and transfer one to me? I would really appreciate it!

Prozessor:AMD EPYC™ 7702
Prozessorkerne:12 dediziert
Arbeitsspeicher DDR 4 ECC:64 GB
Festplatte:2 TB SSD

If you have RS Easter M OST21 or RS Easter L OST21, you can also contact me, thank you.

Comments

• TapiluTapilu Member

What your price

• TyrantTyrant Member

@Tapilu said:
    What your price

Can I know which server you own, rs superwoman or other? You can describe the server configuration and renewal price.

• smoking gets high but server do not. don't stop smoking.

Thanked by 2yoursunny attiqfsd
  • FalzoFalzo Member

I heard people trying to quit smoking often also think about adding chia to the mix. superwomen don't like either though.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • TyrantTyrant Member

@Falzo said:
    I heard people trying to quit smoking often also think about adding chia to the mix. superwomen don't like either though.

I don’t think 2T disks can participate in chia. People who participate in it usually use disks of 8T and above to share the mining costs.

• TyrantTyrant Member

@notarobo said:
    smoking gets high but server do not. don't stop smoking.

But heavy smoking can easily lead to brain damage and impotence, so...

• @Tyrant said:

@Falzo said:

I don’t think 2T disks can participate in chia. People who participate in it usually use disks of 8T and above to share the mining costs.

for farming or plotting ?

• FalzoFalzo Member

@isunbejo said:

@Tyrant said:

@Falzo said:

obviously that box would be for plotting rather than farming. however, doesn't matter because mining is forbidden in general with netcups ToS. I was just joking, because obviously every kind of powerful box with a decent amount of ssd/nvme is prone to be abused by chia nowadays (same goes for storage and farming)

• TyrantTyrant Member

@Falzo said:

@isunbejo said:

@Tyrant said:

@Falzo said:

obviously that box would be for plotting rather than farming. however, doesn't matter because mining is forbidden in general with netcups ToS. I was just joking, because obviously every kind of powerful box with a decent amount of ssd/nvme is prone to be abused by chia nowadays (same goes for storage and farming)

I just want to buy these special servers. (Although the discount for these three machines is not much) In fact, I do need these configured servers so that I can combine several of my projects on one machine to reduce expenses.