Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


E X P A N S I O N A L E R T: AMD Ryzen VPS in San Jose NOW AVAILABLE BY RackNerd - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

E X P A N S I O N A L E R T: AMD Ryzen VPS in San Jose NOW AVAILABLE BY RackNerd

1356711

Comments

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @ststranger169 said:
    @dustinc, please double bandwidth for the Invoice #1482637

    Hi @ststranger169 -- thank you for expanding your services with RackNerd! We've doubled your bandwidth 👊

  • MinacatMinacat Member

    Hi @dustinc can you please double bandwidth for Order 2640237736? Thanks a lot!

  • eijileijil Member

    Hi, @dustinc, could you please double the bandwidth for order Invoice #1484842 and 1485934? thx!

  • mekrmekr Member
    edited May 27

    Hi, @dustinc, please double the bandwidth for my order (Order Number: 2563380986 Invoice #1486585) as well. Thanks a lot!

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @Minacat said:
    Hi @dustinc can you please double bandwidth for Order 2640237736? Thanks a lot!

    Hi @Minacat -- absolutely! We appreciate your business.

    Bandwidth has now been doubled.

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @eijil said:
    Hi, @dustinc, could you please double the bandwidth for order Invoice #1484842 and 1485934? thx!

    Hi @eijil -- love the growth!

    Thank You for working with RackNerd. We've doubled your bandwidth.

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @mekr said:
    Hi, @dustinc, please double the bandwidth for my order (Order Number: 2563380986 Invoice #1486585) as well. Thanks a lot!

    Hi @mekr -- you're very welcome. Thank you for hosting with RackNerd, we love the expansion!

    We've doubled up your bandwidth 👊

    Thanked by 1mekr
  • kuweikuwei Member

    Hello. I need double bandwidth activity.
    Order ID :3841234141 and 8927802237。
    Thanks

  • HuangLeeHuangLee Member

    I'm tempted to go with one of these offers to set up a remote desktop environment that I can access from anywhere
    (browsing the web, watching YouTube, using LibreOffice, Google Docs, maybe run VLC to watch videos)

    Not sure if I should go with the
    2 Ryzen CPUs, 4 GB RAM, 55 GB SSD for 64 USD/year
    or
    3 Intel vCPUs, 3 GB RAM, 80 GB SSD for 36 USD/year

    Any thoughts on whether the cheaper one would be good enough? (or possibly add some CPU or RAM to it?)
    (I´d probably use Gnome and VNC via SSH-tunnel)

    Thanks in advance for your advice :)

  • @HuangLee said:
    I'm tempted to go with one of these offers to set up a remote desktop environment that I can access from anywhere
    (browsing the web, watching YouTube, using LibreOffice, Google Docs, maybe run VLC to watch videos)

    Not sure if I should go with the
    2 Ryzen CPUs, 4 GB RAM, 55 GB SSD for 64 USD/year
    or
    3 Intel vCPUs, 3 GB RAM, 80 GB SSD for 36 USD/year

    Any thoughts on whether the cheaper one would be good enough? (or possibly add some CPU or RAM to it?)
    (I´d probably use Gnome and VNC via SSH-tunnel)

    Thanks in advance for your advice :)

    I think if you want a better experience go with the Ryzen, it's a much more powerful processor and you get an extra gig of RAM which is vital for the apps you plan to use.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • HuangLeeHuangLee Member
    edited May 31

    @dahartigan said:

    @HuangLee said:
    I'm tempted to go with one of these offers to set up a remote desktop environment that I can access from anywhere
    (browsing the web, watching YouTube, using LibreOffice, Google Docs, maybe run VLC to watch videos)

    Not sure if I should go with the
    2 Ryzen CPUs, 4 GB RAM, 55 GB SSD for 64 USD/year
    or
    3 Intel vCPUs, 3 GB RAM, 80 GB SSD for 36 USD/year

    Any thoughts on whether the cheaper one would be good enough? (or possibly add some CPU or RAM to it?)
    (I´d probably use Gnome and VNC via SSH-tunnel)

    Thanks in advance for your advice :)

    I think if you want a better experience go with the Ryzen, it's a much more powerful processor and you get an extra gig of RAM which is vital for the apps you plan to use.

    Thanks!
    On the other hand, I could bump up the Intel-offer with an extra CPU Core and an extra Gig of RAM, and the price will still be cheaper than the Ryzen:

    4 Intel vCPUs, 4 GB RAM, 80 GB SSD for 53 USD/year

    It's hard to gauge for me how different the 4 Intel Cores are from 2 Ryzen Cores in real-life-usage.

  • @HuangLee said:

    @dahartigan said:

    @HuangLee said:
    I'm tempted to go with one of these offers to set up a remote desktop environment that I can access from anywhere
    (browsing the web, watching YouTube, using LibreOffice, Google Docs, maybe run VLC to watch videos)

    Not sure if I should go with the
    2 Ryzen CPUs, 4 GB RAM, 55 GB SSD for 64 USD/year
    or
    3 Intel vCPUs, 3 GB RAM, 80 GB SSD for 36 USD/year

    Any thoughts on whether the cheaper one would be good enough? (or possibly add some CPU or RAM to it?)
    (I´d probably use Gnome and VNC via SSH-tunnel)

    Thanks in advance for your advice :)

    I think if you want a better experience go with the Ryzen, it's a much more powerful processor and you get an extra gig of RAM which is vital for the apps you plan to use.

    Thanks!
    On the other hand, I could bump up the Intel-offer with an extra CPU Core and an extra Gig of RAM, and the price will still be cheaper than the Ryezen:

    4 Intel vCPUs, 4 GB RAM, 80 GB SSD for 53 USD/year

    It's hard to gauge for me how different the 4 Intel Cores are from 2 Ryzen Cores in real-life-usage.

    If you aren't sure, try with the cheaper plan first. If that doesn't feel right, you'll know that an upgrade would most likely resolve that.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • That's great. I'm ordering again, boss. I need double bandwidth
    Payment received (invoice 1500886)
    Racknerd-37a948
    Bill #1500886

  • lanefulanefu Member

    What's the latest with Racknerd ipv6 options and east coast DC. Knowledge base says LA DC's but you're not in sunnys wall of shame

  • angstromangstrom Member
    edited May 31

    Hello. I need double radioactivity.
    Order ID: 88888844
    Thanks

    Thanked by 1lanefu
  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @kuwei said:
    Hello. I need double bandwidth activity.
    Order ID :3841234141 and 8927802237。
    Thanks

    Hello @kuwei -- Thank You for expanding with RackNerd! We've doubled your bandwidth 🥳

  • Ryzen in Netherlands soon?

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @HuangLee said:
    I'm tempted to go with one of these offers to set up a remote desktop environment that I can access from anywhere
    (browsing the web, watching YouTube, using LibreOffice, Google Docs, maybe run VLC to watch videos)

    Not sure if I should go with the
    2 Ryzen CPUs, 4 GB RAM, 55 GB SSD for 64 USD/year
    or
    3 Intel vCPUs, 3 GB RAM, 80 GB SSD for 36 USD/year

    Any thoughts on whether the cheaper one would be good enough? (or possibly add some CPU or RAM to it?)
    (I´d probably use Gnome and VNC via SSH-tunnel)

    Thanks in advance for your advice :)

    You'll love our Ryzen! And you'll love our Intel.

    Go with Ryzen, if your budget allows. You won't be disappointed, with what you're looking to do on a daily basis.

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @hehuangCCs said:
    That's great. I'm ordering again, boss. I need double bandwidth
    Payment received (invoice 1500886)
    Racknerd-37a948
    Bill #1500886

    Hi @hehuangCCs -- amazing! We love seeing you grow with us.

    We've doubled your bandwidth. Thank You for the business.

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @lanefu said:
    What's the latest with Racknerd ipv6 options and east coast DC. Knowledge base says LA DC's but you're not in sunnys wall of shame

    Hi @lanefu -- we supply native IPv6 free of charge in Los Angeles (DC-02). Our other locations do not have IPv6, an alternative for consideration would be tunnelbroker.net which would allow for IPv6.

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @angstrom said:
    Hello. I need double radioactivity.
    Order ID: 88888844
    Thanks

    Hi @angstrom -- this is now in progress 😁

    Thanked by 2angstrom dahartigan
  • lanefulanefu Member

    @dustinc said:

    @lanefu said:
    What's the latest with Racknerd ipv6 options and east coast DC. Knowledge base says LA DC's but you're not in sunnys wall of shame

    Hi @lanefu -- we supply native IPv6 free of charge in Los Angeles (DC-02). Our other locations do not have IPv6, an alternative for consideration would be tunnelbroker.net which would allow for IPv6.

    Cool no worries. Thanks. My Ashburn VPS is like a 1.5ms ping to my vps where my ip6 block terminates so lots of easy options

  • @dustinc said:

    @angstrom said:
    Hello. I need double radioactivity.
    Order ID: 88888844
    Thanks

    Hi @angstrom -- this is now in progress 😁

    7.2 Roentgen activated.

    Thanked by 2angstrom dustinc
  • HuangLeeHuangLee Member

    Placed an order for a 2-core Ryzen VPS
    Order ID 2101358874
    Invoice # 1508782

    If you still give double bandwidth for LET users, I wouldn't mind :)

    Thanks!

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @lanefu said:

    @dustinc said:

    @lanefu said:
    What's the latest with Racknerd ipv6 options and east coast DC. Knowledge base says LA DC's but you're not in sunnys wall of shame

    Hi @lanefu -- we supply native IPv6 free of charge in Los Angeles (DC-02). Our other locations do not have IPv6, an alternative for consideration would be tunnelbroker.net which would allow for IPv6.

    Cool no worries. Thanks. My Ashburn VPS is like a 1.5ms ping to my vps where my ip6 block terminates so lots of easy options

    Not a problem 👊

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @HuangLee said:
    Placed an order for a 2-core Ryzen VPS
    Order ID 2101358874
    Invoice # 1508782

    If you still give double bandwidth for LET users, I wouldn't mind :)

    Thanks!

    Hi @HuangLee - absolutely! Awesome purchase by the way, our Ryzen deals are awesome, and the fact that we have multiple locations to choose from makes it that much sweeter.

    We've doubled your bandwidth.

  • Exciting discount, I re-purchased two. Thank racknerd, please help me upgrade into double bandwidth

    racknerd-4344bf
    Invoice #1513591
    Order Number: 3428765321

    racknerd-4344bf
    Invoice #1513591
    Order Number: 3428765321

  • @hehuangCCs said:
    Exciting discount, I re-purchased two. Thank racknerd, please help me upgrade into double bandwidth

    racknerd-4344bf
    Invoice #1513591
    Order Number: 3428765321

    racknerd-4344bf
    Invoice #1513591
    Order Number: 3428765321

    I'm pretty sure that you mentioned one VPS twice )

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc two questions
    1. soon in .nl too?
    2. if i order, you double bandwith or nvme space?

  • @hyperblast said:
    @dustinc two questions
    1. soon in .nl too?
    2. if i order, you double bandwith or nvme space?

    Double bandwidth = free
    Double nvme = double invoice*

    *fake news

Sign In or Register to comment.