Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Millenial.Host Launch - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Millenial.Host Launch

Comments

• is .host a bad domain or are these guys just trash at seo?

• WilliamWilliam Member

@neverain said: is .host a bad domain or are these guys just trash at seo?

Neither.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@neverain said:
    is .host a bad domain or are these guys just trash at seo?

We're just trash in general.

• Pending has been for 2 days, Hope to Active..

@treesky2017 said:
    Pending has been for 2 days, Hope to Active..

New node was recently setup. PM me your email and i'll fast track you.

• JonesJones Member
    edited May 2021

@randvegeta said:

@treesky2017 said:
    Pending has been for 2 days, Hope to Active..

New node was recently setup. PM me your email and i'll fast track you.

Invoice #530 you're the best

Thanked by 1jayjay
  • No boomers allowed.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • xetsysxetsys Member

The next due date should be calculated from VPS setup/provision date instead of invoice. May be its just a glitch. Really hope you guys setup the remaining orders soon. Cant wait to try this out

Thanked by 1jayjay
  • jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

@xetsys said:
    The next due date should be calculated from VPS setup/provision date instead of invoice. May be its just a glitch. Really hope you guys setup the remaining orders soon. Cant wait to try this out

That's exactly what we're doing :D

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2021

@LTniger said:
    I thought this is a joke, like mzungu. To much L , can we get boomer.host?

Thanked by 2lentro randvegeta

@ezeth said:

@LTniger said:

Can't wait to see all your offers. Please keep in keeping with the theme. Go for an 1990s style web design, support by phone, fax and e-mail only. Webhosting with no database or scripting language support. And preferably only Intel Pentium 3 and 4 based servers and absurdly high prices. And a dedicated phone line per machine.

Thanked by 1ezeth
  • ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2021

@randvegeta said:

@ezeth said:

@LTniger said:

Can't wait to see all your offers. Please keep in keeping with the theme. Go for an 1990s style web design, support by phone, fax and e-mail only. Webhosting with no database or scripting language support. And preferably only Intel Pentium 3 and 4 based servers and absurdly high prices. And a dedicated phone line per machine.

That's too much effort. I will however charge per support request and offer phone, mail only. Offers coming 4th of July if I get provider tag with 1990s pricing before inflation killed everything if you have any ideas on what I can do please say what

Just a little update in case anyone is still trying to pickup one of the promo offers.

The original 512MB, 1G and 1.5G KVM plans are sold out and will likely not be restocked.

The 1G DDoS Protected plan is still available.

Replacing the original 1G plan is a new 1G plan with less disk disk space. Apparently Chia mining is so bad now that even SSDs are getting expensive! So the new 1G plan is basically the same but with just 5G of storage.

All available plans are visible here.

• JonesJones Member

@randvegeta said:
    Just a little update in case anyone is still trying to pickup one of the promo offers.

The original 512MB, 1G and 1.5G KVM plans are sold out and will likely not be restocked.

Replacing the original 1G plan is a new 1G plan with less disk disk space. Apparently Chia mining is so bad now that even SSDs are getting expensive! So the new 1G plan is basically the same but with just 5G of storage.

Everything is very good, looking forward to products from other locations :)

Thanked by 1jayjay

@Jones said:

@randvegeta said:

Everything is very good, looking forward to products from other locations :)

Thanks @Jones, they're in the works and we can't wait to publish them.

Good news all - Telegram's approval finally came through, so from today onwards you can contact us through Telegram too.

Chat with us here

• JonesJones Member

@jayjay said:
    Good news all - Telegram's approval finally came through, so from today onwards you can contact us through Telegram too.

Chat with us here

Ha ha ~ I thought you said the new location and ready :D

@Jones said:

@jayjay said:

Chat with us here

Haha coming soon! @randvegeta and I are working hard to get the other locations setup

@Jones said: Everything is very good, looking forward to products from other locations

Hopefully we wont have to wait too long.

Logistics is a bit of a challenge right > @jayjay said:

@Jones said:

@jayjay said:

Chat with us here

Haha coming soon! @randvegeta and I are working hard to get the other locations setup

Not until you're back in the Uk :)

@randvegeta said:

@Jones said: Everything is very good, looking forward to products from other locations

Hopefully we wont have to wait too long.

Logistics is a bit of a challenge right > @jayjay said:

@Jones said:

@jayjay said:

Chat with us here

Not until you're back in the Uk :)

Not for Lithuania! :D

• mikecmikec Member

It looks slow from Singapore.

%> ip2trace -p 211.156.140.17 -d /usr/share/ip2location/DB4.BIN

IP2Location Geolocation Traceroute (ip2trace) Version 8.0.0
    Copyright (c) 2021 IP2Location.com [MIT License]
    https://www.ip2location.com/free/traceroute-application

1. 174.133.118.152 0.483 ms ["SG", "Singapore", "Singapore", "Singapore", "SoftLayer Technologies Inc.]
    2. 50.97.18.198 0.610 ms ["SG", "Singapore", "Singapore", "Singapore", "SoftLayer Technologies Inc.]
    3. 116.51.17.53 1.468 ms ["SG", "Singapore", "Singapore", "Singapore", "NTT Singapore Pte Ltd]
    4. 183.91.56.121 1.910 ms ["SG", "Singapore", "Singapore", "Singapore", "China Telecom Global Limited]
    5. 202.97.61.161 65.806 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "ChinaNet Backbone Network]
    6. 202.97.48.25 67.898 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "ChinaNet Backbone Network]
    7. 202.97.56.145 233.143 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "ChinaNet Backbone Network]
    8. 219.141.135.165 229.338 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "ChinaNet Beijing Province Network]
    9. 219.141.162.77 232.353 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "ChinaNet Beijing Province Network]
    10. 106.120.252.154 221.145 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "ChinaNet Beijing Province Network]
    11. 60.247.93.254 207.545 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "China Digital Kingdom Technology Co. Ltd.]
    12. 211.156.128.198 114.141 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "China Cable Television Network Co.]
    13. 211.156.128.230 210.119 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "China Cable Television Network Co.]

@mikec said:
    It looks slow from Singapore.

%> ip2trace -p 211.156.140.17 -d /usr/share/ip2location/DB4.BIN

IP2Location Geolocation Traceroute (ip2trace) Version 8.0.0
    Copyright (c) 2021 IP2Location.com [MIT License]
    https://www.ip2location.com/free/traceroute-application

1. 174.133.118.152 0.483 ms ["SG", "Singapore", "Singapore", "Singapore", "SoftLayer Technologies Inc.]
    2. 50.97.18.198 0.610 ms ["SG", "Singapore", "Singapore", "Singapore", "SoftLayer Technologies Inc.]
    3. 116.51.17.53 1.468 ms ["SG", "Singapore", "Singapore", "Singapore", "NTT Singapore Pte Ltd]
    4. 183.91.56.121 1.910 ms ["SG", "Singapore", "Singapore", "Singapore", "China Telecom Global Limited]
    5. 202.97.61.161 65.806 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "ChinaNet Backbone Network]
    6. 202.97.48.25 67.898 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "ChinaNet Backbone Network]
    7. 202.97.56.145 233.143 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "ChinaNet Backbone Network]
    8. 219.141.135.165 229.338 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "ChinaNet Beijing Province Network]
    9. 219.141.162.77 232.353 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "ChinaNet Beijing Province Network]
    10. 106.120.252.154 221.145 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "ChinaNet Beijing Province Network]
    11. 60.247.93.254 207.545 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "China Digital Kingdom Technology Co. Ltd.]
    12. 211.156.128.198 114.141 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "China Cable Television Network Co.]
    13. 211.156.128.230 210.119 ms ["CN", "China", "Beijing", "Beijing", "China Cable Television Network Co.]

211.156.140.17 is in China though.

• MoeCatMoeCat Member
    edited June 2021

Fucking millenials... The Networking is down again

• Am I wrong, or you swapped two ping IPs? I got a detour on the "Standard IP" you wrote, from HKIX to HE to Telia to NTT and NTT internal then your "191.1" host...

edited June 2021

@lifehome said:
    Am I wrong, or you swapped two ping IPs? I got a detour on the "Standard IP" you wrote, from HKIX to HE to Telia to NTT and NTT internal then your "191.1" host...

What 191.1 host? This is not one of MH's IPs.

Edit: oh you mean 45.123.191.1?

No this is our standard route. The other is DDoS protected.

Thanked by 1lifehome
  • @randvegeta said:

@lifehome said:
    Am I wrong, or you swapped two ping IPs? I got a detour on the "Standard IP" you wrote, from HKIX to HE to Telia to NTT and NTT internal then your "191.1" host...

Thanks, just clarified things out! tho IMO not a fan of that specific DDoS mitigation provider.

@lifehome said:

@randvegeta said:

@lifehome said:

Thanks, just clarified things out! tho IMO not a fan of that specific DDoS mitigation provider.

May I ask why?

• @randvegeta said:

@lifehome said:

@randvegeta said:

@lifehome said:

May I ask why?

It's the same provider that provides protection to a website that doxx people who fought for democracies in HK?

No rights for HKers to invoke any DPA or GDPR cuz the local PCPD legislations aren't capable to be enforced overseas.

Thanked by 1lentro

@lifehome said:

@randvegeta said:

@lifehome said:

@randvegeta said:

@lifehome said:

May I ask why?

It's the same provider that provides protection to a website that doxx people who fought for democracies in HK?

No rights for HKers to invoke any DPA or GDPR cuz the local PCPD legislations aren't capable to be enforced overseas.

To be fair to DDG, they cant really take sides. They're a neutral carrier. Similar to how Youtube and Twitter are supposed to be neutral (which for the mosg part, politically, they are).

• cybmp3cybmp3 Member

First plan is out of stock. I'm late.Cry :'(