Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud VPS | 2 Core | 4GB RAM | 30GB NVME + 50GB SSD - 3€/month (Bucharest/Europe ) - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud VPS | 2 Core | 4GB RAM | 30GB NVME + 50GB SSD - 3€/month (Bucharest/Europe )

Comments

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

@jsg said: A quick look at bgp.he.net

AS3164 Astimp IT Solution SRL - Prefixes Announced (v4): 28 | BGP Peers Observed (v4): 18 | AS9009 M247 Ltd , AS3223 Voxility LLP , AS6939 Hurricane Electric LLC | IX - InterLAN , RoNIX

AS44220 Parfumuri Femei.com SRL - Prefixes Originated (v4): 8 | BGP Peers Observed (v4): 3 |Peers AS9009 M247 Ltd , AS56655 TerraHost AS , AS1299 Telia Company AB

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@jsg said: A quick look at bgp.he.net

AS3164 Astimp IT Solution SRL - Prefixes Announced (v4): 28 | BGP Peers Observed (v4): 18 | AS9009 M247 Ltd , AS3223 Voxility LLP , AS6939 Hurricane Electric LLC | IX - InterLAN , RoNIX

AS44220 Parfumuri Femei.com SRL - Prefixes Originated (v4): 8 | BGP Peers Observed (v4): 3 |Peers AS9009 M247 Ltd , AS56655 TerraHost AS , AS1299 Telia Company AB

OK, let's cut the commonalities and focus on the differences

dedicatserver.ro
    AS3223 Voxility LLP , AS6939 Hurricane Electric LLC | IX - InterLAN , RoNIX

HostSolutions
    AS56655 TerraHost AS , AS1299 Telia Company AB
    (With Terrahost presumably limited to the NO location)

Plus, HS uses a router for routing while you (ab)use a switch (but granted a nice one).

And please note that unlike you I did not just take a dump but I submit factual arguments.
    Would you really like me or others do to you and in your offer thread what you repeatedly did in @cociu's threads? I don't think so.

edited June 2021

@jsg said: focus on the differences

We are both colocated in M247 that have Telia.

@jsg said: Plus, HS uses a router for routing

you presume, you don't know, stick to the facts that's how you like it ( so far no one has seen anything from HS )

@jsg said: while you (ab)use a switch (but granted a nice one).

Arista 7280R

@jsg said: repeatedly did in @cociu's threads? I don't think so.

You're already doing this. Thanks!
    I try to answer any questions.

edited June 2021

Cute. But 'M247 - among others - also has Telia' !=' provider uses and offers Telia'

@dedicatserver_ro said:
    You're already doing this. Thanks!

I'm not surprised. Granted I know that pattern mostly from women, but it's clearly there: You don't differentiate between facts based arguments and vile bashing. For you it's only "whatever you do is OK and whatever criticism is directed towards you is evil and not OK.

Sorry, NO, I didn't and don't take a dump in your thread like you regularly do in @cociu's threads. In fact I'd probably not even be capable to behave in such a disgusting and dirty way.
    In fact I told politely and matter of factly what I don't like with your offer and I also said that if, for instance at least the processor were halfway reasonably defined, I'd consider it attractive. I've yet to see something like that from you towards cociu.

And your comment to that? Pretty much E5 v1, E5 v3, no big difference - which is provably BS.

And again: I'm not interested in making your life hard or in spoiling your sales. But do not try your dirty bitchy games with me!

• @dedicatserver_ro said:
    VCD – 50 €/month ( extra WHMCS VDC management interface + access on Opennebula management interface + VLAN privat + VLAN public....etc.)

Price resources:

• 1 x Core 2.4-2,6 GHz - 0.0720 €/month
    • 1 x Core 3-3,2 GHz - 0.864 €/month
    • 1 x 1GB RAM - 0.3456 €/month
    • 1 x 1GB NVME - 0.2880 €/month
    • 1 x 1GB SSD - 0.0144 €/month
    • 1 x 1 IPv4 - 1.15 €/month

Minimum order: 8 Core | 16GB RAM | 150GB NVME | 300GB SSD | 1 IPv4 - 54.7756 €/month

Just one question, why this is more expensive than your normal VPSes?

You're running on the same platform, no?

I'm still considering deploying cluster but €54 for a private network with 1 IPv4 is too much I think.

At Hetzner cloud I could get €53.9 - 22 Core | 44GB RAM | 440GB RAID10 SSD | 11 IPv4.

And with your normal VPSes I could get €53.9 - 44 Core | 88GB RAM | 330GB NVME + 825GB SSD | 11 IPv4.

Does it make sense?

edited June 2021

@jsg said: I didn't and don't take a dump in your thread like you regularly do

You're doing this again ;) . Thanks!

@jsg said: Cute. But 'M247 - among others - also has Telia' !=' provider uses and offers Telia'

You need to learn about BGP peering, In M247,Voxility ...Interlan i can if i need to do a direct peering with Telia,Level3....or any other ( for me the best carrier is Level3 )
    If you were my client and in your contry there is only Telia, maybe I would make a direct connection.( if you pay for )
    For me, it is a great risk to work with only one carrier, only one connection.

@jsg said: And your comment to that? Pretty much E5 v1, E5 v3, no big difference - which is provably BS.

Please Quote my answer ;)

@dedicatserver_ro said: can you tell me the difference between a Wm with E5 v1 and E5 v3 in real operation (other than name)

So you can´t answer.... - this it is a fact - for a little hosting, email, backup..streaming ... there is no difference

edited June 2021

@alexvolk said: Just one question, why this is more expensive than your normal VPSes?

This is our sales strategy.
    VDC is not a simple interface for Standard VPS, you have separate VLAN/VXLAN you can configure each VPS as you wish, can have your personal vSwitch, firevall,load balancer...etc.

@alexvolk said: Does it make sense?

For us yes.

• simple services without too many options = cheap
    • complex services, configurable on request (which require a lot of assistance and involvement ) = expensive
    edited June 2021

@dedicatserver_ro said: can you tell me the difference between a Wm with E5 v1 and E5 v3 in real operation (other than name)

So you can´t answer.... - this it is a fact - for a little hosting, email, backup..streaming ... there is no difference

I'm not sure whether I should thank you for amusing me or whether I should be worried about your obvious incompetence in some relevant fields.

Unlike you, it seems, I actually have plenty benchmarks under my belt and real performance numbers and those numbers show a significant difference. Hence I call it a lottery when you do not properly specify the nodes processor. "Can be anything from E5 v1 to AMD Zen" isn't acceptable.
    And kindly note that this is an unbiased and fair assessment. Some others would speculate that that's your way to sell stoneage nodes while making believe that a Zen processor might be in it.

I suggest we end this. At the end it's simple: I can be as persisting as you and while you might be a bit more knowledgeable in some areas I'm not clueless, more knowledgeable in other fields, and certainly no easy pushover for you plus unlike you I don't sell anything here ... in way a bit like you in @cociu's thread. Going ahead you can't win while I can't loose.
    So I suggest you take my offer. You stop there and I stop here and everybody wins.

edited June 2021

@jsg said: Can be anything from E5 v1 to AMD Zen" isn't acceptable.

it is not eloquent enough what AMD and Intel offer is?

@jsg said: Unlike you, it seems, I actually have plenty benchmarks under my belt and real performance numbers and those numbers show a significant difference.

threats again ..... ;)

smile

Have a nice weekend

Nice weekend for all ! o:) :)

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • Nice.

For us yes.

• simple services without too many options = cheap
    • complex services, configurable on request (which require a lot of assistance and involvement ) = expensive

Maybe add a self-managed plan without assistance and involvement?

Won't that work for you?

edited June 2021

@alexvolk said: Won't that work for you?

Our cheap plans are : CLOUD - STANDARD VPS

• I have come to see in your garden

Thanked by 1_MS_

@dahartigan said: I have come to see in your garden

;) :D ok

• Any plan to offer ipv6 on VPS?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Is it available with Windows OS?

@Arirang said: Any plan to offer ipv6 on VPS?

sorry , i don't think we will implement IPv6 for cloud this year.

@ashmanmalhotra said: Is it available with Windows OS

yes Windows Server 2019

• What will be the delivery time for Windows 2019? Will it be possible to take snap and reinstall if required?
    Are these given prices final after discount?
    What are various available locations?

• vyas11vyas11 Member

@jsg said:

I'm not sure whether I should thank you for amusing me or whether I should be worried about your obvious incompetence in some relevant fields.

Unlike you, it seems, I actually have plenty benchmarks under my belt and real performance numbers and those numbers show a significant difference. Hence I call it a lottery when you do not properly specify the nodes processor. "Can be anything from E5 v1 to AMD Zen" isn't acceptable.
    And kindly note that this is an unbiased and fair assessment. Some others would speculate that that's your way to sell stoneage nodes while making believe that a Zen processor might be in it.

I suggest we end this. At the end it's simple: I can be as persisting as you and while you might be a bit more knowledgeable in some areas I'm not clueless, more knowledgeable in other fields, and certainly no easy pushover for you plus unlike you I don't sell anything here ... in way a bit like you in @cociu's thread. Going ahead you can't win while I can't loose.
    So I suggest you take my offer. You stop there and I stop here and everybody wins.

Kool aid effect ?

edited June 2021

@vyas11 said: Kool aid effect ?

:D for whom ? ;)

• be more explicit
    edited June 2021

@dahartigan
    did you find anything good ?

@dahartigan
    did you find anything good ?

Only sour grapes..

@dahartigan said: Only sour grapes..

:D B) do you know : THE FOX and THE SOUR GRAPES Story ? ;) :D

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bw_5JfrQ-aE

still valid offer ;)

up

• Another shameless bump.

• @malignify said:
    Another shameless bump.

@dedicatserver_ro Be like @cociu, involucrate your systems randomly, disappear from LET, and let the community bump your threads.