Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud VPS | 2 Core | 4GB RAM | 30GB NVME + 50GB SSD - 3€/month (Bucharest/Europe ) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud VPS | 2 Core | 4GB RAM | 30GB NVME + 50GB SSD - 3€/month (Bucharest/Europe )

Comments

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

@Matt247 said: Forgot about this, but the network speeds to China are pretty good (they're geographically not that far....

Shanghai - Bucharest : 8026 km
    New York - Bucharest : 7646 km

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2021

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@Matt247 said: Forgot about this, but the network speeds to China are pretty good (they're geographically not that far....

Shanghai - Bucharest : 8026 km
    New York - Bucharest : 7646 km

[In my mind, it sounded sarcastic but I forgot to include context for it to make sense... sorry about that!]

edited June 2021
    • "they're geographically not that far"
  • totototototo Member

@Mridul said:
    Which bench script is that ?

http://bench.sh

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@dedicatserver_ro

• Can users upload and install ISOs (without support ticket)?
    • I don't like lottery. How to make sure one gets on a 2600 v3 or better node, e.g. Epyc?
    • Are there any rebates for paying 6 months or a year in advance?

Nice offer, btw, for 2600 v3 or better nodes.

• @jsg said: Are there any rebates for paying 6 months or a year in advance?

Nope.

@stevewatson301 said:

@jsg said: Are there any rebates for paying 6 months or a year in advance?

Nope.

Sad. Thank you.

edited June 2021

@jsg said: Can users upload and install ISOs (without support ticket)?

• not at all (with or without support ticket), this is cloud like AWS and can´t install from ISO, is work only with Opennebula Template

I don't like lottery. How to make sure one gets on a 2600 v3 or better node, e.g. Epyc?

• you can´t (cloud like AWS), so don´t play if don't like
    • or optional for VDC - Virtual Data Center (base price 50 Euro + resources that you need beginning from 6 Core, 8GB RAM, 50GB NVME) you can choose the kind of resources

Are there any rebates for paying 6 months or a year in advance?

• there are not

@jsg said: Nice offer, btw, for 2600 v3 or better nodes.

• can you tell me the difference between a Wm with E5 v1 and E5 v3 in real operation (other than name)
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Here we go.

Thanked by 1seriesn

@dedicatserver_ro said:

• not at all (with or without support ticket), this is cloud like AWS and can´t install from ISO, is work only with Opennebula Template

Sad, because I liked your offer.

What operating systems do you support?

I don't like lottery. How to make sure one gets on a 2600 v3 or better node, e.g. Epyc?

• you can´t (cloud like AWS), so don´t play if don't like
    • or optional for VDC - Virtual Data Center (base price 50 Euro + resources that you need beginning from 6 Core, 8GB RAM, 50GB NVME) you can choose the kind of resources

Are there any rebates for paying 6 months or a year in advance?

• there are not

@jsg said: Nice offer, btw, for 2600 v3 or better nodes.

• can you tell me the difference between a Wm with E5 v1 and E5 v3 in real operation (other than name)

In particular a significant difference in performance. AFAIC I wouldn't pay €3/mo. for a v1 based VPS. For a v3 based VPS however I consider the price/your offer attractive.

edited June 2021

@jsg said: What operating systems do you support?

Thanked by 1jsg
  • in opennebula it is possible to attach CDROM for ISO install. will this be support?

@notarobo said:
    in opennebula it is possible to attach CDROM for ISO install. will this be support?

@dedicatserver_ro said:not at all (with or without support ticket), this is cloud like AWS and can´t install from ISO, is work only with Opennebula Template

• can´t install from ISO, is work only with Opennebula Template
  • @dedicatserver_ro do you have private network support between servers? If yes, what's the limits of it?

edited June 2021

@alexvolk said: do you have private network support between servers? If yes, what's the limits of it?

• yes we offer on demand private network , from 100 mbps to max. 50 Gbps ( even 100 Gbps in some cases - VDC , the internal data network is through the Mellanox SN2700 Switch with 32 EDR port 100Gbps and Arista with 1/10/40/50/100 Gbps)
  • @dedicatserver_ro said:

• yes we offer on demand private network , from 100 mbps to max. 50 Gbps ( even 100 Gbps in some cases - VDC , the internal data network is through the Mellanox SN2700 Switch with 32 EDR port 100Gbps and Arista with 1/10/40/50/100 Gbps)

Is private network completely free for VPS?

I would like to buy a few VPSes and connect them through a private network.

Also, I can't understand optional VDC ( Virtual Datacenter ) isn't free right? What's the pricing?

Last question, what's the average reading/average for the SSD disk that is attached to VPS?
    All tests show only for NVMe disk, is SSD performance is the same as your NVMe or lower?

@alexvolk said: Is private network completely free for VPS?

• yes till 250mbps
    Thanked by 1alexvolk
    edited June 2021

@alexvolk said: what's the average reading/average for the SSD disk that is attached to VPS?

• see picture ( NVMe about 5 GB/s, SSD about 600 MB/s - big diference ):
    Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • Trafic lunar - Necontorizat

este corect?

• vernorvernor Member

Just bought one. Great offer.

@sulissoft said: Trafic lunar - Necontorizat

este corect?

• da , cu max. 100 Mbps

cu stima,

• @dedicatserver_ro said:

@sulissoft said: Trafic lunar - Necontorizat

este corect?

• da , cu max. 100 Mbps

cu stima,

you're a good host but i miss cociu, it's not the same energy.

Thanked by 3jsg skorupion pike

@vernor said: Just bought one. Great offer.

Thanks!

• I'm currently living outside EU, do I have to pay VAT@19%?

@hzhoanglee said: I'm currently living outside EU, do I have to pay VAT@19%?

• yes, you have to pay VAT@19% ,
    • legally , the service (not a product) is offered in the EU by a company with fiscal headquarters in the EU, it is not sold as a good / product that leaves the EU border (only in this case no VAT is paid)
    edited June 2021

@alexvolk said: Also, I can't understand optional VDC ( Virtual Datacenter ) isn't free right? What's the pricing?

VCD – 50 €/month ( extra WHMCS VDC management interface + access on Opennebula management interface + VLAN privat + VLAN public....etc.)

Price resources:

• 1 x Core 2.4-2,6 GHz - 0.0720 €/month
    • 1 x Core 3-3,2 GHz - 0.864 €/month
    • 1 x 1GB RAM - 0.3456 €/month
    • 1 x 1GB NVME - 0.2880 €/month
    • 1 x 1GB SSD - 0.0144 €/month
    • 1 x 1 IPv4 - 1.15 €/month

Minimum order: 8 Core | 16GB RAM | 150GB NVME | 300GB SSD | 1 IPv4 - 54.7756 €/month

Thanked by 1alexvolk
    edited June 2021

@SirFoxy said: you're a good host but i miss cociu

edited June 2021

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@SirFoxy said: you're a good host but i miss cociu

How about looking at you?

A quick look at bgp.he.net for your AS shows that the vast majority of your traffic goes via M247, a carrier know to be rather sh_tty - while HostSolutions / @cociu largely uses Telia, one of the best carriers in the world.

That said, I'd still find your offer atttractive, but

• I'd have to play lottery wrt processor
    • I'd have to live with quite a few quirks like e.g. no ISOs
    • I'd be with a provider who, possibly for a reason, has such low self-esteem that his marketing seems to largely consist of taking a dump in competitors threads.

I'm still not against you and still willing to look at and consider your offers, but the last point above speaks strongly against you.

Thanked by 1Andreix
  • @jsg said:
    A quick look at bgp.he.net for your AS shows that the vast majority of your traffic goes via M247, a carrier know to be rather sh_tty - while HostSolutions / @cociu largely uses Telia, one of the best carriers in the world.

In all fairness - I'd pick a sh_tty M247 with high uptime, over a "best carrier in the world" with 0% uptime in 30 days.

Just saying.

edited June 2021

@NobodyInteresting said:

@jsg said:

In all fairness - I'd pick a sh_tty M247 with high uptime, over a "best carrier in the world" with 0% uptime in 30 days.

Just saying.

Me too, but it just so happens that the 7 non-storage VPSs and dedi at HS (out 9) I have access to - and which are roughly comparable to this offer here - had good uptime (north of 99%) during the last 30 days.

Just saying.