Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest 1 GB/ps Dedicated Port VPS/Dedi in EU?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest 1 GB/ps Dedicated Port VPS/Dedi in EU?

sgno1sgno1 Member

Hi there,

What is the cheapest 1 GB/ps Dedicated Port VPS/Dedi that is available in the EU, preferably around Amsterdam/NL, Ukraine or France? Specifications wise don't really matter just looking for a port that I can use without being capped?

Comments

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2021

Royalehosting probly if you look for NL lol

Serverius Meppel

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

skynode.eu Poland just text their live chat it's like 20 bucks for a dedi 1 Gbps

edited May 2021

@skorupion said:
    skynode.eu Poland just text their live chat it's like 20 bucks for a dedi 1 Gbps

Good luck with Skynode.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3231870/#Comment_3231870

@stefeman said:

@skorupion said:

Good luck with Skynode.

I'm going to investigate tomorrow

edited May 2021

@skorupion said:

@stefeman said:

@skorupion said:

Good luck with Skynode.

I'm going to investigate tomorrow

Its already advertised everywhere as a DDoS host, resold as ddos VPS/servers by kids in instagram, twitter, telegram and discord and verified by multiple crooks at this point. Besides its also listed in offshore.tools which is cyber-hub.pw run website for stresser owners to scout for providers. Anything new in the caida spoofer recents page gets posted to all over the place after manual reviews. Besides they're suddenly sold out until end of july right after the "knowledge" was pasted all over the places I follow to keep up with the trend as gameserver and TS3 administrator that gets attacked frequently.

Spoofed traffic does not generate abuse towards the provider, so its hard to catch the source of the attack. Even if you spam the DNS servers from your dedicated server, at most they will see tons of requests from the victim itself, and that's who they will also send the abuse email towards. Meanwhile the attacker will survive until the host notices something weird or until the word gets out that they allow spoofing by default and then it becomes so obvious that the provider has to take action to stop it.

Generally as soon as it gets listed in caida, they will take action. However some hosts like Creanova choose to instead analyze caida traffic, and block their servers/services to mark it as solved since the test will give incomplete result that way.

• afnafn Member
    edited May 2021

Skynode have good prices, but never tried them, there is Hetzner in germany too ( I vote for them) and there is walkerserver in NL (100TB traffic per month)

• sgno1sgno1 Member

Bump, anything around in EU that lets me use 1 GB/ps @ 24/7? (Or 800 MB/ps) for =< $25

edited May 2021

@sgno1 said:
    Bump, anything around in EU that lets me use 1 GB/ps @ 24/7? (Or 800 MB/ps) for =< $25

You can do that with both Creanova, and Skynode. but not under 25 USD.

Nobody will sell you a dedicated 1Gbps port for 24/7 use for 20€ (25 USD). Your usage is over 300TB/m

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

25 no
    250 yes

Thanked by 3Binary tjn morreke
  • sgno1sgno1 Member

@stefeman said:

@sgno1 said:

Nobody will sell you a dedicated 1Gbps port for 24/7 use for 20€ (25 USD). Your usage is over 300TB/m

Anything in the 25€-30€ (accidentally typed $)

@sgno1 said:

@stefeman said:

@sgno1 said:

no. As we said skynode is there, and will probably be the cheapest you can get

• sgno1sgno1 Member
    edited May 2021

@skorupion said:

@sgno1 said:

@stefeman said:

@sgno1 said:

I already contacted them, with what you told me, this is what they said:

Sorry, you’ve got wrong information. If you want 1 Gbps dedicated bandwidth on
    your server it costs add. 150 USD/net/month. + network card for 9 USD/net/
    month. So in total 159 USD/net./month.

edited May 2021

@sgno1 said:

@skorupion said:

@sgno1 said:

@stefeman said:

@sgno1 said:

I already contacted them, with what you told me, this is what they said:

Sorry, you’ve got wrong information. If you want 1 Gbps dedicated bandwidth on
    your server it costs add. 150 USD/net/month. + network card for 9 USD/net/
    month. So in total 159 USD/net./month.

Not worth it to get full dedi port, they don't care if you blast the port 24/7 you max may be at like 800 Mbps bc its not dedi

Oh and BTW you contacted skynode.eu and not some other domain right?

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • kalipuskalipus Member
    edited May 2021

https://oneprovider.com/promotion

also in Amsterdam, sometimes on sale for 5.99€, but some time ago

• MevspaceMevspace Member, Patron Provider

@skorupion price for dedicated port in Skynode is a bit more than 20 USD ;) @stefeman The fact that we have run out of resources is the result of many things, from the migration of Clients from OVH to the expansion of our data center and finally the huge demand for components such as disks, etc. (you know chia...) Also, as far as spoofing and calling us a “DDoS host” it’s a matter of days before it becomes impossible :)

edited May 2021

@Skynode_eu said:
    @skorupion price for dedicated port in Skynode is a bit more than 20 USD ;) @stefeman The fact that we have run out of resources is the result of many things, from the migration of Clients from OVH to the expansion of our data center and finally the huge demand for components such as disks, etc. (you know chia...) Also, as far as spoofing and calling us a “DDoS host” it’s a matter of days before it becomes impossible :)

I've literally sent a message to your live chat and they said that a DEDI port costs 150 USD p/m plus a network card. You should go into inco mode, and message the live chat too, but on Monday as its closed already

edited May 2021

@Skynode_eu said:
    Also, as far as spoofing and calling us a “DDoS host” it’s a matter of days before it becomes impossible :)

Hahaha, Lovely. Keep the spoofing enabled few more days, so the word wont get out and grab all the pre-orders that are going in during the weekend. Im seeing a decent amount of kids talking about ordering multiple servers in the various chats. Milk them all dry and let them enjoy the surprise of finding out that amplifications no longer work.

And make sure to keep the money to fuck them over double.

10/10 if you can lure them all in now and then disable it.

Thanked by 2skorupion bulbasaur
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@stefeman said:

im sure that's in the terms of service somewhere

@stefeman said:

@Skynode_eu said:
    Also, as far as spoofing and calling us a “DDoS host” it’s a matter of days before it becomes impossible :)

Hahaha, Lovely. Keep the spoofing enabled few more days, so the word wont get out and grab all the pre-orders that are going in during the weekend. Im seeing a decent amount of kids talking about ordering multiple servers in the various chats. Milk them all dry and let them enjoy the surprise of finding out that amplifications no longer work.

Easy make a sale of 10 Gbps servers for the price of 1 Gbps and make a clause that says this offer is valid only one week and then the next week limit the speed to 1 Gbps and disable spoofing the week that the 10 Gbps ends, and also those servers are non-transferable nor refoundable

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2021

@stefeman said:

@Skynode_eu said:

And then kids get mad and ddos ur network.

• @HostSlick said:

@stefeman said:

@Skynode_eu said:

And then kids get mad and ddos ur network.

Worth it. Besides they have anti-ddos as well anyway :P

• afnafn Member

@sgno1 said:

yes, I told you, hetzner. go to their server auction page. Although their cheapest i7-2600 model that usually sells for 22-26 is now priced at 32€, this is not the right time to buy/rent a server.

Also there is buyVM, I do a lot of traffic with them on shared nodes, when I need to get a solid 1gbps, I can easily maintain it for a couple of days, just occasionally once every ~week/10 days, of course I don't maintain 800MB/s for the entire month! it's a shared network, don't be the noisy neighbor, If you really need the 1gbps network for you during the entire month then don't go with any shared VPS!

Oneprovider is also a cheap option, but the 1gbps port is shared, not dedicated, depending on the neighbors you might remain unable to do mora than 50MB/s during the entire month. The good news for you as an abuser is: they do nothing to limit abusers, the bad news for you as an abuser: Karma is a bi**h, it will get back at you and someone else will abuse the network till you can't get any usable speed, tl;dr: imho don't go with oneprovider as suggested above by some people in this thread.

Another possible option for your money is:
    You need 1gbps, so that's 200-300TB per month.
    Get 10x 2.5€ hetzner cloud, each comes with 20TB traffic on 10gbps shared port, you can easily get the 1gbps you need out of it. Although, it is not practical/realistic if you're too lazy to redeploy your app/reconfigure a new instance, or whatever your use case is. But it's an unrealistic suggestion for an unrealistic request with an unrealistic budget :neutral:

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • sgno1sgno1 Member

@afn said:

@sgno1 said:

yes, I told you, hetzner. go to their server auction page. Although their cheapest i7-2600 model that usually sells for 22-26 is now priced at 32€, this is not the right time to buy/rent a server.

Also there is buyVM, I do a lot of traffic with them on shared nodes, when I need to get a solid 1gbps, I can easily maintain it for a couple of days, just occasionally once every ~week/10 days, of course I don't maintain 800MB/s for the entire month! it's a shared network, don't be the noisy neighbor, If you really need the 1gbps network for you during the entire month then don't go with any shared VPS!

Oneprovider is also a cheap option, but the 1gbps port is shared, not dedicated, depending on the neighbors you might remain unable to do mora than 50MB/s during the entire month. The good news for you as an abuser is: they do nothing to limit abusers, the bad news for you as an abuser: Karma is a bi**h, it will get back at you and someone else will abuse the network till you can't get any usable speed, tl;dr: imho don't go with oneprovider as suggested above by some people in this thread.

Another possible option for your money is:
    You need 1gbps, so that's 200-300TB per month.
    Get 10x 2.5€ hetzner cloud, each comes with 20TB traffic on 10gbps shared port, you can easily get the 1gbps you need out of it. Although, it is not practical/realistic if you're too lazy to redeploy your app/reconfigure a new instance, or whatever your use case is. But it's an unrealistic suggestion for an unrealistic request with an unrealistic budget :neutral:

Curious about your last point about 10 gbps shared port, is that 10gbps shared port per cloud server, or are you tallying up the 10x (1 gbps each = 10)? I don't mind configuring network load balancing, it's something I always wanted to experiment with anyway.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

You're asking for a pretty impossible thing short of someone selling you a ton of peering, but even then.

Even the cheapest side of transit is 3c-5c, so you're $30 - $50/month at cost for people.

Maybe you find some providers with spare capacity to flip, but they aren't going to suddenly let you run 10gig/sec for $200/m if you start stacking up.

Francisco

• sgno1sgno1 Member

@Francisco said:
    You're asking for a pretty impossible thing short of someone selling you a ton of peering, but even then.

Even the cheapest side of transit is 3c-5c, so you're $30 - $50/month at cost for people.

Maybe you find some providers with spare capacity to flip, but they aren't going to suddenly let you run 10gig/sec for $200/m if you start stacking up.

Francisco

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't consider that. I assume the only option is taking out a dedicated server. The max I would be using per month would be 100 TB (at most), currently only using 35-50 TB. Due to current traffic sometimes it uses 800-900mbps for 30-40 minutes, other times it lasts 30-40 seconds, so it's not consistent. That's why I was hoping to get away with a VPS for a while (100 TB in case of sudden increase in traffic or spikes).

@sgno1 said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't consider that. I assume the only option is taking out a dedicated server. The max I would be using per month would be 100 TB (at most), currently only using 35-50 TB. Due to current traffic sometimes it uses 800-900mbps for 30-40 minutes, other times it lasts 30-40 seconds, so it's not consistent. That's why I was hoping to get away with a VPS for a while (100 TB in case of sudden increase in traffic or spikes).

Then that's different, but 300mbit for $20/m is still pushing it.

Francisco

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • sgno1sgno1 Member

@Francisco said:

@sgno1 said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Then that's different, but 300mbit for $20/m is still pushing it.

Francisco

Thanks Francisco, I'll try increasing budget towards the end of the month hopefully more options will be available by then! :)

@sgno1 said: Thanks Francisco, I'll try increasing budget towards the end of the month hopefully more options will be available by then!

You should also better describe your needs.

100TB at $30 or so is likely a lot more doable than 1Gbit/sec (300TB) at $30.

You only said 1Gbit/sec, so everyones assuming you want a flat port 24/7.

Francisco

• afnafn Member

@sgno1 said: Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't consider that. I assume the only option is taking out a dedicated server. The max I would be using per month would be 100 TB (at most),

Oh! That's completely different! You gave us the impression you need 300TB of traffic per month! In that case go with seedhost, or better yet, I would recommend walkerservers, 27.5€/month. relatively good hardware, dedicated 1 gbps port and 100TB traffic. Or if you don't mind the inexistence of a payment portal and clean support ticketing system, maybe andy10gbps can offer you something for this price, but he does support via discord and IRC and I just remind myself to pay in time as he doesn't have an invoicing system. I personally had services with andy and I was happy with it.

As for the option I mentioned with Hetzner cloud,
    https://www.hetzner.com/cloud

If you're running some service that can be deployed on multiple instances, you can get 5 of their cheapest VPS, configure round-robin DNS to redirect each visitor to one of the servers arbitrarily (i.e in your domain panel/cloudflare you will register 5 different A records with 5 different IPs for the same domain).
    I used that for a while with several hetzner instances, worked like a charm. Was able to do about 80-100TB /month for around 20€ on 10gbps shared port (which never failed to give me 1gbps when needed), not bad.

• This one is not really in EU but a very nice host in Turkey:
    https://deltavo.net/

I am really satisfied with their offer and you can ask for a 1gbps port. They are able to make you a good offer for sure!