Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need web hosting for delivery
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need web hosting for delivery

I'm looking for a web hosting for delivery system

it needs to have cpanel, unlimited traffic, unlimited inodes and good disk space, with a very high uptime.

a maximum of 3 dollars per month.

tried hostgator but has an inode limit

Comments

• serv_eeserv_ee Member

I mean it's an lowend forum but for 3/mo..

Thanked by 1lentro
  • stratagemstratagem Member, Host Rep

Unlimited everything but only $3/month...this is why we end up with HS type problems.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Nigh is the end.

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

troll

• JasonMJasonM Member

get a vps from racknerd rather than shared hosting for around $9 to $14 per year! enjoy unlimited inodes, fast servers. The saving can cover your cpanel single domain license.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@julinhobrow said:

How much do you spend per month for coffee or tea or anything similar?
    What I am trying to say is that if you want a decent service as per your requirements, you should raise your budget a little. It is just 1-2 coffees less per month, isn't it?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

You don't understand.

Coffee and tea are physical. When you pay money for it, you get something physical in return.

Webhosting is weird. You pay for something but you don't get anything in return. Therefore, all webhosting should be absolutely free. This should be made into an international legislation.

Thanked by 2bulbasaur chip
  • I think it will be hard to find a quality service with your requirements (including unmetered options and "good disk space"). Your needs sounds more like you should consider a ~30$/y VPS. If you check ToS of all web shared hosting you will see some limits everywhere, which is quite normal. Maybe check web shared from NexusBytes to see what kind of limits you may encounter and find the offfer that feets the most ^^.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • julinhobrowjulinhobrow Member
    edited May 2021

@NetDynamics24 said:

@julinhobrow said:

How much do you spend per month for coffee or tea or anything similar?
    What I am trying to say is that if you want a decent service as per your requirements, you should raise your budget a little. It is just 1-2 coffees less per month, isn't it?

I don’t even buy coffee and tea I drink only when I’m sick so it’s kept. but I understood your logic and that's why 3 is a lot of 2 then.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

cPanel makes shared hosting more expensive. You'll find cheaper hosts with DirectAdmin.

Unlimited traffic is not hard to find but why do you need unlimited inodes? Usually those only are an issue when someone buys from a host offering unlimited disk and tries to use TBs of space.

How much disk to you is "good disk space"?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@julinhobrow said: cpanel, unlimited traffic, unlimited inodes and good disk space, with a very high uptime.

You forgot to mentioned number of domains to host.

@raindog308 said: host offering unlimited disk and tries to use TBs of space

better ask the same unlimited provider to provide you with unlimited server, just ask the support to see response as majority will be that no such thing!

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited May 2021

@julinhobrow said: it needs to have cpanel, unlimited traffic, unlimited inodes and good disk space, with a very high uptime.

Thanked by 3o_be_one tjn lentro
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I'm looking for VPS hosting for push-ups.
    It needs to have custom ISO, unlimited traffic, unlimited CPU, unlimited RAM, and good disk space, with a very high uptime.
    A maximum of 6.9 dollars per month.
    Tried OVH but has RAM limit.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • julinhobrowjulinhobrow Member
    edited May 2021

unlimited inodes due to the number of requests that may occur, including registration of users, buyers, companies and delivery personnel.

Not so much space, I can start with 50-100gb and increase as the company grows.

3 dollar is to be able to start.

yesterday i see ionos, but today ionos is offline.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@julinhobrow said: number of requests that may occur

Those don't eat up inodes, only files do.

Looking through some recent LEB offers...

50GB space, unmetered bandwidth...no idea on inodes but it's only $2.99/mo. I think it's DA though @ProximCloud

https://lowendbox.com/blog/get-cheap-shared-hosting-in-london-for-as-little-as-1-50-mo-from-proximcloud/

50GB space with 3TB bandwidth and cPanel...$20.99/year @rajat

https://lowendbox.com/blog/get-shared-hosting-starting-at-3-year-with-visualwebtechnologies/

50GB and unlimited BW, DirectAdmin, $12/quarter @silicomnet (I think, not sure on LET user)

https://lowendbox.com/blog/silicom-network-unlimited-everything-shared-hosting-in-missouri-texas-germany-from-12-year/

If you're stuck on cPanel then you're going to have a hard time finding that price.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited May 2021

@yoursunny said:

I'm looking for VPS hosting for push-ups.
    It needs to have custom ISO, unlimited traffic, unlimited CPU, unlimited RAM, and good disk space, with a very high uptime.
    A maximum of 6.9 dollars per month.
    Tried OVH but has RAM limit.

Unlimited CPU due to the number of viewers that may want to see my push-ups.
    Unlimited RAM due to the volume of content that I need to cache in memory.

Not so much space. I can start with 5~10TB and increase as the meme grows.

6.9 dollar is to be able to buy proteins.

Last year I see OVH, but this year OVH is on fire.

Thanked by 2WebProject netsujit
  • visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Host Rep

@raindog308 said:

@julinhobrow said: number of requests that may occur

Those don't eat up inodes, only files do.

Looking through some recent LEB offers...

50GB space with 3TB bandwidth and cPanel...$20.99/year @rajat

https://lowendbox.com/blog/get-shared-hosting-starting-at-3-year-with-visualwebtechnologies/

If you're stuck on cPanel then you're going to have a hard time finding that price.

Thank you for the mention kind sir <3

@julinhobrow Checkout our cPanel hosting plans <3

edited May 2021

good disk space

Good disk space in my opinion is at least 100PB, so personally looking VPS with at least 100PB for less than $7 per month and no setup fee for personal project.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • 0xOkami0xOkami Member

@WebProject would definely trust you with not mining chia, why are you bidding so much for 100PB it's only worth 1$ these days...

@0xOkami said:
    @WebProject would definely trust you with not mining chia, why are you bidding so much for 100PB it's only worth 1$ these days...

Was just joking as I personally know the cost of storage, hardware and cost of service and if it’s for backup purpose much better to use more professional solution with triplicated option of storing data (not just off network VPS with RAIDs).

• JorboxJorbox Member

3$ is to much man, what about 0.5$ a year

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

perhaps try
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/171458/low-end-shared-hosting-with-directadmin-starting-at-9-00-per-year#latest

you have to pay yearly, but it seems to have a decent amount of storage and no performance limits, likely to include inodes. i've used a vps from them and it was alright, not the best speeds but the uptime wasn't too bad.