Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• Is there any hope? :neutral:

• LeviLevi Member

@youandri said:
    Is there any hope? :neutral:

No and if there is any - abandon it instantly.

Thanked by 2webcraft youandri
  • zomby1zomby1 Member

So any news?

• defaultdefault Veteran

@zomby1 said:
    So any news?

Yes. Chia has 6.5 exabytes.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Keep calm and drink Chia

• LESLES Member

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • bdlbdl Member

• LeviLevi Member

@LES said:

The best kind of perfume. Putrid, rotten fish fume, joined with degenerative stench of abandonment and non-communication. Straight to deadpool.

Thanked by 1LES
  • I don't want to say it, but I can't hold myself.

Told you so

I agree with @seriesn, the time you order from @cociu, you automagically give up your right to complain.

Thanked by 3LowLowLow angelius bdl
  • Everything is down from 5 days here.. And no answer to tickets. Not so encouraging.

• @kurageart said:
    Everything is down from 5 days here.. And no answer to tickets. Not so encouraging.

Your server have been wiped and is now contributing to chia.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran

The fact of the matter is that right now @cociu is on purpose not responding to this thread as he was made aware of it already.

So things are shifting towards the deadpool side from what I am seeing, anyone that continues having access to their data would be wise to do a data backup.

• level6level6 Member

I didn't read every single post ... does Cociu have any new deals coming up?

• defaultdefault Veteran

@level6 said:

Yes. Double credit offer incoming soon.

• @level6 said:

you cant make this shit up... lol

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • donkodonko Member
    • all downtime will be covered by past months uptime
    • all tickets will be deleted
    • new ryzen vps + x5 credit topup for -limited- time
    Thanked by 2yoursunny webcraft
  • HostSolutions - The industry leader in downtime! (sm)

• I feel sorry for the guy, I've had many pleasant engrish conversations with him, I do wish him well to succeed, it's a shame the wolves are at the door. I did my stint in IT for over 30 years, and left the sector because of this type of unneeded stress.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@LowLowLow said: the wolves are at the door

Wolves = paying customers?!?

@LowLowLow said: this type of unneeded stress.

If you make a commitment to provide a service and then fail to provide it, any stress is indeed needed.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@default said: Yes. Double credit offer incoming soon.

@donko said: new ryzen vps + x5 credit topup for -limited- time

See, you all joke about it now, but the community had no problem pushing/promoting these when the rest of us were screaming SCAAAAAM and things like that.

Once in a blue moon black friday deal? Fine. You're some very large established brand like Vultr/DO that's doing it for marketing? Also fine.

LE host that does them non stop? run the fuck away.

Francisco

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2021

@Francisco said:

@default said: Yes. Double credit offer incoming soon.

@donko said: new ryzen vps + x5 credit topup for -limited- time

See, you all joke about it now, but the community had no problem pushing/promoting these when the rest of us were screaming SCAAAAAM and things like that.

Looks like this happens always.
    Same with corona, where some people/politicians getting declared as retarded and obviously most of the media shoots against these, who dare to raise the voice.

On LET only the price counts, nothing else.

• @Neoon said:

And it's good that's like this, isn't it? Without this intention other enriching businesses like Southwest and Ryanair wouldn't exist. Halve the money goes for the entertainment (bf show before and drama afterwards).

Thanked by 1LowLowLow
  • rcy026rcy026 Member

@webcraft said:
    And it's good that's like this, isn't it? Without this intention other enriching businesses like Southwest and Ryanair wouldn't exist. Halve the money goes for the entertainment (bf show before and drama afterwards).

I agree that it is a good thing that competition exists and that some people try to keep the prices down, but still, you have to deliver what you sell.
    Most people would probably be pretty pissed off if they bought a ticket from Ryanair and it turns out that Ryanair doesn't even have any airplanes.

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited May 2021

@rcy026 said:

@webcraft said:

I agree that it is a good thing that competition exists and that some people try to keep the prices down, but still, you have to deliver what you sell.
    Most people would probably be pretty pissed off if they bought a ticket from Ryanair and it turns out that Ryanair doesn't even have any airplanes.

Yes, if they didn't had any at all but @cociu provided the service in the first moment. Right now it's still downtime (so bad service) only if the service remains offline for a longer time (maybe one month) I'd consider it as scam. Still, then I'd consider it just as a potential risk that the provider goes bankrupt on those prices. It's like buying a Ryanair ticket and start your journey but on the way back they lack money to pay the fuel because of the cheap tickets and so they cannot provide you with the full service.
    This is a different thing ofc, if he sold with the intention to not deliver the service after a specific date before the end of the billing cycle.

Thanked by 1raynor
  • rcy026rcy026 Member

@webcraft said:

@rcy026 said:

@webcraft said:

Yes, if they didn't had any at all but @cociu provided the service in the first moment. Right now it's still downtime (so bad service) only if the service remains offline for a longer time (maybe one month) I'd consider it as spam. Still, then I'd consider it just as a potential risk that the provider goes bankrupt on those prices. It's like buying a Ryanair ticket and start your journey but on the way back they lack money to pay the fuel because of the cheap tickets and so they cannot provide you with the full service.
    This is a different thing ofc, if he sold with the intention to not deliver the service after a specific date before the end of the billing cycle.

Well, the biggest problem in @cociu's case is the total silence. Not being able to deliver I can except to some degree, shit always happen, but not even caring enough about your customers to inform them about the situation is unforgivable.
    To continue with the Ryanair parable it's like stepping off the ramp into thin air and falling face first into the concrete, since Ryanair just didn't care enough to tell you that there is no airplane there.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • LeviLevi Member

@rcy026 said: shit always happen

Well, this is bancruptcy which is "ultimate shit". What else is there to say? "Yes guys, no money back, no servers, no data" fsck. GG & WP. Bad business and no honesty.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited May 2021

@rcy026 said:
    Well, the biggest problem in @cociu's case is the total silence. Not being able to deliver I can except to some degree, shit always happen, but not even caring enough about your customers to inform them about the situation is unforgivable.

Yes, absolutely agree with you. Hiding instead of facing the customer and not update them is rude behaviour. According to @MikePT he's able to communicate so there's no issue with this, just appears there's no willingness to communicate. This, indeed, makes it more and more appear like a scam.

@rcy026 said:
    To continue with the Ryanair parable it's like stepping off the ramp into thin air and falling face first into the concrete, since Ryanair just didn't care enough to tell you that there is no airplane there.

Nah, the journey started (server was usable for some time) so airplane and everything is there, problem is the operation not existence, hence a failure in service delivery and not service existence.
    If services are sold that do not exist at all this is scam right away. It's different if the service exists but is not delivered, it requires some more arguments (like one month overdue) to call it scam imo. Same as if your outbound flight was operated but inbound flight is delayed by couple (and always more) days.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

I will pray for those sisters.

Thanked by 1LowLowLow
  • debaserdebaser Member

@webcraft said:

@Neoon said:

The problem is that in todays LE-world customers want First Class service for a fraction of the Economy Class/Ryanair price. It just doesn't work that way.

Not really on-topic here though. When buying at hostsolutions you should know that downtime is part of the deal.

• bdlbdl Member

@debaser said:
    Not really on-topic here though. When buying at hostsolutions you should know that downtime is part of the deal.

Exactly, I have a couple of HS boxes and I knew exactly what I was getting myself in for. Dirt cheap, but for the price I was willing to take the risk and test the service. Fine for an (encrypted) backup of a backup of a backup. I kind of laughed when I saw people here complaining they they've moved production systems to the service and are losing all their customers (and also have no backups) ...like wtf, brah!

This discussion has been closed.