Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• Damn
    I remember one of 'those' emails saying that for each hour of downtime there will be credit to use on HS pocket account

• serv_eeserv_ee Member

@seriesn said:
    Guys,
    Let’s hope everything is okay. Hopefully cociu pulls through.

But the fact that, they have two active rep in this forum and neither of them are commenting, it is scary.

But. For fucks sake. This happens here every other week if not every month. Yet, y’all keep on buying the same thing and jump on these promos. We see the same type of complaint, every other week and it gets annoying after one point.

If you didn’t do your due diligence and research before placing your order, you seriously should not be complaining.

If you did your due diligence and research, still placed your order, you seriously shouldn’t be complaining either.

At this point, it is your fault. Sorry.

The same goes to those, who signs up for lifetime offer.

You are the one who is enabling this kind of behavior.

That gif, damn

• yermakyermak Member

Thanked by 2TimboJones bdl
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

Banned.

• kalipuskalipus Member

at least they only scammed me for about 8€, have never expected anything from it after the second order on promo for testing last years, but maybe he can do something better, we are all learners.

• @LTniger said:
    Biggest deadpool since GVH time. A shameless scam. Next one racknerd?

He wasn't a scam. It wasn't malice, it was incompetence.

• Well, there's still hope, presumably, let me hold on to that for a moment.

• Let’s hope everything is okay. :'(

• JorboxJorbox Member

why people don’t take backups for such services its not stable and went down many times already.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Jorbox said:
    why people don’t take backups for such services its not stable and went down many times already.

Maybe because it was down so often that people can't even backup their stuff? :joy:

Thanked by 1Jorbox
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@Jorbox said:

• JorboxJorbox Member

@thedp said:

@Jorbox said:

Maybe because it was down so often that people can't even backup their stuff? :joy:

Last time it went down for more than a week so when it was up I took backups immediately, I hope the service work again so people get the chance to backup.

• LeviLevi Member

Double credit now is useless. That's literally a steal.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@MikePT - I think stateing that you are still working there is enough to let people know that HS has not deadpooled. I would not expect you to say anything else in respect to your employer. Thank you.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@FrankZ said:
    @MikePT - I think stateing that you are still working there is enough to let people know that HS has not deadpooled. I would not expect you to say anything else in respect to your employer. Thank you.

People usually get paid monthly, not daily.

Francisco

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@TimboJones said:

@LTniger said:
    Biggest deadpool since GVH time. A shameless scam. Next one racknerd?

He wasn't a scam. It wasn't malice, it was incompetence.

At least wrt communications.

I think that the actual problem is just some technical hiccup, possibly a node that was chia'd down in one location ... in other words, something that, if @cociu pleased to communicate with us, could be easily explained and people would be a bit p_ssed ("yet another 2 or 3 days downtime, yuck!") but the damage to his business and reputation could be kept relatively small and things would cool off soon.

But he doesn't. Mr. cociu seems to just not give a f_ck, not about his operation and certainly, so it seems, not about his customers.His "tens of thousands of customers, who cares, weekend is weekend, I'm offline FY" attitude sooner or later will kill his business.

• All my nodes are due to pay this coming June, for yearly, biyearly, and triennially. Guess I did not lose much if they could not pull through...

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@niknar1900 said:

Congrats on your first post since July 2017

• cazrzcazrz Member

@JerryHou said:
    All my nodes are due to pay this coming June, for yearly, biyearly, and triennially. Guess I did not lose much if they could not pull through...

Maybe they are waiting for that specially those who has 3 years ... before pulling the plug.

• LeviLevi Member

Please pin this thread as it is not everyday drama. It is colossal catastrophe for big part of this forum. If this thread will sink, awareness of it will fade.

• MarcoooMarcooo Member, Host Rep

Its always peacefull here i <3 it.

• vedranvedran Veteran

@LTniger said:
    It is colossal catastrophe for big part of this forum.

Yes, I'm losing millions and I don't even have any services with hostsolutions. Sending thoughts and prayers, will update my profile photo accordingly. LELM!

• boerndboernd Member
    edited May 2021

I always wondered why it's not called cocksolutions like his username here

• @cazrz said:

@JerryHou said:
    All my nodes are due to pay this coming June, for yearly, biyearly, and triennially. Guess I did not lose much if they could not pull through...

Maybe they are waiting for that specially those who has 3 years ... before pulling the plug.

Guess that depends on the outcome of recent promotions... :open_mouth:

• serv_eeserv_ee Member

The silence says a lot though

Thanked by 1lentro
  • SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

While I doubt it is the case given the low (negative) margins and previous track record I'd suggest giving @cociu some time. Honestly it's not like outages or absences are unusual from him and his show. Regardless he has customers due to his crazy low prices... (if you are running your multi billion dollar [shoe buying] empire with him...)

Thanked by 2bulbasaur vimalware
  • MarcoooMarcooo Member, Host Rep

@SplitIce said:
    While I doubt it is the case given the low (negative) margins and previous track record I'd suggest giving @cociu some time. Honestly it's not like outages or absences are unusual from him and his show. Regardless he has customers due to his crazy low prices... (if you are running your multi billion dollar [shoe buying] empire with him...)

True but its better to comminucate to the customers right? how many time does it cost to make a news article about the downtime.

• He got plenty of time to write here, that just confirm the worst. Even last time with the police, he give a update here somewhat quickly. The fact he discussed with Mike, we can conclude that he is ignoring this thread. Conclusion, deadpool.

Thanked by 3velton JabJab ps20090
  • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

I am having hard time understanding the numbers in the financial statement

does it says that his company total income in 2020 was just 36,323$ USD ?

there is no way this number is correct

This discussion has been closed.