Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@stevewatson301 said:

@lentro said: Why is OP banned?

Because he and JoeF and another account were all the same person and he ignored my request to pick one. He can appeal.

Alt of @SCAM_DONT_BUY or @JoeF I believe.

SDB is a 7-day ban for obnoxiousness in the Inception thread. There are a dozen reasons he should be banned but I try to play fair...probably too fair. @Nekki would have kneecapped him long ago.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2021

The lack of any kind of message from anyone there is a bad sign.
    I can guess that there are some people already going for chargebacks (CC/paypal) and it will 'cost' cociu even more. On the other hand this is not first time him going radio silent for a weekend.

I had only few euros there, so I am not in that bad of spot (and I knew few days of downtime could come looking at cociu history) like some people here and I really wish you guys all the best. If you are on any other 'not affected' node triple check that you have working backups - just try to restore it somewhere temporary as test.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@cociu , get here and tell us the truth !

PERIOD

• bdlbdl Member

@Saahib said:

PERIOD

PMS

• While it's still up and available, I would recommend customers log into the HostSolutions control panel and download copies of the invoices you've paid - just in case HostSolutions has really gone under. The more proof you can supply for a paypal or credit card claim, the better your chances.

Thanked by 4webcraft lukgth pbx bdl
  • TBH i really prefer having someone a little over zelous about calling out potential issues. Really appreciated scam_dont_buy account even if he/she mislabed some hosts as from my limited view also caught alot of questionable hosts that slipped by the moderation/admin team.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@james50a said:
    TBH i really prefer having someone a little over zelous about calling out potential issues. Really appreciated scam_dont_buy account even if he/she mislabed some hosts as from my limited view also caught alot of questionable hosts that slipped by the moderation/admin team.

He received a temporary (7-day) ban by the way, not permanent.

From my POV, with regards to "potential issues" and "questionable hosts", over here on LET, they're guilty until proven innocent.

Not siding anyone but to be honest, what SDB does is something lots of people here do too - just not as obvious, enthusiastic and aggressive. Different people have different ways of doing things.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

95% of hosts on LET should not be trusted, especially those who advertise here a lot.

• serv_eeserv_ee Member

Doesn't matter. He will come back and just do another double credit offer soon.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@deank said:
    95% of hosts on LET should not be trusted, especially those who advertise here a lot.

95% of human beings should not be trusted

• LeviLevi Member

@SirFoxy said:

@deank said:

95% of human beings should not be trusted

Who's those 5%?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The 5% ?

Those around you will take up 4.9% of that.

• LeeLee Veteran

@LTniger said: Who's those 5%?

Let me PM you the LET user database.

• It's so terrible!

• caracalcaracal Member

@Lee said:

@LTniger said: Who's those 5%?

Let me PM you the LET user database.

Can we trust you'd do that?

• LeeLee Veteran

@caracal said: Can we trust you'd do that?

Absolutely, money-back guarantee and double credits if I don't. Maybe.

• defaultdefault Veteran

• seriesnseriesn Member

@deank said:

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@bdl said:

@Saahib said:

PERIOD

PMS

Take some rest :D

Thanked by 1bdl

To be fair, this thread is only 24 hours old and @cociu may still be along to explain or comment.

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited May 2021

@raindog308 said:
    To be fair, this thread is only 24 hours old and @cociu may still be along to explain or comment.

You're right. Lets give LE hosts enough time to make up excuses. Services down for days, tickets not being replied for weeks and now getting sued by their upstream for unpaid invoices worth of 60 grand.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@serv_ee said:

@raindog308 said:

You're right. Lets give LE hosts enough time to make up excuses. Services down for days, tickets not being replied for weeks and now getting sued by their upstream for unpaid invoices worth of 60 grand.

• andrewnandrewn Member
    edited May 2021

Houston, I'm down!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2021

@serv_ee said:

@raindog308 said:

Yeah... but did you hear there's a triple credit match??

/s

Francisco

@serv_ee said: tickets not being replied for weeks

This, though, is nothing new with HS.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Anti4kdAnti4kd Member
    edited May 2021

my storage box is down for a few days now.
    How are people saying their services work when their own status page shows all servers our down? Status page
    https://i.imgur.com/gwYx4V6.png

• serv_eeserv_ee Member

Sure but getting sued by your upstream is new. For HS at least.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited May 2021

Guys,
    Let’s hope everything is okay. Hopefully cociu pulls through.

But the fact that, they have two active rep in this forum and neither of them are commenting, it is scary.

But. For fucks sake. This happens here every other week if not every month. Yet, y’all keep on buying the same thing and jump on these promos. We see the same type of complaint, every other week and it gets annoying after one point.

If you didn’t do your due diligence and research before placing your order, you seriously should not be complaining.

If you did your due diligence and research, still placed your order, you seriously shouldn’t be complaining either.

At this point, it is your fault. Sorry.

The same goes to those, who signs up for lifetime offer.

You are the one who is enabling this kind of behavior.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2021

@FrankZ said:
    My VPS in Bucharest is still up and has not missed a beat in 50 Days 12 Hours 5 Mins. Updated my backups just in case this goes sideways, but still not worried yet. @MikePT is there anything you can say to quell the fears of the masses?

@thedp said:
    I wonder if Mike knows what’s going on and if he’s affected by this.

Hi guys. I know nothing about this thread. I don't handle billing. I handle support and even that has been stuck for a few days. Marius is still paying us properly. You'd need to ask him, I can't speak for his company, there's a contract I respect.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2021

@seriesn said:
    Guys,
    Let’s hope everything is okay. Hopefully cociu pulls through.

But the fact that, they have two active rep in this forum and neither of them are commenting, it is scary.

But. For fucks sake. This happens here every other week if not every month. Yet, y’all keep on buying the same thing and jump on these promos. We see the same type of complaint, every other week and it gets annoying after one point.

If you didn’t do your due diligence and research before placing your order, you seriously should not be complaining.

If you did your due diligence and research, still placed your order, you seriously shouldn’t be complaining either.

At this point, it is your fault. Sorry.

The same goes to those, who signs up for lifetime offer.

You are the one who is enabling this kind of behavior.

Cociu/Marius is the rep. I am not. I simply provide NOC/ticketing services, currently for 3 more providers and growing fast! In this case merely ticket, no sysadmin services. I do see some nodes down but Marius replied to me a few hours ago so I believe he will come here at a later time. Sent him this thread too :)

That being said, I need to know and respect my position, can't do any public statements where I am getting paid for support only. Companies like privacy, the only thing that tells you I'm working for X or Y companies is that I always use my real name there. I am not their marketing guy or anything else. I am paid to provide support and ensure the SLAs are met.

This discussion has been closed.