Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Place to sell some Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good Place to sell some Servers

pierrepierre Member

I've decommissioned a fairly large amount of my old servers, and now they're just sitting in my Guest Bedroom. Wanting to have some guests over during the summer and don't want them asking about the stacks of servers in there.

I will not sell on eBay, too many sketchy buyers, and don't want to get stuck in a dispute and not get anything for my servers.

They're mainly 2U E5-V1/V2 with random amounts of memory, still have to test & audit them.

Please let me know a reliable website (that works closely with sellers regarding disputes in case one happens) to sell on.

Comments

• mike1smike1s Member

Are you in the US? I might be interested in some of these, or at least mobos.

• pierrepierre Member
    edited May 2021

@SWN_Michael said:
    Are you in the US? I might be interested in some of these, or at least mobos.

Yep! Feel free to PM Me, I should have something available to ship out this week if needed ASAP.

Thanked by 1mike1s
  • niyyieniyyie Member, Host Rep

Might you list the model names here?
    Also, some retailers like techbuyer would buy your decommissioned hardware.

• pierrepierre Member

It's a mix of servers, mainly HP's but I've got a hefty amount of Dells. Will hopefully put up a list this weekend if I have some time.

• You can sell them on reddit (r/homelabsales).