Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Wishosting Setup Time?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wishosting Setup Time?

YoutuberYoutuber Member

Hello! Does anyone know how long the server takes to setup? Recently bought it about 18hours ago, but no response from tickets yet.

Thanks for letting me know!

ยซ1

Comments

• Site Im referring to https://www.wishosting.com/, I heard good things about it. I think @exception0x876 is owner

• Setup time up to 24 hours.

Thanked by 1Youtuber
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Youtuber said: Does anyone know how long the server takes to setup?

Yes, it's mentioned on the website and also on the packages itself.

Thanked by 1Youtuber
  • @CalmDown said:
    Setup time up to 24 hours.

I see, this cannot be changed by the staff? I am new to VPS setup but bought services before

• @thedp said:

It says up to 24 hours, so after 24 hours I should contant them? I might be getting too excited, but it says "The following services are pending review by staff. Once approved, they will be activated:" What would this mean?

• mrclownmrclown Member

Relax. wait for a while.

• @mrclown said:
    Relax. wait for a while.

I want to start my business soon as possible so really excited to launch it to be honest, I have everything else at ready set & go.

• cazrzcazrz Member

@Youtuber said:

@thedp said:

It says up to 24 hours, so after 24 hours I should contant them? I might be getting too excited, but it says "The following services are pending review by staff. Once approved, they will be activated:" What would this mean?

Have you contacted them already? Most providers here are one man band. So you have to wait till they wake up + ticket queue. However, there are also big providers which takes days to reply to ticket or issue.

• @cazrz said:

@Youtuber said:

@thedp said:

Have you contacted them already? Most providers here are one man band. So you have to wait till they wake up + ticket queue. However, there are also big providers which takes days to reply to ticket or issue.

Yes, 18 hours ago, by email, but the owner was active here on May 10th So I might be too impatient.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Youtuber said: So I might be too impatient.

Yes

• @angstrom said:

@Youtuber said: So I might be too impatient.

Yes

How long should I expect to wait? Im just very excited to launch

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @thedp said:

hahhahaha I wanted to get the Project Launched ASAP, which is why I might be impatient. I only heard good things about the site.

• Seems like Ill wait on admin reply for now, or atleast wait 24H

• After 24 hours is done! Sorry for the panic!

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Are you gonna tell us what website you have setup, so urgently?
    Or is it a crypto mining operation instead?

• LittleCreekLittleCreek Member, Patron Provider

When I see a customer that impatient I start getting suspicious about his intent.

• @yoursunny said:

Check my name, a 24/7 Livestream. It's up. Im sorry for the confusion. No bad activities.

• @LittleCreek said:
    When I see a customer that impatient I start getting suspicious about his intent.

No Ill intent meant, the sooner I get my livestream up the sooner I can get my channel monetised.

edited May 2021

@Youtuber said:

@yoursunny said:

Check my name, a 24/7 Livestream. It's up. Im sorry for the confusion. No bad activities.

Which channel?
    Do you have push-ups in your channel?

Subscribe to my channel here: yoursunny on YouTube

• @yoursunny said:

@Youtuber said:

@yoursunny said:

Which channel?

Id rather not share them here, but Im a part time student part time youtuber. Is there any way to contact you? I can surely give you some free advice. I am pretty skilled when it comes to creating content, less to creating VPS haha

• @yoursunny said:

@Youtuber said:

@yoursunny said:

Which channel?

I do the pushups in the gym and keep creating content on youtube

@Youtuber said:
    Id rather not share them here, but Im a part time student part time youtuber.

Looks shady.

Is there any way to contact you?

Shout to the sky. I'll hear it.

• @yoursunny said:

@Youtuber said:
    Id rather not share them here, but Im a part time student part time youtuber.

Looks shady.

Is there any way to contact you?

Shout to the sky. I'll hear it.

Not shady at all! 2 Gaming Channels & 1 Crypto, Honesty and Clean goes a long way. Im not some sort of blackhat if thats what you think. Do you use discord or email? Ill send you a DM!

• UPDATE: Server started, everything works well, trying to get more cores for my stream, will defo leave a good review.

• Matt247Matt247 Member

Mine within 24 hour

• @Matt247 said:
    Mine within 24 hour

Mine got done in 23, pretty good time was just panicking too much

@Youtuber said:
    Not shady at all! 2 Gaming Channels & 1 Crypto, Honesty and Clean goes a long way. Im not some sort of blackhat if thats what you think.

"2 Gaming Channels & ๐Ÿ‘‰ 1 Crypto ๐Ÿ‘ˆ"

Honesty = write your channel link on the forum.
    Otherwise, I assume it's shady, especially when you are in a rush to obtain servers.

• @yoursunny said:

@Youtuber said:
    Not shady at all! 2 Gaming Channels & 1 Crypto, Honesty and Clean goes a long way. Im not some sort of blackhat if thats what you think.

Otherwise, I assume it's shady, especially when you are in a rush to obtain servers.

Sure, can I dm you instead?

• YoutuberYoutuber Member
    edited May 2021

@yoursunny said:

@Youtuber said:

Honestly, this is what Ive done with the server for anyone needing a reference. I might have sounded fishy but these livestreams are a great addition to my channel, so I wanted to set it up since Im uploading atleast 7 times a day. It's nothing more than a 24/7 Livestream