Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

rookie user - First Day
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

rookie user - First Day

hello guys, I am new here and I want to learn more about programming language.
I already learn some c++, html, css, javascript and php, so it is have any programmers or lecturers here? Can share anything related to me? Either give some suggestions to advice me how I gonna do or learn next.
Thank you XD;

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

💻 https://learnxinyminutes.com
    Get a taste of different programming languages there.

• But I think maybe I should like only learn a programming language from beginner to advanced to be my best programming language. How do you think? @yoursunny

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@EskilStevens_879 said: But I think maybe I should like only learn a programming language from beginner to advanced to be my best programming language.

I think that makes some sense...when you first start out there's a ton of new concepts and it makes sense to do it all in the same language. After that, learning a new language is much easier.

Which language to start with depends on what you want to do. I see a lot of universities are now using python whereas 15 years ago it was all Java. A lot of them are also teaching beginners in javascript.

How old are you, what's your computer background, and why do you want to learn?

html and css are not programming languages btw.

• @raindog308 ya I knew that html and css not programming language sorry about that, I just want tell I had learned a bit about html and css.
    I am 19 year old and studying diploma in information technology.
    Before that, I want to be an software engineer in the future but now I more interest like doing database.