Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Bundle: 3x Lifetime 55.20$ (18.4$/person) or 5x Lifetime 63.20$ (12.64$/pers) - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Bundle: 3x Lifetime 55.20$ (18.4$/person) or 5x Lifetime 63.20$ (12.64$/pers)

Comments

• limitedlimited Member

I'm also int> @Pixels said:

@Ouji said:

@Pixels said: may use the same keypair on different devices

Yes.

Hmm... That makes it much more interesting.
    Any code left or anyone willing to team up for another 5-accounts bundle?

Count me in

Thanked by 1Pixels
  • spdmttspdmtt Member
    edited May 2021

PureVPN is garbage nowadays, and by association the hard product of any reseller. There is a reason you can almost always get it at equiv of $1/mo or less. In the early days they were reasonable - they were one of few VPNs providers using Softlayer dedicated hardware so in certain locations it was great, I'm less impressed with my recent experiment - although it was only $12/1yr.

I found Mullvad to be far superior, albeit they don't do bullshit marketing, it's 5eur a month per month for however long you want. Or you can get it via Mozilla for $5/mo. Wireguard, open source - rust supporters, privacy by default (crypto/caash + 16 digit account number), decent work on distro dns - solved the system-resolved situation, excellent tech support (receptive to bugs I reported).

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@spdmtt said:
    PureVPN is garbage nowadays, and by association the hard product of any reseller. There is a reason you can almost always get it at equiv of $1/mo or less. In the early days they were reasonable - they were one of few VPNs providers using Softlayer dedicated hardware so in certain locations it was great, I'm less impressed with my recent experiment - although it was only $12/1yr.

I found Mullvad to be far superior, albeit they don't do bullshit marketing, it's 5eur a month per month for however long you want. Or you can get it via Mozilla for $5/mo. Wireguard, open source - rust supporters, privacy by default (crypto/caash + 16 digit account number), decent work on distro dns - solved the system-resolved situation, excellent tech support (receptive to bugs I reported).

This is Keepsolid, though. Just saying :) But I guess there are many PureVPN resellers indeed (Ivacy FastestVPN, iProVPN..).

Thanked by 2spdmtt Ouji
  • Hi still got group to join?
    I am willing to pay with paypal.

• In classic LowEndTalk fashion, the particular app you're referring to is the only free one of the bunch ;-)

• @Ympker Could you please explain how devices count in the panel? If I generate 5 wireguard configurations for one device, can only one be used at the moment?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Hotmarer said:
    @Ympker Could you please explain how devices count in the panel? If I generate 5 wireguard configurations for one device, can only one be used at the moment?

Most times, I only use the native apps, but the generate ovpn config I could use on multiple devices.. So if Wireguard works in the same way it likely can be used on multiple devices.

Thanked by 1Hotmarer
  • UserUser Member

I'm interested in joining someones team/account bundle.

• hacktekhacktek Member

I've been testing this over the past few days. My local server is not good but that could just be that connectivity where I live is very much trash.

The US servers however, oh my. These are the fastest VPN servers I've ever seen when using the HTTPS proxy. I get literally 100% of my bandwidth (200 Mbps), consistently.

Using the same servers on my phone using ikev2 and wireguard give worse results but that's to be expected.

For a lifetime VPN this is a no brainer.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@hacktek said:
    I've been testing this over the past few days. My local server is not good but that could just be that connectivity where I live is very much trash.

The US servers however, oh my. These are the fastest VPN servers I've ever seen when using the HTTPS proxy. I get literally 100% of my bandwidth (200 Mbps), consistently.

Using the same servers on my phone using ikev2 and wireguard give worse results but that's to be expected.

For a lifetime VPN this is a no brainer.

Yeah, not all locations are super fast but especially US (probably most demanded and streaming relared) are highly performant. Also Spain, Germany locations usually yield good results for me. Also UK is highly performant, usually: I think someone mentioned they are also using Clouvider's in UK iirc (maybe I mixed that up with Windscribe though regarding Clouvider).

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited May 2021

I don't think keepsoild uses Clouvider, I know Nordvpn uses Clouvider in UK and NY possible in other locations too.

Uk on keepsoild seem to be FDCServers, UK Dedicated and Leaseweb.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

I will only use one device to connect vpn and that’s the router.

• hacktekhacktek Member

@Razza said:
    I don't think keepsoild uses Clouvider, I know Nordvpn uses Clouvider in UK and NY possible in other locations too.

us.vpnunlimitedapp.com resolves to leaseweb IPs and those are also incredibly performant. I'm seriously very impressed, they seem to have very solid providers.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@Razza said:

Ah then it was maybe you who mentioned earlier that NordVPN uses Clouvider and that was what I remembered/was referring to earlier. It was (probably) mentioned in one of my latest vpn threads iirc (either this one or fastestvpn thread).

FDCServers doesnt ring any bells for me. Leaseweb does, though.

• PixelsPixels Member
    edited May 2021

I have a single code left, if anyone is interested please send me a PM.

Btw a friend of mine is having trouble to get the US catalog from Netflix/HBO/Disney+ when connected to a US server from Keepsolid. Anything to note apart from connecting the VPN?
    I have no clue about how content restriction works on streaming services as I barely use them :|

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@Pixels said:
    I have a single code left, if anyone is interested please send me a PM.

Btw a friend of mine is having trouble to get the US catalog from Netflix/HBO/Disney+ when connected to a US server from Keepsolid. Anything to note apart from connecting the VPN?
    I have no clue about how content restriction works on streaming services as I barely use them :|

Make sure your friend connects not only to any "US Server" from Keepsolid, but the server dedicated to unblocking Netflix called "Netflix" ("streaming" tab in serverlist).

Usually, if Flix US still won't work, the first thing to try is clear browser cache. Because through cache Netflix may still know you are not from the US.

Also an example: I have Chrome and Firefox. On Chrome I always login with Flix/Crunchyroll US, on Firefox I always login without VPN. That way, I don't have to always delete cache because Chrome browser is always used for US content.

Thanked by 2Sanjue007 Pixels
  • Considering the code OIUFSANR is still up, if anyone else is interested in getting into the 5-person bundle, please PM me! I have one person already :)

Thanked by 1jeromeza
  • govac8govac8 Member

Last few weeks (2-3) Keepsolid in browser works like a crap. I tried FI, RO, DE and some other locations. It was so slow so I bought another service. Btw, phone app (Android) works like a charm.

@Ympker do you have something like that now? My question is for browser extension only.

Thanks

• @JeDaYoshi said:
    Considering the code OIUFSANR is still up, if anyone else is interested in getting into the 5-person bundle, please PM me! I have one person already :)

Brings it down to $67.15 for 5 accounts.

So $13.43 per account for anyone interested.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@govac8 said:
    Last few weeks (2-3) Keepsolid in browser works like a crap. I tried FI, RO, DE and some other locations. It was so slow so I bought another service. Btw, phone app (Android) works like a charm.

@Ympker do you have something like that now? My question is for browser extension only.

Thanks

Hey there,
    I haven't used the browser extension in a while. O generally use Windows App and Wireguard and Android App and Wireguard from KeepSolid. When I used browser extension in the past (chrome) it worked without issue, though. If I encounter any issues the next time I use it, I will let you know. Maybe someone else can help?
    You could also send them a ticket :)

Thanked by 1govac8
  • comXyzcomXyz Member

@jeromeza said:

@JeDaYoshi said:
    Considering the code OIUFSANR is still up, if anyone else is interested in getting into the 5-person bundle, please PM me! I have one person already :)

Brings it down to $67.15 for 5 accounts.

So $13.43 per account for anyone interested.

Count me in

• hacktekhacktek Member
    edited June 2021

@govac8 said:

Thanks

This might be your location or routing to the servers (or your ISP). I'm using US-Miami manually configured on the SwitchyOmega extention (to get around the fact that the browser extension disconnects when I close my laptop) and I max my connection.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @JeDaYoshi said:

Did the purchase already. I have 2 spare codes if people are interested, please PM me if you are!

• @hacktek said:

@govac8 said:

Thanks

This might be your location or routing to the servers (or your ISP). I'm using US-Miami manually configured on the SwitchyOmega extention (to get around the fact that the browser extension disconnects when I close my laptop) and I max my connection.

How do you get proxy details?

• BertieBertie Member

Do they actually throttle you when you hit 900GB/month?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Bertie said:
    Do they actually throttle you when you hit 900GB/month?

I did not hit this limit yet but they only mention you may be throttled. So maybe it depends.

• @codelock said:

@hacktek said:

@govac8 said:

Thanks

How do you get proxy details?

Install the browser extension and check proxy settings to get hostname and port, then use those details with the username and password you get in the management website.

• @spiceagent11 said: spice money login paymanager tumangaonline.win
    In classic LowEndTalk fashion, the particular app you're referring to is the only free one of the bunch ;-)

No reply?

• @spiceagent11 said:

@spiceagent11 said:
    In classic LowEndTalk fashion, the particular app you're referring to is the only free one of the bunch ;-)

No reply?

Wtf are you talking about?

• spiceagent11spiceagent11 Member
    edited October 2021

@spiceagent11 said:
    In classic LowEndTalk fashion, the particular app you're referring to is the only free one of the bunch ;-) (https://vidmateapp.win) https://bluestacks.red https://spicemoney.win

No reply?

This discussion has been closed.