Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Bundle: 3x Lifetime 55.20$ (18.4$/person) or 5x Lifetime 63.20$ (12.64$/pers) - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Bundle: 3x Lifetime 55.20$ (18.4$/person) or 5x Lifetime 63.20$ (12.64$/pers)

Comments

• UnixfyUnixfy Member

I think I will also be interested in starting a group, but I already have some friends onboard. I can accept crypto. (I see @vhbarauna mentioned this earlier?) Shoot me a message if you are interested.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@Ympker said: Hmm...can I bribe you with some good Tapas and a cold cerveza by the ocean?

of course... I mean... anyone said anything about VPN in this topic? I don't think so.

here have a proper bratwurst:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@Falzo said:

@Ympker said: Hmm...can I bribe you with some good Tapas and a cold cerveza by the ocean?

of course... I mean... anyone said anything about VPN in this topic? I don't think so.

Thanks, missed that one. You coming over to Spain, then?
    This place is right next door (pic taken from gmaps):

Thanked by 3Unixfy Falzo bulbasaur
  • Coupon expired. Let's group next time...

• RazzaRazza Member

@Ympker said:

@Falzo said:

What is that looks tasty.

Thanked by 2Ympker bdl
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@Razza said:

@Ympker said:

@Falzo said:

What is that looks tasty.

I haven't tried this at the place yet but seems like nachos with guacamole, cheese dip, egg, veggies and some kinda meet. Definitely looks tasty :)

I really like the spanish tapas culture, esp. bocadillos, quesadillas, pan con tomate, bravas, nachos and generally "tapas para picar" (olivos, cacahuetes, croquetas..).

• Are they providing residential IPs in the US? Because sometimes when you use the VPN provide with IPs that allocated to Datacenter will be blocked by some websites.

• morrekemorreke Member

@tolovall said:
    Coupon expired. Let's group next time...

You can still get a 15% discount (instead of 20%) with this code: OIUFSANR
    Or you can wait some time for an even bigger discount code :)

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@Greyhound said:
    Are they providing residential IPs in the US? Because sometimes when you use the VPN provide with IPs that allocated to Datacenter will be blocked by some websites.

Not really.
    I tried a bunch of their servers around the world.
    As expected VPNs are using common datacenter IPs - with all pros and cons, including Google captchas, proxy blockings etc.

Performance is pretty good, I could max out my 100 Mbps connection most of the time and servers are located in a broad mix across well-known providers (OVH, DO, Clouvider, myLoc, Worldstream, M247 etc.).

If works and does it's service quite good considering the ultra low price. But in the end it's more or less the same like using a tiny ssh proxy to your favourite VPS.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • 1293845012938450 Member
    edited May 2021

Anyone knows how to get their wireguard profiles work? I guess it has something to do with the the 5 devices limit but I can’t figure it out.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@12938450 said:
    Anyone knows how to get their wireguard profiles work? I guess it has something to do with the the 5 devices limit but I can’t figure it out.

Have you tried using Keepsolid Client Software and in settings select Wireguard instead of manual Wireguard setup? That's how I use it :)
    Otherwhise shoot them an email, they are usually quick to reply.

• @Ympker said:

@12938450 said:

Have you tried using Keepsolid Client Software and in settings select Wireguard instead of manual Wireguard setup? That's how I use it :)

Yeah that way wireguard works fine but I’m not a fan of proprietary vpn apps.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@12938450 said:

@Ympker said:

@12938450 said:

In that case you might wanna reach out to their support or check their knowledgebase for some help. Of course, if someone here has an idea how to solve this that would be also nice :)

• I tried to setup KeepSolid on my FireTv connect to US/Streaming/Netflix servers, but Netflix detected and blocked 😂 Maybe lucky next time.

• @12938450 said:

@Ympker said:

@12938450 said:

You can always download configs from their website

• KonbuKonbu Member
    edited May 2021

@12938450 said:

@Ympker said:

@12938450 said:

Maybe this.
    Q:How to manually create VPN configurations
    https://www.vpnunlimited.com/help/manuals/how-to-manually-create-vpn-conf

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@12938450 said:

Maybe this helps? Seems pretty straight-forward :)

https://www.vpnunlimited.com/help/manuals/wireguard/windows

• hacktekhacktek Member
    edited May 2021

Does the chrome extension just suck? It doesn't autoconnect for me even though auto connect is checked in settings...This makes it useless for me cause I use a chromebook lmao

It also doesn't even remember my last selected server and switches to optimal every time.

Edit: yup, the extension is bugged. If I close the lid of the laptop and reopen it it's just grayed out. I was able to reproduce the behavior by simply turning off wifi while connected. It disconnects and doesn't reconnect once wifi is turned back on. So yep, useless. Bummer cause it does have a pretty optimal server for my location but this behavior sucks.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@hacktek said:
    Does the chrome extension just suck? It doesn't autoconnect for me even though auto connect is checked in settings...This makes it useless for me cause I use a chromebook lmao

It also doesn't even remember my last selected server and switches to optimal every time.

Edit: yup, the extension is bugged. If I close the lid of the laptop and reopen it it's just grayed out. I was able to reproduce the behavior by simply turning off wifi while connected. It disconnects and doesn't reconnect once wifi is turned back on. So yep, useless. Bummer cause it does have a pretty optimal server for my location but this behavior sucks.

I haven't used that one in a while. Usually sticking to the Desktop application. When I used the Chrome extension a longer while back, though, I didn't run into any problems. That being said I didn't have the auto-connect feature enabled iirc. You could try if the Firefox extension works better if you don't want to use the VPN on application level.

• Can you guys count me in for a keepsolid VPN acc?

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited May 2021

@Sanjue007 said:
    Can you guys count me in for a keepsolid VPN acc?

The coupon expired a number of days ago, you might be lucky someone got a un-used code, doubt anyone got a spare anyway.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • comXyzcomXyz Member

Anyone still has a spare code?

• vedranvedran Veteran
    edited May 2021

I have 2 spare codes, PM if interested

Edit: gone

• @vedran said:
    I have 2 spare codes, PM if interested

Edit: gone

Thank You :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • dannixdannix Member

It looks like the code OIUFSANR is still working. It gives 15%. This takes the 5 accounts deal to $13.43 per account. If someone has 1 code free or is thinking about ordering 5 account bundle I would take 1 code. I could pay with (Transfer)Wise or Revolut.

Thanks.

• OujiOuji Member

Wireguard does help with the device limit, just FYI.

• PixelsPixels Member

@Ouji said:
    Wireguard does help with the device limit, just FYI.

Could you care to explain how?
    I haven't used Wireguard on any commercial VPN, but I guess you may use the same keypair on different devices?

• OujiOuji Member

@Pixels said: may use the same keypair on different devices

Yes.

Thanked by 2Pixels Unixfy
  • PixelsPixels Member

@Ouji said:

Yes.

Hmm... That makes it much more interesting.
    Any code left or anyone willing to team up for another 5-accounts bundle?

• dannixdannix Member

@Pixels said:

@Ouji said:

Yes.

Hmm... That makes it much more interesting.
    Any code left or anyone willing to team up for another 5-accounts bundle?

Count me in for one code.

Thanked by 1Pixels
This discussion has been closed.