Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Bundle: 3x Lifetime 55.20$ (18.4$/person) or 5x Lifetime 63.20$ (12.64$/pers) - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Bundle: 3x Lifetime 55.20$ (18.4$/person) or 5x Lifetime 63.20$ (12.64$/pers)

Comments

• GC Amazon US does not work in Canada :joy: Do you want to pay first, I can send via Transferwise.

• Interested in joining another group if any are ongoing, can do any payment method

• KonbuKonbu Member
    edited May 2021

I finally registered with TransferWise and PM to dfroe.
    If I can' t get it, please let me join another one (·(ェ)·)
    I can't use paypal because it fees about $7 to send money from my country.

edit -
    It seems to take about another week to verify the identity of the first time send money, so I'm giving up this time.
    thank you .(´×ω×`)

• I'm also interested in joining a group if anyone accepts any crypto or stablecoin. =)

• @dfroe said:
    I currently have three yet unpaid redeem codes.

I will give those who already received the payment details one last call until Wednesday 9:00 UTC.

Afterwards I will PM payment instructions for every unpaid code to other interested people here in this thread in order of appearance.

Oops I'm one of those -- just paid up thanks!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

Damn, this thread escalated quickly😂

Thanked by 1rooted
  • im interested too if any still availible

• rootedrooted Member
    edited May 2021

@Ympker said: Damn, this thread escalated quickly😂

Thanks to this thread, this is the first time I felt my money well-spent.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I'm just curious why nobody ever mentioned Hotspotshield's Lifetime Deal, they seem to be quite popular. Are they bad/comparably inferior compared to the VPNs always mentioned here?

• vedranvedran Veteran

@edoarudo5 said:
    I'm just curious why nobody ever mentioned Hotspotshield's Lifetime Deal, they seem to be quite popular. Are they bad/comparably inferior compared to the VPNs always mentioned here?

Quite popular is a relative term, personally I never heard of them (just like I never heard of other 7 million VPN services). If you think they are good feel free to post a review/benchmarks

• CabbageCabbage Member

Do you receive a code you can create an independent account with? If that's the case, I'm interested in joining a group too.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@edoarudo5 said:
    I'm just curious why nobody ever mentioned Hotspotshield's Lifetime Deal, they seem to be quite popular. Are they bad/comparably inferior compared to the VPNs always mentioned here?

Stay far away from Hotspot shield. I don't recall all the details but when I read up on them a while back on Reddit etc I that made me never wanna touch them, ever.

Thanked by 1edoarudo5
  • vedranvedran Veteran

@Cabbage said:
    Do you receive a code you can create an independent account with? If that's the case, I'm interested in joining a group too.

You receive a code which you can redeem on your existing (or new if you don't have one) account so yes, completely independent

Thanked by 1Cabbage
  • Thanks @dfroe - successfully paid, and redeemed an independent account (had to create a new one from my.keepsolid.com)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@bingodingo said:
    Thanks @dfroe - successfully paid, and redeemed an independent account (had to create a new one from my.keepsolid.com)

Yeah, everyone needs to create an own account.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Alright folks, I just sent out the last code.

No more codes available.

Thank you all for participating and @Falzo for initiating this small fest. ;)

For those who have missed the train, feel free to group another group of five.
    And don't forget to pick someone who manages the payments. :)

Thanked by 3Ympker bingodingo Falzo
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@dfroe said:
    Alright folks, I just sent out the last code.

No more codes available.

Thank you all for participating and @Falzo for initiating this small fest. ;)

For those who have missed the train, feel free to group another group of five.
    And don't forget to pick someone who manages the payments. :)

You definitely seem to have bought some codes :D @Falzo though? 😂😂

Thanked by 2dfroe Falzo
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Foo... :open_mouth:
    However a German "Fettnäpfchen" would translate into English - this was a rather big one. :joy:

Thanked by 2Ympker Falzo
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@dfroe said:
    Foo... :open_mouth:
    However a German "Fettnäpfchen" would translate into English - this was a rather big one. :joy:

Fair enough. I am sure @Falzo is happy we didn't forget about him, regardless. A party without @Falzo is boring, after all ;)

Thanked by 2dfroe Falzo
  • limitedlimited Member

If someone decides to organise a group I'm willing to purchase one.

• FalzoFalzo Member

what did I miss?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • List of people who want to group and can use Paypal

• tolovall
    • limited

List of people who want to group without Paypal

• ???

Add yourself to the list.

• List of people who want to group and can use Paypal

tolovall
    limited
    isunbejo

???

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@Falzo said:
    what did I miss?

Just a crazy VPN sale and @dfroe mistaking you for me :D
    The real question is: Did you bring beer and Bratwurst?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@isunbejo said:
    List of people who want to group and can use Paypal

tolovall
    limited
    isunbejo

???

@Unixfy maybe you are interested, mate? :)

• FalzoFalzo Member

@Ympker said:

@Falzo said:
    what did I miss?

ah now I see.

you flew to spain. you are not eligible for beer and bratwurst anymore. german VPN doesn't count 🤷‍♂️

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • JioJio Member

@edoarudo5 said: I'm just curious why nobody ever mentioned Hotspotshield's Lifetime Deal, they seem to be quite popular. Are they bad/comparably inferior compared to the VPNs always mentioned here?

Run away. Sell user data, tracking sites visited, injecting ads into any non https page, very very bad

Thanked by 1edoarudo5
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@Falzo said:

@Ympker said:

@Falzo said:
    what did I miss?

ah now I see.

you flew to spain. you are not eligible for beer and bratwurst anymore. german VPN doesn't count 🤷‍♂️

Hmm...can I bribe you with some good Tapas and a cold cerveza by the ocean? :D

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@Jio said:

@edoarudo5 said: I'm just curious why nobody ever mentioned Hotspotshield's Lifetime Deal, they seem to be quite popular. Are they bad/comparably inferior compared to the VPNs always mentioned here?

Run away. Sell user data, tracking sites visited, injecting ads into any non https page, very very bad

This might very well coincide with what I read back then. Certainly was something of the like to have turned me away that much. Don't get involved with Hotspot Shield.

• JioJio Member

@Ympker said: This might very well coincide with what I read back then. Certainly was something of the like to have turned me away that much. Don't get involved with Hotspot Shield.

"Bad" is understatement

Thanked by 1Ympker
This discussion has been closed.