Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Bundle: 3x Lifetime 55.20$ (18.4$/person) or 5x Lifetime 63.20$ (12.64$/pers) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Bundle: 3x Lifetime 55.20$ (18.4$/person) or 5x Lifetime 63.20$ (12.64$/pers)

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@12938450 said:

@Harambe said:
    @12938450 You're first, so if you want it just make the $13 dono to the tor project and post proof - then I'll DM you the code :smile:

well I hope I won't get arrested for this

You'll be fine :smirk: Thanks for the dono! DM sent with signup link + code!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@12938450 said:

@Harambe said:
    @12938450 You're first, so if you want it just make the $13 dono to the tor project and post proof - then I'll DM you the code :smile:

well I hope I won't get arrested for this

This looks like N26 :O

• @Harambe said:

Activated, thank you very much.

@Ympker said:

it is, I opened an account recently

Thanked by 2Harambe Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@12938450 said:

@Harambe said:

Activated, thank you very much.

@Ympker said:

it is, I opened an account recently

Damn, didn't know they were that popular internationally already. I use them, too :)

• Hi! If anyone still has a free slot, pm me! :)

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@skxdx @drunkendog not sure if you saw @dfroe post. They were looking for some ppl :)

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

And this is a direct link to the post @Ympker referred to. :)

So far I do have PMs from n > 5 && n % 5 != 0 people. ;)
    As people who posted earlier in this thread but not yet PM'ed might bypass the queue, I won't be able to to determine the happy ones at this time.

However I already have 5 KeepSolid redeem codes in my mailbox. So expect quick delivery after 10 o'clock. :)

Till then, keep in mind that Germans are not only known for their bureaucracy but also phrases like: "Geduld ist eine Tugend" (patience is a virtue) :)

Thanked by 2Ympker Konbu
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@dfroe said:
    And this is a direct link to the post @Ympker referred to. :)

So far I do have PMs from n > 5 && n % 5 != 0 people. ;)
    As people who posted earlier in this thread but not yet PM'ed might bypass the queue, I won't be able to to determine the happy ones at this time.

However I already have 5 KeepSolid redeem codes in my mailbox. So expect quick delivery after 10 o'clock. :)

Till then, keep in mind that Germans are not only known for their bureaucracy but also phrases like: "Geduld ist eine Tugend" (patience is a virtue) :)

Enjoy guys :D

• OujiOuji Member

@the_doctor said: ControlD is good but a bit expensive for $40 if you don't have the 50% discount. :(

I agree, but with the discount that I have is a no brainer. Their DNS is amazing and the ability to unlock services at DNS level rather than using a VPN is awesome, way faster and easier to toggle. They're planning on having multi device configuration in the next two months, so I will be able to just separate a browser for streaming stuff out of region.

• KonbuKonbu Member

I can't join due to payment method issues, but I love this peaceful and helpful LET. (♥ω♥)

• PM'd you, thanks @dfroe

• @Ouji said:

@the_doctor said: ControlD is good but a bit expensive for $40 if you don't have the 50% discount. :(

I agree, but with the discount that I have is a no brainer. Their DNS is amazing and the ability to unlock services at DNS level rather than using a VPN is awesome, way faster and easier to toggle. They're planning on having multi device configuration in the next two months, so I will be able to just separate a browser for streaming stuff out of region.

The thing is, there are other services that do that for much cheaper. And even some lifetime offers on Stacksocial (or have been). The ControlD one gives you much more control, but for 90% of people all you want to do is direct everything to the better services in the USA. The one thing I really like about it, is that it supports DNS over TLS or HTTPS.

Unfortunately, my lifetime Windscribe account doesn't qualify me for the 50% discount, so I'm not sure I'll continue beyond the free trial I got.

• kidrockkidrock Member

@Ympker said:

Just took a speedtest on US-Virginia:

FastestVPN does not have US-Virginia location, so I tried Washington for you. I am currently in Spain and without VPN I usually reach about 100 Mbit/s here.
    Android App, Ikev2: "Washington-1/WT1" server:

Seems like Fastestvpn is better in terms of speed compared to Keepsolid

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • sgheghelesgheghele Member
    edited May 2021

Been using them for 1+ year.

My connection speed is 250mbit/s dl and this is what the VPN does on my phone:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • vedranvedran Veteran

@Konbu said:
    I can't join due to payment method issues, but I love this peaceful and helpful LET. (♥ω♥)

Do you have another payment method? Like crypto, cash in unmarked brown bag, pushups, something else?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@kidrock said:

@Ympker said:

Just took a speedtest on US-Virginia:

FastestVPN does not have US-Virginia location, so I tried Washington for you. I am currently in Spain and without VPN I usually reach about 100 Mbit/s here.
    Android App, Ikev2: "Washington-1/WT1" server:

Seems like Fastestvpn is better in terms of speed compared to Keepsolid

I would take this result with a grain of salt. While in this momentary point in time the speedest result from FastestVPN was faster does not mean it always is. While Keepsolid is basically always highly performant when I use it, FastestVPN isn't always. That's not to say it is bad, but Keepsolid overall is just more performant/reliable imho. Also there were LET members that measured up to 400 Mbit/s on Keepsolid Servers (check LTD chart in my signature). While I have 100 Mbit/s internet here, in Germany I have 400 Mbit/s and that being said I barely reach more than 100 Mbit/s with FastestVPN, usually. With Keepsolid it is very well possible, like I said. Last but not least both VPNs are great for what they are, but I definitely prefer Keepsolid.

Thanked by 1kidrock

After counting all messages in my inbox, we are able to grab 2x 5 account packs. :)
    Payment details have been sent via PM to everybody.
    Redeem codes will be given out via PM shortly after payment.
    Thank you all for joining this deal. :)

Thanked by 2Ympker wahyan
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@dfroe said:
    After counting all messages in my inbox, we are able to grab 2x 5 account packs. :)
    Payment details have been sent via PM to everybody.
    Redeem codes will be given out via PM shortly after payment.
    Thank you all for joining this deal. :)

Damn this must have been a fest :D

• RazzaRazza Member

I've decided to do a quick speed test Keepsolid VS Nord for the money Keepsolid seem like quite a good deal.

I've done more test I would say Nordvpn is more consistently faster some location I tested on Keepsolid were quite slow where Nord was much faster you would expect that since Nord is more prem with a higher price.

I changed the protocol to ikev2 on Keepsolid since it was faster than Wireguard on my laptop.

Keepsolid UK

Keepsolid NL

Keppsolid DE

Keepsolid NY

Nord UK

Nord NL

Nord DE

Nord NY

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@Razza thanks for the speedtests :)
    Yeah, it is quite well performing.

Thanked by 1Razza
  • RamiRami Member

Interested in 1 code for a family member if anyone interested in selling it

Thanked by 1Ympker

Right now I am awaiting payment confirmation from some people who joined my purchase and PM'ed. I will continue to wait a bit (due to different timezones etc.). If some should fail to pay, others may jump in. So it might be worth waiting until tomorrow, @Rami.

Thanked by 3Ympker bingodingo Rami
  • RamiRami Member

@dfroe sure let me know

• vedranvedran Veteran

@Rami if that doesn't work out I might have one for you

Thanked by 1Rami
  • I would like to purchase one. PM me how to pay if you have an extra one. Thanks.

I currently have three yet unpaid redeem codes.

I will give those who already received the payment details one last call until Wednesday 9:00 UTC.

Afterwards I will PM payment instructions for every unpaid code to other interested people here in this thread in order of appearance.

P.S.: Since paypal fees ended up insanely high (>10%), I will need to request 11.50 EUR from everyone who jumps newly into the queue with paypal in order to cover the fees. SEPA/TransferWise will remain 10.50 EUR.

• I need one account (or 2), so already signed up with @dfroe. Just in case I miss the train, is anyone else interested, we may form another group of 5?

• @dfroe said:
    I'll propose the following to proceed with those who are interested to join as I am open to purchase a 5 account bundle together with 3 other people.

Those who are interested, please PM me until Tuesday 10:00 UTC.
    If more than 3 people reply, I will order based on time of post in this thread or PM, whatever is older.
    This should provide some fairness for those who replied in this thread earlier but are unable to PM instantly because of different timezone.

You can pay 10.49 EUR (net) e.g. via SEPA/TransferWise or 11.00 EUR via PayPal roughly covering the fees.
    Payment must be confirmed until 18:00 UTC.
    Otherwise next one in queue will have a chance.

I hope this sounds transparent and fair. :)

Interested, pm

• OujiOuji Member

@the_doctor said: The thing is, there are other services that do that for much cheaper. And even some lifetime offers on Stacksocial (or have been). The ControlD one gives you much more control, but for 90% of people all you want to do is direct everything to the better services in the USA. The one thing I really like about it, is that it supports DNS over TLS or HTTPS.

I think of the unblocking capabilities as a bonus actually. I'm there for the DNS, I was about to get NextDNS, but for $20 with unblocking capabilities I'm over the moon to be honest. I was paying $20 for Windscribe, so I'm set for life.

• tolovalltolovall Member
    edited May 2021

@orion504 said:
    I need one account (or 2), so already signed up with @dfroe. Just in case I miss the train, is anyone else interested, we may form another group of 5?

Form a US group. I want one. I would like to send Amazon GC to bypass fee.

This discussion has been closed.