Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Bundle: 3x Lifetime 55.20$ (18.4$/person) or 5x Lifetime 63.20$ (12.64$/pers) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KeepSolid VPN Lifetime Bundle: 3x Lifetime 55.20$ (18.4$/person) or 5x Lifetime 63.20$ (12.64$/pers)

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@the_doctor said:

Sounds good. Even though I have WS Pro I barely use it these days. Somehow I didnt wanna have to remember to message support to keep my lifetime sub and I grew fond of Keepsolid, so here I am. Just checked and riding with Keepsolid since 2016 ;)
    Not to say WS is bad. Objectively spoken it is still one of the best VPNs around.

Windscribe doesn't require you to message them, if you still use the account in 10 years after you buy, they say they will auto-renew it another 10 years.

https://windscribe.com/support/article/17/lifetime-account-expiry

And definitely the best of the lifetime VPN deals on Stacksocial. Feel bad for people who didn't get it in time.

Ah, fair enough. Seems like they changed it. Then only Ivacy requires this. Windscribe is indeed awesome and has probably the most features I have seen in a vpn service but speed/performance wise Keepsolid has been better, overall. But ROBERT and other features are, ofc, pretty cool :) A bit more info of what they consider active would be interesting though. Like logged in at least 1 month ago before 10 year mark or smth like that.

Thanks for letting me know!

Thanked by 1the_doctor
  • @Ympker said:

Ah, fair enough. Seems like they changed it. Then only Ivacy requires this. Windscribe is indeed awesome and has probably the most features I have seen in a vpn service but speed/performance wise Keepsolid has been better, overall. But ROBERT and other features are, ofc, pretty cool :) A bit more info of what they consider active would be interesting though. Like logged in at least 1 month ago before 10 year mark or smth like that.

Interesting - I have several Keepsolid accounts (a second one because there was a short period where they gave lifetime accounts for 100% free). I thought the speeds were kind of slow, and the 5 slot, needing to login to delete a device, and being limited to deleting a device only once a week really threw me off. But maybe I should give them another try, been awhile!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • lpnlpn Member

To what extend are these VPN providers reliable in terms of not selling your browsing habits? For example compared with Mullvad or similar?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@the_doctor said:

@Ympker said:

Interesting - I have several Keepsolid accounts (a second one because there was a short period where they gave lifetime accounts for 100% free). I thought the speeds were kind of slow, and the 5 slot, needing to login to delete a device, and being limited to deleting a device only once a week really threw me off. But maybe I should give them another try, been awhile!

I have been getting great speeds with the Locations I usually use (US-Virgnia, Spain, Germany, France), especially with Wireguard. Have you given Wireguard a try yet (in their client)? :) And yeah, really happy I got that 10 device upgrade back then :P
    Windscribe, for me, is a great VPN with many features but speed wise Keepsolid has been better afaik.

@lpn Assume they are not (that goes for any VPN provider) and you won't have any trouble. That said, Keepsolid's privacy policy is pretty straightforward. Maybe give that one a look :)

Thanked by 1the_doctor
  • wahyanwahyan Member

I'm interest to buy one account too. Anyone count me in? Thx

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Hotmarer said:

@morreke said: Sended some PM's to place an order
    @codelock @VJT @Hotmarer @salakis @Konbu
    Others can pm too if you are within the first 4 who confirm and pay.

one left!

@wahyan there you go :)

Thanked by 1VJT
  • VJTVJT Member
    edited May 2021

@Ympker said:

@Hotmarer said:

one left!

I grabbed that one unfortunately :p
    I am interested in getting one more code, so if anyone is purchasing will grab one more. The speeds are pretty good, so will get one for my desktop as well.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @VJT said:

@Ympker said:

@Hotmarer said:

one left!

I am interested in getting one more code, so if anyone is purchasing will grab one more. The speeds are pretty good, so will get one for my desktop as well.

I am also interested in grabbing one

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@codelock said:

@VJT said:

@Ympker said:

@Hotmarer said:

one left!

Weren't you part of the first group purchase already mate? :D Or a second code?

Oopsie @VJT :P

In that case @VJT @codelock @wahyan +2 more needed :) You guys already qualify for the 3 code deal (18$ each) though.

• @Ympker said:

@codelock said:

@VJT said:

@Ympker said:

@Hotmarer said:

one left!

Weren't you part of the first group purchase already mate? :D Or a second code?

I was asleep , I know my timezone sucks also this is me second time buying it so you are partly true

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • morrekemorreke Member

If needed I can make an other purchase for you guys if you need a little push, or you can handle yourself of course.
    Then we wait for 2 more.

Thanked by 2Ympker the_doctor
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member

@Ympker said: FastestVPN is 12.99$ if you select 2 concurrent devices and apply code "WELOVEMOM"

I have a lifetime fastestvpn with 10 concurrent users. When bought it two years ago IIRC, thought that it will be a crappy service but for ~$14 lifetime offer, I said, what the hell, let's try it.
    Now, after almost 2 years, I am using it frequently for netflix and it works, I use it for anonymous vpn (not something super secret though) with European servers (mostly Eastern European) and works more than fine. Last year there were some hickups mostly on US Netflix server, but it is more than fine nowadays.
    I had a yearly NordVPN service and abandoned it, using Keepsolid lifetime (VPN Unlimited) and FastestVPN. Happy user on two dirty cheap lifetime services!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@jvnadr said:

@Ympker said: FastestVPN is 12.99$ if you select 2 concurrent devices and apply code "WELOVEMOM"

I have a lifetime fastestvpn with 10 concurrent users. When bought it two years ago IIRC, thought that it will be a crappy service but for ~$14 lifetime offer, I said, what the hell, let's try it.
    Now, after almost 2 years, I am using it frequently for netflix and it works, I use it for anonymous vpn (not something super secret though) with European servers (mostly Eastern European) and works more than fine. Last year there were some hickups mostly on US Netflix server, but it is more than fine nowadays.
    I had a yearly NordVPN service and abandoned it, using Keepsolid lifetime (VPN Unlimited) and FastestVPN. Happy user on two dirty cheap lifetime services!

I hear you, mate! Before getting Keepsolid Lifetime I used to sub to NordVPN and was always happy when I grabbed one of those 90$/2years deals. Little did I know that lifetime vpns would change everything. Like you, I use Keepsolid and FastestVPN these days. I am more than happy how my gamble turned out when I decided to give another PureVPN reseller besides Ivacy a shot. Ivacy I have grown less fond of, recently. Not only does their lifetime expire after 5 years but speeds have always been mediocre (even with manual ovpn setup) and the App is always buggy (either windows or android). The only thing I see where it really shines is the numerous streaming services it unblocks with the browser extension (that is to say many others besides just flix and prime). My theory is, however, that PureVPN resellers (depending on theit success) slower or faster get to adapt its features giving me hope that in the long-term FastestVPN even unblocks more streaming services and gets more good features. I am also thinking of giving iProVPN a go (another pruevpn reseller) for the good looks it has and the long term bet. I also have Windscribe Pro, but Keepsolid speeds are better and I barely use it. What you were saying, though, is true: rarely have I seen a lifetime vpn as good as FastestVPN for the money paid (it is often at 15$ or less; was even in a pay what you want bundle for 3$ once iirc).

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Thanks @Ympker for sharing. :)

Count me in for 1 or 2 accounts.
    So that's @VJT @codelock @wahyan + 2x @dfroe
    Are you ready? ;)

I can also handle the purchase for the group but I am only able to receive payments in EUR (which would be 10.49 EUR according to today's Visa exchange rate).

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • If anyone is missing one person count me in, I’m in eu.

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited May 2021

Am interested, happy to group buy 3 or 5 way deal.
    Got hook up already via a other user.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • rootedrooted Member

I would like to have one. Count me in.

• kidrockkidrock Member

@Ympker said:
    Just took a speedtest on US-Virginia:

This should be more than sufficient for browsing Facebook, no? At least it loads just fine for me (just logged onto FB and tried it out a bit). Without VPN I get 100 Mbit/s so this result is quite good, actually (I am in Spain atm).

Can you please test this location using Fastestvpn and post the results?

I'll propose the following to proceed with those who are interested to join as I am open to purchase a 5 account bundle together with 3 other people.

Those who are interested, please PM me until Tuesday 10:00 UTC.
    If more than 3 people reply, I will order based on time of post in this thread or PM, whatever is older.
    This should provide some fairness for those who replied in this thread earlier but are unable to PM instantly because of different timezone.

You can pay 10.49 EUR (net) e.g. via SEPA/TransferWise or 11.00 EUR via PayPal roughly covering the fees.
    Payment must be confirmed until 18:00 UTC.
    Otherwise next one in queue will have a chance.

I hope this sounds transparent and fair. :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@dfroe said:
    I'll propose the following to proceed with those who are interested to join as I am open to purchase a 5 account bundle together with 3 other people.

Those who are interested, please PM me until Tuesday 10:00 UTC.
    If more than 3 people reply, I will order based on time of post in this thread or PM, whatever is older.
    This should provide some fairness for those who replied in this thread earlier but are unable to PM instantly because of different timezone.

You can pay 10.49 EUR (net) e.g. via SEPA/TransferWise or 11.00 EUR via PayPal roughly covering the fees.
    Payment must be confirmed until 18:00 UTC.
    Otherwise next one in queue will have a chance.

I hope this sounds transparent and fair. :)

You are even better at organizing this than I am haha. I only tagged the ppl that were LFG :D

Thanked by 1dfroe
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@kidrock said:

@Ympker said:

This should be more than sufficient for browsing Facebook, no? At least it loads just fine for me (just logged onto FB and tried it out a bit). Without VPN I get 100 Mbit/s so this result is quite good, actually (I am in Spain atm).

FastestVPN does not have US-Virginia location, so I tried Washington for you. I am currently in Spain and without VPN I usually reach about 100 Mbit/s here.
    Android App, Ikev2: "Washington-1/WT1" server:

Thanked by 2VJT kidrock
  • VJTVJT Member

@Ympker said:

@kidrock said:

@Ympker said:

FastestVPN does not have US-Virginia location, so I tried Washington for you. I am currently in Spain and without VPN I usually reach about 100 Mbit/s here.

That speed is pretty good considering the fact that it costs ~14.99

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2021

@VJT said:

@Ympker said:

@kidrock said:

@Ympker said:

That speed is pretty good considering the fact that it costs ~14.99

Yeah the speeds are way more solid than Ivacy's. Seems there is still some difference between the different PureVPN resellers. Like I said, it's a perfect backup VPN. It might one day serve as a main VPN even, since they also added a Flix server and UK streaming now. Keepsolid is more prem and also has Wireguard but FastestVPN has certainly improved.

@Ympker said: You are even better at organizing this than I am haha.

I felt like this thread might need some more infamous German order and bureaucracy. :D

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • skxdxskxdx Member

I would like to have one. Count me in.

• skxdxskxdx Member
    edited May 2021

-- deleted --

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

I have 1 spare code. I will give it away in exchange for proof of a $13 donation to the tor project - https://donate.torproject.org/

Reply/quote me to claim it, and then after I confirm you're first - you can make the dono + post proof. I only got 1 code left so don't want to accidentally have 2 or 3 people claim it.

• @Harambe said:
    I have 1 spare code. I will give it away in exchange for proof of a $13 donation to the tor project - https://donate.torproject.org/

Reply/quote me to claim it, and then after I confirm you're first - you can make the dono + post proof. I only got 1 code left so don't want to accidentally have 2 or 3 people claim it.

Test test

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@12938450 You're first, so if you want it just make the $13 dono to the tor project and post proof - then I'll DM you the code :smile:

• @Harambe said:
    @12938450 You're first, so if you want it just make the $13 dono to the tor project and post proof - then I'll DM you the code :smile:

well I hope I won't get arrested for this

This discussion has been closed.