Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK VPS Provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK VPS Provider

charlie_ukcharlie_uk Member
edited May 2021 in Providers

Good day all,

I use a VPS provider that offers 4 GB RAM, 4 vCPU, 100GB Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, great support and a data centre in Maidenhead for £10 pm. I am happy with them.

I am looking for another provider with similar offering at a different data centre anywhere in the UK.

Can anyone make any recommendations?

Thanks.

Comments

• @hostworld might be able to help, unless they are the provider you are talking about :-)

• charlie_ukcharlie_uk Member
    edited May 2021

Thanks for the quick reply. I didn't want to mention the provider, but yes, Hostworld uses a data centre in Maidstone. I need one elsewhere.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2021

If you're budget is flexible we might be able to help out, depending on how far from Maidenhead you wanted (London is still quite close).

If London is ok, @InceptionHosting is a good shout too, but again probably over budget for that spec.

There's LoveServers or @SmartHost for non-London but again they all seem to be over budget.

• RazzaRazza Member

@charlie_uk said:
    Thanks for the quick reply. I didn't want to mention the provider, but yes, Hostworld uses a data centre in Maidstone. I need one elsewhere.

Hostworld is Maidenhead not Maidstone.

Thanked by 1hostworld
  • @Razza said:

@charlie_uk said:

Hostworld is Maidenhead not Maidstone.

Thanks Razza, I've updated the post. I got the wrong maid, story of my life. ;-)

• charlie_ukcharlie_uk Member
    edited May 2021

@Mr_Tom said:
    If you're budget is flexible we might be able to help out, depending on how far from Maidstone you wanted (London is still quite close).

If London is ok, @InceptionHosting is a good shout too, but again probably over budget for that spec.

There's LoveServers or @SmartHost for non-London but again they all seem to be over budget.

Thanks @Mr_Tom. This is basically my maximum budget, as it will be just a temporary fallback if anything happens to my present vps. I'm not sure of the correct terminology.

• seriesnseriesn Member

@charlie_uk said:

@Mr_Tom said:
    If you're budget is flexible we might be able to help out, depending on how far from Maidstone you wanted (London is still quite close).

Thanks @Mr_Tom. This is basically my maximum budget, as it will be just a temporary fallback if anything happens to my present vps. I'm not sure of the correct terminology.

If your really don't need "unlimited" bandwidth, our EntryBytes lineup in London might be a decent fit :)

https://entrybytes.com/

Ah crap, how could I forget @seriesn

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member

@Mr_Tom said:
    Ah crap, how could I forget @seriesn

Don't be mad

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Thanks @seriesn. This one looks very interesting. @Mr_Tom, you're fired.

Thanked by 2Mr_Tom seriesn

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

@charlie_uk said:

Hi Charlie,

We also have another couple of nodes at an alternative DC if you want to give me a shout.

Thanks

• seriesnseriesn Member

@charlie_uk said:

Thanks @seriesn. This one looks very interesting. @Mr_Tom, you're fired.

Let me know if you have any questions boss :)