Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a list of LET icons - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

a list of LET icons

Comments

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@SirFoxy said:

@SWN_Michael said:
    Can I nominate myself? jk

you're cool but you play within the lines too closely.

You've mistaken. Take a look at @SWN_Michael's YouTube Playlists ;)

Thanked by 1mike1s
  • mike1smike1s Member
    edited May 2021

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@SWN_Michael said: So I should bring the insanity? If so, I've got some cool shit planned.

Need some help? Here you go. You have won me with this.

Haha that was funny shit. In all seriousness, IPv6 is nearly ready to launch. Likely tomorrow.

• mike1smike1s Member

@Shakib said:

@SirFoxy said:

@SWN_Michael said:

Yea my music tastes are all over the place. You should see the weird shit I listen to on Spotify at times

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    You have won me with this.

And lost me with this

spearwarenetworks.com/tampa-datacenter/ says:
    Network Carriers
    Cogent

and this

VPS2048
    $9.50/month
    2GB RAM, 2 CPU Cores, 40 GB SSD Storage

Thanked by 2mike1s William
  • mike1smike1s Member

@jsg said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    You have won me with this.

And lost me with this

spearwarenetworks.com/tampa-datacenter/ says:
    Network Carriers
    Cogent

and this

VPS2048
    $9.50/month

Working on bringing in additional carriers, just need to bring in the needed revenue to do it.. Cogent is doing well for me so far, customers have been very happy so far.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@SWN_Michael said:

@Shakib said:

@SirFoxy said:

@SWN_Michael said:

Yea my music tastes are all over the place. You should see the weird shit I listen to on Spotify at times

Cmon. Dn't rmv vdo. LoL :p

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited May 2021

@SWN_Michael said:

@SirFoxy said:

@SWN_Michael said:

So I should bring the insanity?

absolutely.

@SirFoxy said:

@SWN_Michael said:

So I should bring the insanity? If so, I've got some cool shit planned.

bring the insanity, staying within the lines is overplayed, professionality isn't humanity.

Thanked by 1mike1s
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@jsg said:

@Shakib said:

@sdglhm said:
    And @SirFoxy = @deank

@SirFoxy is not a troll. Is he? :*

No, he is a Borg agent tasked to integrate HostCram into the collective. Resistance is futile.

@SirFoxy Well I guess it's one of those cases where culture A (yours) attributes a rather different meaning to words/term than culture B (mine), so I probably just got you wrong.

Btw. if @cociu is on the list, @seriesn certainly should be there too.

added @seriesn I feel like he's @Francisco jr, he can go places he just has to stay focused and buy his own gear.

Thanked by 2jsg seriesn
  • @jmgcaguicla said: @alexvolk - nicest guy on LET

Really? Never thought that I'd the nicest guy, maybe you haven't seen my older comments from 2014-2015 ;)

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said: I'd like to add Jar's best friend to this.

@jar is that because of Redbull that was sent to you by delimiter when you were LET admin :'(

I still remember that everybody was almost licking that Mark Turner's ass and what happened later that was expected and I was right, I'm always right, lol.

@SirFoxy said: alex is like the most negative person ever but i can respect his effort.

I don't like licking somebody's ass for what? To look friendly and accept all that trash?

My negativity mostly based on:

• that persons previous history (if you done some shit or was involved I would never forget even after century :cold_sweat: )
    • stupidity
    • scam
    • better knowledge/experience about that specific topic

And what's the point of shutting up for questionable things? Doesn't make sense.

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said: @Maounique as Jar's second best friend.

I miss him sometimes too... was a nice guy until some aliens took him away from LET

Thanked by 1jar
  • pierrepierre Member

@SCAM_DONT_BUY - Bumps RackNerd threads for no reason

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2021

@FrankZ said: @MannDude - Famous icon

Lol. I've set a low bar, then.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • mike1smike1s Member

@XFS_Duke and @XFS_Nicole even though they aren't on here anymore.

• @alexvolk said:
    Really? Never thought that I'd the nicest guy, maybe you haven't seen my older comments from 2014-2015 ;)

Eh, the older posts seem more tame than the constant shit-slinging you do nowadays.

edited May 2021

@SWN_Michael said:

and this

VPS2048
    $9.50/month

Working on bringing in additional carriers, just need to bring in the needed revenue to do it.. Cogent is doing well for me so far, customers have been very happy so far.

I'm not at all against you and I wish you success, but frankly, $9.50/mo for 2 vCores, 2 GB memory and 40 GB SSD (not even NVMe) in a mediocre DC with only one, and not exactly great, carrier doesn't smell like success and growth to me. And then prioritizing IPv6 nonsense for a few (but probably noisy) people ... oh well ...

(I had my (good and friendly) reasons to wait with benchmarking and reviewing your VPS ...).
    But at least you seem to have a weird music taste *g

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@jsg said:

@SWN_Michael said:

and this

VPS2048
    $9.50/month

I'm not at all against you and I wish you success, but frankly, $9.50/mo for 2 vCores, 2 GB memory and 40 GB SSD (not even NVMe) in a mediocre DC with only one, and not exactly great, carrier doesn't smell like success and growth to me. And then prioritizing IPv6 nonsense for a few (but probably noisy) people ... oh well ...

(I had my (good and friendly) reasons to wait with benchmarking and reviewing your VPS ...).

give him some time, he's coming up. he'll get it together, I get the vibe he's serious about what he does.

Thanked by 1mike1s
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

I nominate Jonny "for immediate release" Nyugen and Adam aka Kevin, whatever their handles were.

Aldyric, too. Where is he nowadays?

@SirFoxy said:
    give him some time ...

That's exactly what I'm doing. It may not look like it but it's really a friendly attitude that makes me wait before benchmarking and reviewing him. But I guess if there was a Gordon Ramsey of hosting he'd have a nervous breakdown there.

• mike1smike1s Member

@jsg said:

@SWN_Michael said:

and this

VPS2048
    $9.50/month

IPv6 is practically free for me to implement, whereas getting additional carriers costs money. I'm totally bootstrapping the business with my own funds + money coming in from clients. Working on nicer hardware and other quite nice improvements, things take time, and I'm trying to do things in a sustainable manner.

Thanked by 2kkrajk yoursunny
  • mike1smike1s Member
    edited May 2021

@SirFoxy said:

@jsg said:

@SWN_Michael said:

and this

VPS2048
    $9.50/month

give him some time, he's coming up. he'll get it together, I get the vibe he's serious about what he does.

Thanks boss. I'm trying to build something that I can do full time and not have to work for someone else for the rest of my life.

@SWN_Michael said:
    IPv6 is practically free for me to implement, whereas getting additional carriers costs money. I'm totally bootstrapping the business with my own funds + money coming in from clients. Working on nicer hardware and other quite nice improvements, things take time, and I'm trying to do things in a sustainable manner.

I wish you success.

Thanked by 1mike1s
  • @SirFoxy said: @deank - only user with a troll tag (still waiting on mine...)

You won't beat deank soon.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@Boogeyman said:

@SirFoxy said: @deank - only user with a troll tag (still waiting on mine...)

You won't beat deank soon.

that's crazy, go fuck yourself, it's not a competition, I fuck with deank, I'm not trying to beat him?

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @Boogeyman said: troll tag (still waiting on mine...)

I believe this is not happening somewhat soon :#

• kkrajkkkrajk Member

mikho

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@kkrajk said:
    mikho

facts, cool dude wish he came back.

• I agree. Our j'boy should be on the list. Let's immediately release him

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • swat4swat4 Member

@jmgcaguicla said:
    I don't know what qualifies for hall of fame, but some fairly memorable people by posting pattern/thread types you'll most likely seem them in:

@thedp - domain guy
    @swat4 - exotic vps guy
    @Neoon - gives away free vps
    @alexvolk - nicest guy on LET
    @SCAM_DONT_BUY - @consumer_justice but with extra steps
    @rajat - no megathread exists without at least one of his offers
    @Tony40 - tech news guy
    @momkin - i always confuse with @alexvolk due to the profile picture

Was surprised that I would be mentioned.

Thanks gent :#

Thanked by 1Tony40
  • vedranvedran Veteran
    Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited May 2021

@BunnySpeed - bunny.net
    @DA_Mark - DirectAdmin.com
    @hosthatch - HostHatch.com
    @HBAndrei - HetrixTools.com
    @MikeA - ExtraVM.com
    @terrahost - Terrahost.no