Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vendor for Server Components
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vendor for Server Components

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hello,

I'm trying to bring some server components in my country for personal usage. So, I searched for vendors in USA & China. I found GoPCN, NewEgg & IPC Store in USA. I couldn't manage anything in China.

You might know some more. Those who resides in USA & China, if you have some in mind, please, share.

Regards.

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

in what country do you live?

Thanked by 1Mahfuz_SS_EHL
  • ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

@skorupion said:

He live in Bangladesh.

Thanked by 1Mahfuz_SS_EHL
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@skorupion said:

Sorry, I forgot to mention. I live in Bangladesh, a small country in South Asia beside India.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Sorry, I forgot to mention. I live in Bangladesh, a small country in South Asia beside India.

And the guy who sold AlpaSSL free certificates and when it got revoked you just vanished?

• CybrCybr Member

TIL Bangladesh is not in India.

• serv_eeserv_ee Member

@Cybr said:
    TIL Bangladesh is not in India.

I feel so fucking stupid right now but I've always thought the same. God damn.

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

Here most of the vendor sell garbage and few only sell Dell and HP. Also, most of the time out of the stock. Also they do not sell parts. Supermicro supplier always quote 2-3 months delivery time!

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Found them on supermicro website
    The only supplier of Supermicro in Bangladesh

Integrated Business Systems & Solutions
    http://www.ibssbd.com
    House # B/169,3rd Floor,Road # 23 New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206,Bangladesh
    +880 2 8713343, +880 1713239871-5
    [email protected] , [email protected]

Don't know if it's helpful :smile:

• laobanlaoban Member

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I couldn't manage anything in China.

We can talk about this. o:)

@alexvolk said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

And the guy who sold AlpaSSL free certificates and when it got revoked you just vanished?

Just to be clear out, nothing vanished. Everything is online, how do you come to the conclusion that it vanished & also, everyone was provided with New SSLs. Before pulling any conclusion, I think, knowing the absolute facts are a general courtesy which lacks in you.

Most of them are stock out & doesn't take orders under 100's of units. Initially, investing that much is difficult.

@ViridWeb said:
    Found them on supermicro website
    The only supplier of Supermicro in Bangladesh

Integrated Business Systems & Solutions
    http://www.ibssbd.com
    House # B/169,3rd Floor,Road # 23 New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206,Bangladesh
    +880 2 8713343, +880 1713239871-5
    [email protected] , [email protected]

Don't know if it's helpful :smile:

Yeah, I contacted them beforehand. No luck. They don't have decent delivery time & nothing in stock, they would import. That's a lengthy thing than importing from USA/China.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited May 2021

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Just to be clear out, nothing vanished. Everything is online, how do you come to the conclusion that it vanished & also, everyone was provided with New SSLs. Before pulling any conclusion, I think, knowing the absolute facts are a general courtesy which lacks in you.

I asked question about your previous fraud. It was indeed a fraud so better next time think before writing about some facts.

@alexvolk said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

I asked question about your previous fraud. It was indeed a fraud so better next time think before writing about some facts.

How was it fraud ? Do you even know the ins & out ? Are you the investigator ? How did you conclude, please specify. Otherwise, you're just beating out the bush. Please, stop commenting like this on other's post. This thread is searching for vendors. If you have anyone, please, tell.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: How was it fraud ? Do you even know the ins & out ?

Did you sell free certs for a fee that was against your agreement with the provider? No?

That doesn't count as a fraud?

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: This thread is searching for vendors. If you have anyone, please, tell.

If you have got a little bit of brain then you'd go and take a look at official vendor sites, what's the point of asking this type of questions on the forum?

Do you think somebody would give you different information? Are you blind or some difficulties understanding?

@alexvolk said:
    Did you sell free certs for a fee that was against your agreement with the provider? No?

That doesn't count as a fraud?

All of the Certs were given with Service, nothing without service (Hosting Account). This was absolutely there in the terms.

If you have got a little bit of brain then you'd go and take a look at official vendor sites, what's the point of asking this type of questions on the forum?

Do you think somebody would give you different information? Are you blind or some difficulties understanding?

Yes, I googled. But, as I don't live in USA, there might be some other distributors that I can't find over Google. What's wrong asking it here ? Also, it's not irrelevant like I'm searching for mangoes in a Hosting Forum. What's your actual issue with me ?