Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with cheap additional IPv4s & nested virtualization support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with cheap additional IPv4s & nested virtualization support

Any recommendations except OVH, for low-end KVMs & providers who at the same time also offer option buy cheap additional IPv4s & nested virtualization is supported?

Thanks!

Comments

• kevertjekevertje Member
    edited April 2021

In the same boat! Providers really need to either mention that it's disabled (which seems to be often!) or brag about that it's enabled. Not mentioning at all isn't nice

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

Nested Virtualization is enabled on all our KVM offers.
    Additional IPv4 are available as addon starting at 0,80€/month.

For more Information visit https://kts24.com

Thanked by 1miu
  • @GameTownProjects said: Additional IPv4 are available as addon starting at 0,80€/month.

Ex VAT, so 1EUR with 20% German VAT?

Non 185/8 IPs?

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

How many additional IPs and what location you after?

Thanked by 1miu
  • CybrCybr Member

PHP-Friends EPYC servers are some of the best value you can get. I don't personally have experience with the provider but I've heard good things about them.

Thanked by 1miu
  • launchvpslaunchvps Member, Patron Provider

We do both as well on our KVM plans. :smile:

Thanked by 1miu
  • miumiu Member

@Cybr said:
    PHP-Friends EPYC servers are some of the best value you can get. I don't personally have experience with the provider but I've heard good things about them.

HW looks good/enough for nested virtualization.
    But i do not know if they also offer additional ipv4s in sanity prices? Does know someone?
    At order form i do not see such option..

• miumiu Member

@Mr_Tom said:
    How many additional IPs and what location you after?

Thanks, i will PM u soon approx what i am looking

Thanked by 1Mr_Tom
  • CybrCybr Member
    edited April 2021

@miu said:
    But i do not know if they also offer additional ipv4s in sanity prices? Does know someone?

https://php-friends.de/hilfe - We can offer additional IPv4 addresses for € 1.50 per month each. When ordering, we charge a setup fee of € 5.00, which is only incurred once, regardless of the amount of IP.

Thanked by 1miu
  • miumiu Member

@Cybr said:

@miu said:

https://php-friends.de/hilfe - We can offer additional IPv4 addresses for € 1.50 per month each. When ordering, we charge a setup fee of € 5.00, which is only incurred once, regardless of the amount of IP.

Thank you (i am only blind as always or lazy read more, or soonest both together..)