Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some question related to Cpanel?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Some question related to Cpanel?

Hello_WorldHello_World Member
edited April 2021 in General

Hello

I have valid Cpanel license of 200 account till 15 April 2021. On 28 March 2021, i request to downgrade my license to 150 accounts. Now, datacenter is charging me for Month of March 2021 and April 2021.

It is total fraud, i want to confirm that is it done by datacenter or by cpanel?

Here datacenter is Hetzner.

Comments

• Insufficient notice period. That's Hetz for ya! >:)

• mhosting_inmhosting_in Member
    edited April 2021

@Hello_World said:
    Hello

I have valid Cpanel license of 200 account till 15 April 2021. On 28 March 2021, i request to downgrade my license to 150 accounts. Now, datacenter is charging me for Month of March 2021 and April 2021.

It is total fraud, i want to confirm that is it done by datacenter or by cpanel?

if you buy a license from datacenter then contact a datacenter otherwise contact cpanel

• Hi

Yes you will need to contact to DC and tell him

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@Hello_World said:
    i want to confirm that is it done by datacenter or by cpanel?

This is how Hetzner bills the cpanel licenses, from 1st of each month until 30th (or 31th) of each month. You have also agreed on it, when you ordered the license from them.

• You need to contact the DC to sort this out.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Have you considered suing?

Thanked by 1WSWD
  • Some misunderstand by data center staff. Issue is sought by support staff. I am associated with Hetzner for two years, I am highly satisfied customer.