Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


RACKNERD IS RAPIDLY GROWING! AMD Ryzen VPS NOW AVAILABLE IN Seattle!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

RACKNERD IS RAPIDLY GROWING! AMD Ryzen VPS NOW AVAILABLE IN Seattle!

dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider
edited April 19 in Offers

RackNerd is an established provider here on LowEndTalk and most recently has been voted as LET's #1 TOP PROVIDER by you, the community. This particular vote has meant a lot to our team, as we work very hard to deliver service you can count on. Votes like this, are often times earned by delivering competitive pricing, awesome support, steady and active engagement with the community, successfully delivering sustainable and reliable service, and more! You can count on RackNerd as your provider!

Expanding your services with RackNerd? Or are you just now trying RackNerd out for the first time? Not to worry, you're in good hands!

We're expanding!
RackNerd has expanded its AMD Ryzen VPS product line in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and now Seattle - as part of our expansion efforts we've doubled down on purchasing. Now's the time to obtain our BRAND NEW AMD Ryzen 3900X KVM VPS!

We're committed to delivering the hottest/best AMD Ryzen deals on LowEndTalk. On top of this, you'll find healthy resources with excellent pricing and NVMe storage!

Our commitment towards expansion is clear, we continue to grow and prosper.


Below you will find our AMD RYZEN VPS

[RYZEN-NVMe] 512MB Ryzen KVM VPS
1x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Core
10 GB NVMe SSD Storage
512 MB DDR4 RAM
2000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
Available in MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!
JUST $14.18/Year - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=461


[RYZEN-NVMe] 1GB Ryzen KVM VPS
1x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Core
15 GB NVMe SSD Storage
1 GB DDR4 RAM
3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
Available in MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!
JUST $21.49/Year - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=462


[RYZEN-NVMe] 1.5 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
1x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Core
20 GB NVMe SSD Storage
1.5 GB DDR4 RAM
3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
Available in MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!
JUST $27.49/Year - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=479


[RYZEN-NVMe] 2.5 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
2x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Cores
40 GB NVMe SSD Storage
2.5 GB DDR4 RAM
5000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
Available in MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!
JUST $39.95/Year - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=480


[RYZEN-NVMe] 4 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
2x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Cores
55 GB NVMe SSD Storage
4 GB DDR4 RAM
8000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
Available in MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!
JUST $64.00/Year - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=481


LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT? How about our Intel KVM VPS with PURE SSD. LOOK BELOW:

[INTEL-SSD] 768 MB KVM VPS Special
1x vCPU Core
12 GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage
768 MB RAM
2000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
Available in San Jose, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, and Amsterdam
JUST $9.49/YEAR - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=476


[INTEL-SSD] 2.5 GB KVM VPS Special
2x vCPU Cores
45 GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage
2.5 GB RAM
5000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
Available in San Jose, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, and Amsterdam
JUST $21.50/YEAR - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=477


[INTEL-SSD] 3 GB KVM VPS Special
3x vCPU Cores
80 GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage
3 GB RAM
10,000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
Available in San Jose, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, and Amsterdam
JUST $35.49/YEAR - WOW!!
INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=478


Don't see a configuration that completely suits your needs? Needing a quote on a different server specification? We're always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!


EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

«134

Comments

  • KiN3KiN3 Member

    Nice offer

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited April 19

    A whole new thread, WOW!!

    $21.49/year for 1GB in Seattle isn't worth a WOW though.
    I can get them for $16 or less, including one in Seattle, and has IPv6.
    But then, the backpacks have to be paid for somehow.

    Please open a location in Santiago Chile.
    I'm building a global network to efficiently deliver push-up videos to worldwide viewers.
    I want a node in South America to expand my network.

    Others have South America location for $30/month.
    Can you make it $30/year?

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @KiN3 said:
    Nice offer

    Thank You @KiN3 -- we appreciate the support.

  • JabJabJabJab Member

    Yeah @dustinc please stop with those WOW, they are everywhere - nothing is WOW anymore if everything is WOW :D

    --
    Also as always, pretty sure you expected this already:
    Europe when?!

    Congrats on next Ryzen location however :)

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @yoursunny said:
    A whole new thread, WOW!!

    $21.49/year for 1GB in Seattle isn't worth a WOW though.
    I can get them for $16 or less, including one in Seattle, and has IPv6.
    But then, the backpacks have to be paid for somehow.

    Please open a location in Santiago Chile.
    I'm building a global network to efficiently deliver push-up videos to worldwide viewers.
    I want a node in South America to expand my network.

    Hi @yoursunny -- good find for sure! Love that you're growing your push up videos :) Keep going.

    Our goal is to continue expanding our AMD Ryzen product line within the US - and we're doing so at a very fast pace. We want to give the community Intel and AMD options globally :)

    Any and all feedback is accepted, and expansion on the way!

  • add_iTadd_iT Member

    Wow

    Haha

    Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @JabJab said:
    Yeah @dustinc please stop with those WOW, they are everywhere - nothing is WOW anymore if everything is WOW :D

    --
    Also as always, pretty sure you expected this already:
    Europe when?!

    Congrats on next Ryzen location however :)

    Hi @JabJab - Thank You for the support. It's been a very rewarding yet challenging year for us. We're growing incredibly fast, and are starting to sell out locations, so while our focus has been expanding our Ryzen product line globally (and we're doing so) we're also working extremely hard on the backend to replenish inventory on our Intel product line.

    We're hoping that by late Q2 of this year if not early Q3 we go live in Amsterdam with AMD Ryzen. We're going to make it happen 🥳

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @add_iT said:
    Wow

    Haha

    :#

  • EHRAEHRA Member
    edited April 19

    Congratulations on the expansion! :)

    I would like to see the location of Tampa over here, Intel or Amd.

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @EHRA said:
    Congratulations on the expansion! :)

    I would like to see the location of Tampa over here, Intel or Amd.

    Hi @EHRA -- Thank You so much for the support!

    We've considered Tampa, including Miami for our KVM product line - we believe this to be a great location, and in demand for South America. We want to make this happen, and I believe we will :p

    Thanked by 1suricloud
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited April 20

    @dustinc said:

    [RYZEN-NVMe] 1.5 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
    1x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Core
    20 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    1.5 GB DDR4 RAM
    3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    Available in MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!
    JUST $27.49/Year - WOW!!
    INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=479

    Hi @dustinc -

    Congratulations on your expansion.
    May I request 3-day trial of this VPS to test the performance ?

    Thanks!

  • haha good on ya dus.
    I've been having great exp on the LA location(amd), which truely is a wow VM.

  • @dustinc When you get a chance, can you check my DM for Settle IP Range

  • pretty fantastic if I don't say myself ;) :p

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @dev_vps said:

    @dustinc said:

    [RYZEN-NVMe] 1.5 GB Ryzen KVM VPS
    1x AMD Ryzen 3900X CPU Core
    20 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    1.5 GB DDR4 RAM
    3000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
    Available in MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!
    JUST $27.49/Year - WOW!!
    INSTANTLY DEPLOYED: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=479

    Hi @dustinc -

    Congratulations on your expansion.
    May I request 3-day trial of this VPS to test the performance ?

    Thanks!

    Hi @dev_vps -- thank you for your interest in RackNerds Seattle AMD Ryzen VPS.

    While we generally don't provide trials - we'd love to help and allocate one for you to play with :) Get in touch with me [email protected] and I will make sure we help with this as a one-off.

    Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @tamicrealo said:
    haha good on ya dus.
    I've been having great exp on the LA location(amd), which truely is a wow VM.

    Hi @tamicrealo -- Thank You for being an awesome customer :)

    Happy to have you with RackNerd, and of course happy to hear that our AMD Ryzen VPS in Los Angeles is working out for your needs. 🥳

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @host4cheap said:
    @dustinc When you get a chance, can you check my DM for Settle IP Range

    Hi @host4cheap -- Thank You for expressing interest :) I'll check for your PM now. 👊

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @DaveRackNerd said:
    pretty fantastic if I don't say myself ;) :p

    Hehehe 💥 😎

  • ifykoifyko Member

    @dustinc , congrats on your new expansion!

    Out of curiosity, do you own any server hardware in any of your available location?

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @ifyko said:
    @dustinc , congrats on your new expansion!

    Out of curiosity, do you own any server hardware in any of your available location?

    Hi @ifyko -- Thank You for the support.

    As a company, we do have owned infrastructure and still continue to grow our assets - but it is no secret that a majority of our infrastructure for our KVM VPS product line is leveraged, rather than owned.

    This of course puts us at an advantage when it comes to quickly scaling, especially as fast as we are without having to front the capital necessary to do so. With agreements in place and large commits come added bonuses i.e IPv4 space, bandwidth, and such that allow us to service our customers at scale.

    The health of our company is solid, growth, and service is our priority, so all options are considered as we expand our footprint.

  • GanonkGanonk Member

    WOWRackNerdWOW

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • ifykoifyko Member

    @dustinc , and will majority of your leveraged infrastructure be acquired by CC when the monthly bills of 100's of your vps nodes become hard to pay off or maybe you decide to move on to another project?

    Instead of your rapid expansions, don't you think it would be better or less expensive on a long term to invest on all owned hardware + colo space on your current available locations - This way you are able to sail your boat without sinking

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider
    edited April 20

    @ifyko said:
    @dustinc , and will majority of your leveraged infrastructure be acquired by CC when the monthly bills of 100's of your vps nodes become hard to pay off or maybe you decide to move on to another project?

    Instead of your rapid expansions, don't you think it would be better or less expensive on a long term to invest on all owned hardware + colo space on your current available locations - This way you are able to sail your boat without sinking

    Hi @ifyko -- that's a great point, with 100's of nodes deployed we're doing very well and the health of our company is amazing. We're achieving our goals, while creating new ones.

    Based on the number of nodes we have today, I would consider that a success in itself. Along with the number of nodes growing based on the company growth, and overall demand we're seeing. As an example, we're currently sold out in Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Seattle, San Jose, Ashburn, New Jersey, New York, and Amsterdam on our Intel KVM product line. We're focused on replenishing inventory, as well as expanding our Ryzen KVM product line globally. So with this in mind, expansion has been key for us. I'm not a believer in staying or thinking small - and that's one of the reasons we've been successful as a team, as this introduces the need for creativity, which I personally enjoy.

    Exiting RackNerd is not something I've yet considered, in fact, I believe we're just getting started and have a lot more to do, and give back before ever considering that.

    I do agree, Investing in your company is important, and it's a mission we're on onboard with here.

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @Ganonk said:

    WOWRackNerdWOW

    Love it ❤️ -- are you saying we need to do a giveaway with this keyword? 🥰

  • vuevue Member

    :D the cook is back

  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited April 20

    Seattle'sBestVPS

  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

    i came, i saw no double bandwidth, i left

  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

  • @dustinc said:

    Do you have some new sale for DC-05?
    I just see the "1.2 GB RAM - LA-DC02 PURE SSD PROMO" $11.88/YEAR - WOW!
    which would be greater if it have dc-05 location ;)

  • LTnigerLTniger Member

    Can we get quad bandwidth?

Sign In or Register to comment.