Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Payment gateway management system
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Payment gateway management system

Hi
Excuse me, do any of the friends of the management system offer payment gateways like PayPal?

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Do you mean billing software? if yes, try Blesta, Clientexec, etc.

P.S. Normally such systems called billing software.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited April 2021

No, probably he want to create PayPal 2 and looking for already built software for that.

Thanked by 2WebProject lentro
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@LTniger said:
    No, probably he want to create PayPal 2 and looking for already built software for that.

In this case he can ask PayPal for source code and business plan so be able to copy 😂

• I want a management system to provide PayPal port. I want to see if anyone has such a script?

• I have my own payment gateway service running, you can check it out here. You won't be able to create an account though as it's region locked. https://socialpaytt.com

• @stephfd21 said:
    I have my own payment gateway service running, you can check it out here. You won't be able to create an account though as it's region locked. https://socialpaytt.com

You sell a page. But I want to set up a PayPal interface

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

what?

• You live in a place Paypal blocked? or Stripe? Why look for an alternative? It is a big deal and many customers do not want to put in their CC info on lesser known alternatives.

• @Midasolaiman said: Excuse me, do any of the friends of the management system offer payment gateways like PayPal?

It's not about the software but the whole ecosystem that comes with it. You need a Bank to handle your payments for you or you need to register yourself a bank. Which is next to impossible if you're asking this on a LowEnd forum.

You need PA/PCI DSS at least. And a ton of other regulations in place just to get approval from card providers or your bank.

IIRC, it's around 6000USD or something for the mastercard program. You also need to be certified from payment processing systems (networks?)

It's not worth the hassle unless you're really determined to make it work.

Thanked by 1Midasolaiman
  • @DreamCaster said:
    You live in a place Paypal blocked? or Stripe? Why look for an alternative? It is a big deal and many customers do not want to put in their CC info on lesser known alternatives.

In my country, paypal is blocked, but we want to give an interface to people to master