Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for uncensored VPS outside Eyes Survlance Nations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for uncensored VPS outside Eyes Survlance Nations

edited April 2021 in Requests

Gday

I am Looking for uncensored VPS outside Eyes Survlance Nations

I will need serveral servers :

• 1 - Simple Static Site - OS + 1 gig - 250gig upload

• 2 - Email / DNS / Reverse DNS - OS + 15 gig - 1tb up

• 3 - 1 user - Gemmini Blog - OS + 5 gig - 250gig upload

• 4 - 1-5 user - RMTP server/Jitsi Meet - OS + 1-5 gig - 1-3tb

• 5 - 1 user - Peertube - OS + 25-50 gig - 1-3tb

• 6 - 1 user - Plermoa - OS + 5-10 gig - 1tb

I need seperate VPS's to get around censorship, deplatforming, activist/lobby group attack

If it can be no log a bonus
and anonymous that would be fanstic

Also due to the Survliance Eyes program in Nations around the world .
I will want to avoid :-

'5-Eyes':  USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand and Australia

'9-Eyes':  '5-Eyes'  + Denmark, Norway, Netherlands , France

'14-Eyes': Above groups + Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, and Italy

Others:    Japan, South Korea , Israel , Singapore , Hong Kong

Note I wont be doing : P0rn/Henta!/L0li , Warez, Ecomerce/sales

Due to the Massive amount of Anti White, Anti Male,
Anti Nationalism poltical landscape

in 2015-2035 supporting Nationalism, Patriotism, Truth &
and exposing those who are always offended makes you an enemy
of the system/news/media/snowflake angry mob

Any ideas, recommendations
Im just an invidual person from Australia, no business/corporation or lobby group
so I wont be able to afford anything too flashy

Thanks in advance

Regards
Charliebrownau

Comments

• sounds interesting ;)
    budget?

i am curious about the offers.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited April 2021

To help you better with choosing the host for long term peace of mind, could you answer these questions?

1. Are you known? Worldwide or among your circle of politics
    2. Are you a Youtuber?
    3. Is this a video site/material, News site, or a blog, or mix of all that?
    4. What will you publish? Rational discussion (far right perspective) about world issues, or eugenics or straight off "gas the jews" kind of stuff? -This matters a lot when choosing a provider.
    5. What is your budget for this? Be realistic. Give the price you are aiming per month and the price that is max per month for you.
    6. Will there be content about specific individuals (public figures or otherwise private individuals) and their doings?
    7. Will the website or any of the hosted service be used to direct masses, such as riots?

Without knowing the answers, BuyVM Lux or Flokinet are probly your best bets, but if you can answer to those questions, we can probly find better suggestions.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

• darbdarb Member

White power?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2021

Earlier found this list, maybe you want check
    https://offshore.tools/

otherwise good luck.,

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited April 2021

@charliebrownau said:

Right

Good luck with your budget

Congrats on your first discussion

• pikepike Veteran

@darb said:
    White power?

Too much white powder.

• @charliebrownau said: Im just an invidual person from Australia

Might want to relocate somewhere before finding a VPS, if you're caught doing unsavoury stuff and they find out who you are, where the VPS is hosted doesn't really matter.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I feel like these people belong to a cult.

Some dude makes up some stupid shit, and these people are mindlessly following it.

Reminds me of SEO "tricks". Some bloggers wanted traffic, so they made up some stuff, and people blindly followed it or are still following it.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Free speech concerns?

Your best option is the US.

Ironic, eh?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@charliebrownau said:

Also due to the Survliance Eyes program in Nations around the world .
    I will want to avoid :-

'5-Eyes': USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand and Australia

'9-Eyes': '5-Eyes' + Denmark, Norway, Netherlands , France

'14-Eyes': Above groups + Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, and Italy

Others: Japan, South Korea , Israel , Singapore , Hong Kong

I have only one server outside of 19 👁 : WebHorizon Poland.

The only 👁 I care about is this:
    CBS logo
    My favorite TV station!

Mali Hosting has what you need.
    They are located in Africa and I've been leasing their IPv4 /16 subnets for a while.

• @raindog308 said:
    Free speech concerns?

Ironic, eh?

If your content are not welcome in the US, try Russia.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2021

@charliebrownau said: outside Eyes Survlance Nations

That just means places they do drone strikes in. You know it's true.

Honestly though the US is best for not getting beheaded, going missing, or getting arrested over it. You just get cancelled which is pretty tame. If you hide well enough, they don't know who to cancel.

If you're looking for a nation that celebrates your opinion and will hold your website up as a beacon for the rest of the world, probably not gonna find that. But the CIA doesn't really want you bro. You know the people on Twitter trying to get you canceled aren't intelligence agencies, right? They're bored upper middle class white women in gated communities. Your requirements are overly paranoid.

I'm paranoid, I enjoy a good conspiracy theory, and there are a lot of things I believe to be true that others would call conspiracy theories. Yet, still, I don't think you've described problems that require you to be out of the jurisdiction of intelligence agencies (as if there is such a place anyway, your and my paranoia equally will dictate that they are active outside of their jurisdictions).

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Freenet or go home.

• @charliebrownau said: Anti White, Anti Male, Anti Nationalism

This seems overly specific. Try hosting in US, better free speech laws than Australia

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

At first, I understood that the OP was looking for an uncensored VPS away from the eyes of the Sundance nations

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@charliebrownau said: '9-Eyes': '5-Eyes' + Denmark, Norway, Netherlands , France

Not true, get the VPS server in Netherlands or Romania as the laws are so different to any other EU states, almost everything is allowed to host.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@raindog308 said: Free speech concerns?
    Ironic, eh?

>

This 100%. For political free speech the USA is the best around. Of all the shutdowns we've seen (parler, 8chan, etc), not one of them was shutdown by the government or feds. They were all by bad PR and the likes.

Francisco

• I don't think surveillance is your issue here. Deplatforming doesn't come from the US government. Having a combination of "I will get deplatformed" and "I will be spied on by the government" sounds like you're doing some really bad shit.

• I love a good topic.

@charliebrownau - May we know what is the title and main activitiy of the website/s in question? We could assess how hard it would be to avoid such surveillance agencies. Providers here have experience and information about abuse-complaints and agencies closing services.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited April 2021

@charliebrownau

Some tips for you

• you need to look at 3 factors, the country the server is hosted in, the provider (e.g. attitude), and the country/ies involved in payment.
    • largely forget about 5, 9, 14 eyes. It really boils down to Nato and EU countries + associated countries. Unfortunately those also are about 95% of the countries with good connectivity.
    • @Francisco, although in the USA (or Canada?), has consistently earned himself a good reputation wrt free speech support.
    • as @jar (largely) correctly stated, chances are that your enemy is not the CIA but middle aged women (of all skin colours, I guess) as well as diverse mobs like e.g. antifa.
    • concretely the danger isn't men in black showing up and arresting you but rather tech savvy mob members hacking and cracking your server(s), doxing you, menacing you, etc.
    • practical issues like latency between your server and your members/audience/....
    • You need a very good level of know-how because you need a very tight system, full control over your DNS records and some other things. Similarly you should look for a provider who knows considerably more than how to keep a couple of proxmox servers and WHCMS going.
    • You should prefer a provider with decent (although not necessarily very high) DDOS protection.

There is more, lots more but this should give you a start.

• xetsysxetsys Member
    edited April 2021

The state cooperation between countries under the pretext of security has made things worse. What constitutes as free speech in west might have been legally declared as form of terrorism or blasphemy in some countries of the east to the point it could jeopardize your anonimity if joint collaboration were to take place. Its better to find a country that traditionally has worse relations with your home country and then pray that they wont release your data.

• edited April 2021

@charliebrownau said:
    Gday

Regards
    Charliebrownau

I recommend http://AlexHost.com in Moldova.
    @AlexHost will save you money & Ignores-DMCA

• DataRecoveryDataRecovery Member
    edited April 2021

@charliebrownau said:
    Due to the Massive amount of Anti White, Anti Male, Anti Nationalism poltical landscape
    in 2015-2035 supporting Nationalism, Patriotism, Truth & and exposing those who are always offended makes you an enemy

Russia seems to be a good option for you.
    Fortunately, they are still sane and rather frosty about the things above.

Veesp ( @Veesp ) is well-known here (several years ago they used Vstoike / vstoike.ru brand):
    https://veesp.com/products/vps/
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/169925/veesp-com-lunar-new-year-sale-50-off-all-vps-dedicated-servers
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/168209/veesp-black-friday-deal-50-off-vps-dedi-ru-lv

JustHost ( @antonpa @Vitaly ) has quite budget plans:
    https://justhost.ru/services/vps
    One of their threads: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/170018/new-location-opened-vps-from-0-74-mo-6-locations-15-days-moneyback

Vscale is a sub-brand of a much larger brand Selectel (kind of Russian Amazon AWS or Digital Ocean):
    https://vscale.io/en/pricing.html

Note that some of them may display pricing in rubles.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@DataRecovery said: Russia seems to be a good option for you.

Until someone speaks ill of Putin and you get yeeted.

Take it from someone who deals with this on a near daily basis.

The USA is the best option for political free speech.

Francisco

Thanked by 1TimboJones
    edited April 2021

@Francisco said:

Francisco

I respectfully disagree. Russia is not what and how Americans think it is. One can criticize Putin and even smear him (albeit with very little success).
    And there is plenty proof of that. To name just one example: pussy riot, who were as rabidly anti-Putin as one can be ... without any consequences. They even still got state subsidies for "art".

The major reason why I hesitate to recommend Russia for hosting "free speech" content is the simple fact that it's normal in Russia (and often expected) to provide your real name, or in other words, you say pretty much anything you want but you have to "show your face" when doing it, which for reasons nothing to do with Russia can be dangerous in the context of "free speech" (e.g. doxing).

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2021

@jsg said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

I respectfully disagree. Russia is not what and how Americans think it is. One can criticize Putin and even smear him (albeit with very little success).
    And there is plenty proof of that. To name just one example: pussy riot, who were as rabidly anti-Putin as one can be ... without any consequences. They even still got state subsidies for "art".

The major reason why I hesitate to recommend Russia for hosting "free speech" content is the simple fact that it's normal in Russia (and often expected) to provide your real name, or in other words, you say pretty much anything you want but you have to "show your face" when doing it, which for reasons nothing to do with Russia can be dangerous in the context of "free speech" (e.g. doxing).

Their attack on Telegram was pretty bad. So was ours on Lavabit, but neither cancels the other out. This is kinda bad though: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yarovaya_law

People want to pass that in the US but it’s actually in play there.

I’d host things critical of the US in Russia though, and vice versa. Play international politics to your gain, just be ready for when they switch up. You don’t want to become a target under state mandated data retention. It’s one thing to “know they have it” and another to be plain text public law where they don’t even have to think about the risks of abusing it - the abuse is built into the law.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @Francisco said:

Will start from mentioning that English isn't my native language, so I might have understood you wrong.

For the same reason I would appreciate some elaboration.

"Yeeted"? What exactly you mean by that in precise words from rather basic English?

Also, if urbandictionary describes this word properly, how many people you know, who were "yeeted" because of saying something ill about Putin?

Please list all of them (this is crucial), and also mention how many of them you know NOT because of the bellingcat (so called "independent journalists" funded by the British intelligence).

Could you please elaborate on this as well?
    You mean yourself?
    You deal with "yeeted" people daily?

Unless you decide to say something wrong against the democratic party (aka globalists), or their puppet projects.
    These days the most enforced latter ones are exactly those, which @charliebrownau listed in the first post of this topic.

@jar said:
    Their attack on Telegram was pretty bad. So was ours on Lavabit, but neither cancels the other out.

I don't think so, I think it was stupid and stupidly done - but the russian government was actually right. Telegram was supporting diverse activities that are illegal in Russia. In particular it was known that many terrorist cells and ISIS used (and probably still use) Telegram to plan and coordinate terrorist attacks. NO government would tolerate that and rightly so.

a) would you go to Pravda to get information on the USA? Going to Wikipedia for information about Russia is just as nonsensical.

b) I book that whole Yarovaya thing quite differently: The Russians do it in a proper legal way, while the western countries do it covertly.
    Just 2 examples:
    The german "CIA" (BND) eavesdropped on communications of german citizens and companies for years, which of course was illegal. Their explanation: It wasn't on german soil.
    And recently when the LEAs proudly cracked an organized crime ring they played it via the french LEA/intelligence services to circumvent german laws (in many european countries there are no "forbidden fruit" laws) - in other words, they behaved exactly like criminals.

It's just the old "if we do it it's good, but if the evil [insert current enemy] do it, then we condemn it as sinister and evil" game. Frankly, I prefer the overt version.