Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fastest Shared Hosting ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fastest Shared Hosting ?

Which is the fastest shared hosting on let? How fast is nexusbytes or WebHorizon when it's compared to namecheap or cloudways. i know its not a fair comparison but i am curious.

Comments

• I'd like to say we have a fairly speedy service, but you be the judge! Feel free to sign up and let me know what you think.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Hey @anisur
    We can provide a one month trial, so you can test the services.
    feel free to pm me your email id for registration purpose :)

• @anisur said:
    nexusbytes or WebHorizon

I can't give you any Feedback on Nexusbytes, as I haven't tried their service yet.

But I'm a customer with WebHorizon, and I'm quite impressed with their hosting performance. Also Abdullah always goes out of his way to ensure you get the best service and support.

• @anisur said: when it's compared to namecheap

We were using Namecheap shared hosting for a couple of years.
    The CPU (and its allotment) was very fast, I believe faster than (at least) some VPSes I have. I believe that's because they don't have a lot of clients on their servers and those, who use NC aren't very tech-savvy, so host basic stuff there.

But $38/year was too much for a plan with 3 domains allowed, so we decided to move out.

@anisur said: Which is the fastest shared hosting on let?

Unsure if it's the fastest of all, but I'm very satisfied with HawkHost. Using their shared plan since 2009.

• MohadMohad Member

litespeed on any host will treat you well.

• What's up boss,
    Thank you for mentioning us :).

To be really really really honest, there's no such thing as the "fastest" hosting, as it depends on many different form factors.

We put in best effort to optimize and properly load balance our servers to ensure there’s no overselling going on.

LiteSpeed webserver, Nvme ssd storage, Ryzen cpu are deadly combo when it comes to having that raw power.

End of the day, it might suit your need or it might not. Best way to find out is by trying it yourself :)

Feel free to take advantage of our solid 48 hours refund policy :)

• dreamhost.com
    servage.net
    one.com

3top best hosters around.

• Hostmantis had a reputation for being the fastest. But their service is not good after being sold. I am currently looking at speedypage.com. does anyone have experience with them?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@anisur READ the rules. Don't necro post!

This discussion has been closed.