Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seeking Denmark VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

seeking Denmark VPS

I am looking for a Denmark VPS, Could any experienced people to recommend reliable and stable Provided Merchant. Thank you!

Comments

• maybe @hosthatch 's @Emil

• @aRNoLD said:
    maybe @hosthatch 's @Emil

Not in DK

• No body have experience with Denmark VPS?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@MoeCat said:
    No body have experience with Denmark VPS?

There should be a body that has experience with Denmark VPS ;)

See https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3194090/#Comment_3194090 , but you'll pay a premium price for Denmark

• ZerpyZerpy Member

cloud.dk - however their traffic is quite expensive above the allocated limit.

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

@MoeCat said:
    I am looking for a Denmark VPS, Could any experienced people to recommend reliable and stable Provided Merchant. Thank you!

what is your budget may i ask? probably can offer something in DK at reasonable rate.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Cloud.dk recommended but not as per LE standards.

More: Denmark VPS

• Depending on your use case, ssdvps.dk might be a cheap alternative. I tried it, it is either very limited or completely oversold but it works if having a Danish IP address is what you want.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • edited April 2021

@debaser said:
    Depending on your use case, ssdvps.dk might be a cheap alternative. I tried it, it is either very limited or completely oversold but it works if having a Danish IP address is what you want.

Ssdvps.dk is utter dog shit. Network is somewhat descent, but randomly your machine turns off, randomly it just stops working and you gotta reinstall...
    I tried them about an year ago or maybe less, and I would strongly recommend against using them. Its better to take your money and burn it. At least you'll be entertained for a few seconds.

• RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

If at any point you would consider the UK or Germany, you can view our available plans and give us a try here 👉 https://www.rhc-hosting.com/vds-cloud-servers.php

• FalzoFalzo Member

@RHCHosting said:
    If at any point you would consider the UK or Germany, you can view our available plans and give us a try here 👉 https://www.rhc-hosting.com/vds-cloud-servers.php

would you please stop spamming your urls across requests, where you don't have anything to offer that comes even close to OPs request?

looking for SEO? be careful, what you wish for, this community loves to go give spammers and scammers some good SEO optimisation.

• RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

I'm sorry - don't see where the spam is. Isn't that the point of being a provider? OP requested a DK VPS - Only asked if he would consider a UK one, he hasn't provided any specifications (ie storage or hardware), i provided the of what we have to offer, period.

• FalzoFalzo Member

this isn't WHT. OP asked specifically for Denmark. you do not offer that. you just came here to spam your link, like you did with other topics with nearly the same text in some cases:

don't act like a stupid and simply respect the rules. please.

• freednsdkfreednsdk Barred
    edited April 2021

@Zerpy said:
    cloud.dk - however their traffic is quite expensive above the allocated limit.

cloud.dk is the worst VPS host I ever had.
    Expect several days of downtime and several days of response time to support tickets.
    And if you upgrade your VPS you are going to pay "Custom Cloud Server" prices that are extra high.

• FalzoFalzo Member

https://www.estnoc.ee/whmcs/index.php?rp=/store/vps-denmark maybe? @estnoc
    but I can't say anything about quality...

vps247.com had that location but afaik did not restock, no idea if still available? @kcaj isn't around here anymore I think...

oneprovider offers dedis there and tell that copenhagen would be a location for their onecloud thingy - their reputation though...

good 'ol edis also has dk/copenhagen...

• ZerpyZerpy Member

@freednsdk said:
    cloud.dk is the worst VPS host I ever had.
    Expect several days of downtime and several days of response time to support tickets.
    And if you upgrade your VPS you are going to pay "Custom Cloud Server" prices that are extra high.

Multiple years without issues, support being quick as well (sub-1 hour usually). Upgrades also not "custom" prices :)

Maybe I'm just "special".