Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Virmach vps for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virmach vps for transfer

Los Angeles
Bandwidth: 1.5 TB
2 shared cpu
Memory: 1.75 GB
Disk Space: 30 GB SSD

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 CPU Model             : Intel Xeon E312xx (Sandy Bridge, IBRS update)
 CPU Cores             : 2
 CPU Frequency         : 2499.998 MHz
 CPU Cache             : 4096 KB
 Total Disk            : 28.0 GB
 Total Mem             : 1743 MB
 Total Swap            : 1788 MB (0 MB Used)
 Load average          : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
 OS                    : Debian GNU/Linux 10
 Arch                  : x86_64 (64 Bit)
 Kernel                : 4.19.0-16-amd64
 Virtualization        : Dedicated
 Organization          : AS36352 ColoCrossing
 Location              : Los Angeles / US
 Region                : California
 I/O Speed(1st run)    : 216 MB/s
 I/O Speed(2nd run)    : 755 MB/s
 I/O Speed(3rd run)    : 444 MB/s
 Average I/O speed     : 471.7 MB/s
 Node Name        Upload Speed      Download Speed      Latency     
 Speedtest.net    3303.21 Mbps      1857.44 Mbps        0.43 ms     
 Beijing    CU    575.46 Mbps       325.02 Mbps         155.15 ms   
 Shanghai   CT    457.48 Mbps       1256.06 Mbps        140.27 ms   
 Shanghai   CU    300.87 Mbps       1507.84 Mbps        157.11 ms   
 Guangzhou  CT    486.14 Mbps       462.91 Mbps         163.00 ms   
 Guangzhou  CU    449.18 Mbps       311.08 Mbps         177.62 ms   
 Shenzhen   CU    405.99 Mbps       521.20 Mbps         182.24 ms   
 Hongkong   CN    280.01 Mbps       431.09 Mbps         149.01 ms

Price: $14.91/y
Transfering for $10 usd (incl transfer fee).
Paid until 5th dec 2021

RECEIVER REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have valid billing information on file and pass fraud checks and have two factor authentication enabled.
2. Must have valid payment method on file, or a minimum of $5 credits on VirMach account.
3. Must create a ticket confirming receiving the transfer.

Both accounts must be in good standing, with no recent abuse or breach of terms of service. We reserve the right to deny a transfer if we do not feel comfortable processing the request, even if requirements are met. In this specific case, we would refund the transfer fee (if charged.) Please note that transfers are done out of courtesy, and we are not obligated to process them.

If you are certain you and the receiver meet the requirements above, please reply to be billed and begin the transfer process. Any transfer fees are otherwise non-refundable, even if the transfer is not properly completed. We accept no responsibility for any errors in the transfer process that may result in an unexpected outcome, such as other services being transferred on the same SolusVM account, or the sender being able to access receiver's service. We are not responsible for any disagreements in third party agreements pertaining to the transfer. Please wipe any private data off your VPS you do not want shared with the receiver, and have the receiver create a ticket titled "Service Transfer - From Ticket #" to confirm receipt.

Please also have them copy this message, after reading and understanding it:

I would like to accept a service from a third party VirMach customer.

I understand that VirMach is not responsible for any unexpected outcomes resulting from the transfer, or any errors. I understand that VirMach is not responsible for, and will not honor, any third party agreements pertaining to the transfer. Any remaining credits on the service are only provided as a courtesy (and not owed to me.) I understand I am responsible for the service and what occurs on the service, and the payments owed for the service renewal. I understand VirMach cannot verify the specification, pricing, or other details of the transferred service. If I am unsatisfied with any of the details and outcome of the transfer, once it is completed, I understand the only resolution is cancelling the service in a timely manner.

I confirm that I have valid billing information, and also either $5 of store credit or valid payment method on file.

Comments