Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
bunny.net (BunnyCDN) - Easter Giveaway Event
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

bunny.net (BunnyCDN) - Easter Giveaway Event

BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Provider
edited April 4 in Offers

Hello :)

At bunny.net, Easter is (obviously) the most important day of the year for us, so we are celebrating it along with our users. As always, we prepared something extra for the LET community as this is where it all started!

Easter Giveaway Event

We are currently running a fun little event for all of our existing users, giving you a chance to win some account credits, T-shirts, or a couple of secret surprise items that I'm sure you will enjoy. If you already have an account, simply log in, spin the wheel, and hopefully you get lucky and win something cool.

My favorite item we're giving away is this mug, but there's other cool stuff we're sending out as well!

Since we have LET close at heart and largely appreciate the love we've received over the years, we also prepared a special promo code as always, giving you $6 of account credits completely free of charge with no payment required.

LET Special Promo Code: LETSTER-2021

This is available both for existing and new users and can be entered on the billing page of your account after confirming your email. The code will expire tomorrow.

Since I last posted, there's also been a whole lot going on, so I also wanted to share some updates about what we've been working on.

🐇 BunnyCDN rebranded as bunny.net

For those that didn't know yet, we rebranded from BunnyCDN to bunny.net. We've grown a crazy amount over the past few years, and so has our vision. To go along with that and our new goal of building a much bigger, better, and faster service with more products, we felt it was also time to update our brand to reflect that. BunnyCDN however remains as one of our products called Bunny CDN.

🖥️ Bunny Stream

One of the first big releases in this direction is Bunny Stream, a better new way to deliver online video where we take care of the whole video process from storage, transcoding, security to actual delivery, while still giving you full control. The only charges are the storage and CDN fees and we take care of all the rest behind the scenes.

🌎 Massive network expansion and SmartEdge™ routing engine

We are trying to constantly push the boundaries of performance and have been hard at work to achieve this. We recently expanded to our 53rd PoP with more coming soon to deliver performance like never before.

To go along with that, we also released our new SmartEdge routing engine that dynamically optimizes and monitors routing based on your content and network metrics in realtime. This allows us to deliver the best possible performance for any request, even for smaller websites.

⚙️ New Edge Rules, features and more cache control

We added multiple new edge rules and cache control options to give you more power than ever in controlling how your content is stored and delivered. We also released multiple new features such as real-time log forwarding, permanent log storage, and Follow Redirects, and more.

🥰 bunny.net partnered with jsDelivr

Finally, not really an update by itself, but something I'm personally very excited about and I wanted to share. bunny.net partnered with jsDelivr as one of the main CDN partners, to help speed up the internet.

That's it for now, but we have huge plans for the future and extremely excited going forward.

Happy Easter! :)

bunny.net - The content delivery platform that truly hops.

Comments

• Thanks!
    Got the code, love my bunny! :-)

• WolfWolf Member

Thanks a lot! As always greatly appreciate it! 🐰

• Thank you! Grab the code for try

• GanonkGanonk Member

nice rabbit like as Megathread

don't forget to click Thanks

• Thank you very much!

• sanvitsanvit Member

Thank you! Really appreciate it! Would be nice if I could order some bunny merch too :)

• I was really waiting for this. Thank you :)

• Thank you so much. Really appreciate it!

• defaultdefault Member

Fastmako (aff) - another cheap VPS.

• FritzFritz Member

Thanks bunny.

I'm Good!

• SamPSamP Member
    edited April 4

Thanks so much, hope php git for bunny stream will also gets released soon.

• pkrpkr Member

Thanks.

People who work sincerely are the happiest.

• Thanks

• antpeksantpeks Member

thanks for the T-Shirt and the 6USD

• cazrzcazrz Member

Thanks much!

• caracalcaracal Member

Got a dollar, missed the $5!

Thanks for the Easter surprise!

• DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited April 5

The best CDN service ever! Thanks for the $6.
    oh, how I spun that wheel. Was really aiming for that mug! :)

• sibapersibaper Member

@DanSummer said: Was really aiming for that mug!

got $2 instead B). that really nice mug btw

We only support unsupported OS!

• Daniel15Daniel15 Member
    edited April 5

@BunnySpeed said: simply log in, spin the wheel, and hopefully you get lucky and win something cool.

Where do I find the wheel to spin? I logged in but I don't see it.

Edit: Never mind, it appeared after refreshing

• DianTamaDianTama Member

Woah Thanks for the $6 + $1 :D
    Too bad I didn't get the mug

• JasonMJasonM Member

thanks for the credit. Will be using it :-)

• pbxpbx Member

Thanks for the credit!

Very nice looking mug, good luck to everyone :wink:

• Got a $1 credit. Thanks

Webmaster Offers - Daily Offers/Deals/Reviews for Admin/Webmaster

• JabJabJabJab Member

Going for the mug. Let's hope it's the mug. It's a mug, right? ^.-

• @JabJab said:

Its a speedo with a bunny on the back

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Provider
    edited April 6

@JabJab said:

Sure you want the mug? We have something cooler as well ;)

bunny.net - The content delivery platform that truly hops.

• xetsysxetsys Member

Can I use this with plex? Like cloudflare?

• dergelbedergelbe Member
    edited April 6

Is the promo gone? I just signed up and didn't see any promo thing.

(so far seems much better than Cloudflare, no 522 / 525 errors, and finally the Wordpress Dashboard works fast, I can even edit pages! Wow!)

Thanked by 2default Ganonk
  • pbxpbx Member

@JabJab said: Going for the mug. Let's hope it's the mug.

Lucky bastard!

@dergelbe said: so far seems much better than Cloudflare

It is! Replicated storage is an awesome feature, dunno if you tried yet or not, if not give it a go!

• WolveixWolveix Member

Looks like the event has eneded? I was too late :( @BunnySpeed is there any chance I could just buy the mug?

Thanked by 2sanvit pbx

Plexus: A suite of tools to help manage your media collection.

• defaultdefault Member

Some Covid masks for children, with bunnies on them...

Thanked by 1pbx

Fastmako (aff) - another cheap VPS.

• dergelbedergelbe Member

@pbx said:
    It is! Replicated storage is an awesome feature, dunno if you tried yet or not, if not give it a go!

Thanks. I probably won't - and here is why: I just signed up with da Bunny a few hours ago - after I had constant errors saving a WP with only 2 lines of text, usually either 522 or 525 (something SSL related, that site uses Let's Encrypt, but I have sites with CF SSL and they throw errors too). Anyway, the swap to Bunny just took like 3 Minutes. WP backend instantly worked. Site loads fast, as in REALLY fast. On Cloudflare it loads mostly fast, but sometimes a page takes 10 Seconds or more.

So for now I am absolutely and totally happy with the Bunny-speed.

So let me learn a bit about riding the Bunny and then will see. For now I am too impressed to think straight.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • FritzFritz Member
    edited April 6

@dergelbe said:

@pbx said:

Thanks. I probably won't - and here is why: I just signed up with da Bunny a few hours ago - after I had constant errors saving a WP with only 2 lines of text, usually either 522 or 525 (something SSL related, that site uses Let's Encrypt, but I have sites with CF SSL and they throw errors too). Anyway, the swap to Bunny just took like 3 Minutes. WP backend instantly worked. Site loads fast, as in REALLY fast. On Cloudflare it loads mostly fast, but sometimes a page takes 10 Seconds or more.

So for now I am absolutely and totally happy with the Bunny-speed.

So let me learn a bit about riding the Bunny and then will see. For now I am too impressed to think straight.

I assume you are using Cloudflare for whole site, that makes sense.

But, In case you are using Cloudflare only for static files, then I believe you will achieve more or less same result.

I'm Good!

• pbxpbx Member
    edited April 6

@Fritz said: In case you are using Cloudflare only for static files, then I believe you will achieve more or less same result.

For static files only, thanks to replicated storage & more edge nodes (than CF Free, didn't compare with their paid plans), Bunny is a clear winner.

• FritzFritz Member

@pbx said:

@Fritz said: In case you are using Cloudflare only for static files, then I believe you will achieve more or less same result.

For static files only, thanks to replicated storage & more edge nodes (than CF Free, didn't compare with their paid plans), Bunny is a clear winner.

Oh, I see.

Do you know many POP is available for CF free plain?

I'm Good!

• Intelpentium0Intelpentium0 Member, Provider

Last year too, I remember I couldn't find Easter eggs in Bunny site. May be not visible in India? Anyhow thank you so much for the free fund code. Redeemed it to bag $6..

✓✓Only shared hosting-both DA and cPanel Still in 2006

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited April 6

@Fritz said:

@pbx said:

Oh, I see.

Do you know many POP is available for CF free plain?

This depends. From my experience, PoPs in SEA region is hit and miss (usually routes through western U.S.), while US/EU is generally usable (PoPs are not always guaranteed, but usually routed to somewhat close one)

Thanked by 1pbx
  • KenobisVPSKenobisVPS Member
    edited April 8

How could I miss this? The code is already expired :(
    I visit LET every day, but not during Easter :(
    Poor me :(