Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Provider with good DMCA handeling
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Provider with good DMCA handeling

I am looking for a decent adult dedicated server provider. My budget is around 30$ - 50 $ monthly. Storage should be at least 500 gig HDD. For CPU and RAM everything will work as long as it can handle a image bases WordPress website with 30-50k monthly visitors (about 30-50 concurrent). I will be using Plesk which I already have a license for.

As far as DMCA is concerned i am totally fine with removing any content as long as the provider gives me sufficient time to act. I don't usually get many complaints usually 5-6 per month. Location does not matter much as I use paid CDN.

The main thing I am looking for is reliability. Budget is no problem as long a the host is reliable and gives good uptime. My last host was super unreliable and I want to stay away from hosts like that. Thanks a lot.

Comments